Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! (794 Views)

Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! / OBJ Said Nigeria's Breakup Will Lead To ''Weak Republics''. He Was Right. / IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by Ebi2233: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Ijaw Republic
Capital City Wilberforce Island

Oduduwa Republic
Capital City Lagos

Biafra Republic
Capital City Enugu

Kwararafa Republic (Middle Belt and many parts of North East of Taraba Adamawa
Capital City Wukari

All these above countries agitators have suit for Referendum in Abuja high court and have given their country documents to the United Nations.
Each of these countries are bigger than the 51 smallest countries in the world including Is real and Rwanda.

Yugoslavia shared into 8 countries and its population was Lagos size.

Which country am I missing?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2022
I thought by now, people like you will have sense.

Fortunately sense is very far from species like you tongue.

Nigeria will be "1" forever.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by GreatBoss: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2022
Very good.
Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by GreatBoss: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I thought by now, people like you will have sense.

Fortunately sense is very far from species like you tongue.

Stop foaming in the mouth Nigeria started one day and can end so that all can answer their papa names

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2022
GreatBoss:

Stop foaming in the mouth Nigeria started one day and can end so that all can answer their papa names

I can see.

Agbado and casava is yet to reach you.

But no worries.

Obi is here to stop the hunger you are going through tongue.
Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by 666Advocate: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Beautiful.
Its same countries under NINAS

Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by GreatBoss: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I can see.

But no worries.

Obi can never become president

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by GreatBoss: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I can see.

But no worries.

My Ijaw people don't beg on the streets with plates.
Its Igbos that beg all over Aba Onitsha Owerri Etc
Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2022
GreatBoss:

My Ijaw people don't beg on the streets with plates.
Its Igbos that beg all over Aba Onitsha Owerri Etc

See mumu like you

IGBOS are the pillar that hold Nigeria together.

IGBOS develop the country in several ways than whatever tribe you are from tongue
Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by GreatBoss: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Igbos are Fulani slaves forever
Igbo can never become president in Nigeria forever.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by GreatBoss: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2022
GreatBoss:
Igbos are Fulani slaves forever
Igbo can never become president in Nigeria forever.
Totilopussylick:

See mumu like you

IGBOS are the pillar that hold Nigeria together.

IGBOS develop the country in several ways than whatever tribe you are from tongue

7th class citizens that can never become president.
Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2022
GreatBoss:

7th class citizens that can never become president.

will cover your death soon or soonest tongue

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by GreatBoss: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:

will cover your death soon or soonest tongue

You mean that of Nnamdi KANU?
Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2022
GreatBoss:

Yes and you too tongue

We will be glad to read about how you left the world unannounced tongue.
Re: Breaking News!! See The Republics Emerging From Nigeria Very Soon!!! by NaijaCover(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
GreatBoss:

IS HERE

(1) (Reply)

Bullets Vital Points About The New Electoral Act 2022. / Has Nigeria's Unity Been Worth The Millions Of Lives Lost In The Civil War? / IPOB And Unknown Gunmen Captures Ebubeagu Tortures Him VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.