Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th (32120 Views)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release / INEC Press Release: Continuous Voter Registration To Continue Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Jameskyrian(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2022
showafrica:
INEC :THE WHOLESOME FRAUD HAS STARTED.

By Political Animal.

Dear @inecnigeria, Something is not adding up. Borno is ravaged by so much insecurity. As at last year, only 4 local govt had access to mobile network. How did Borno move from 6328 to 501,347 in space of 10months? The fact that it's online registrations makes it unbelievable!!
States that struggled to register candidates for WAEC are doing unbelievable numbers. How?? Remember the issues of electronic transfer of election results was vehemently opposed last year because of poor network in these states, how come they have network for online registration?

How is Borno state matching Lagos How? @inecnigeria? What are you guys cooking please? These figures don't add up. With the economic hardship, more people have moved to Lagos in the past 4-5years. How is Borno almost matching the numbers in Lagos for God’s sake .What's happening?
We have more smart phone users in Lagos state than any other state in this country.
We are talking about ONLINE REGISTRATION here.
How is Borno state matching Lagos state? @inec should explain.

It takes a certain level of education to be internet savvy. Can someone please explain to me like i'm a 5 year old how educationally less developed states have more online registered voters than say Lagos & Anambra, states with highest literacy level in Nigeria
It is unfortunate that many
southerners are working so hard for PVC registration offline and online but the states and their numbers remain low and embarrassing . But some states in the north where internet penetration is very low & less populated, have numbers by
@inecnigeria voter registration that keep going high..

This is the same bias, imbalance and injustice that made many Southerners loose hope in Nigeria.Nigeria will never see development if this mass corruption is encouraged.. We must stand up and start asking the right questions!
@inecnigeria pls explain this!

Rivers and bayelsa that are doing well in numbers, but if they tell you how much cash people are spending daily to bring people out for this registration.... You will almost run mad.

The unfortunate thing is that southern politicians who should be bringing this to the fore and mount pressure on INEC to offer explanations are very busy scrambling for VP role or struggling to be part of a government in 2023 that will no never be in Nigeria again .Whether APC or PDP.

The "wholesome" fraud has begun. This is called cradle to grave type of fraud. No longer the half and full ballot snatching.
They Know the end game based on the “obedient movement “and have started sowing the seeds of rigging. They have started the journey for electoral fraud . That's what @inecnigeria is doing.
#inecstoptheonlineregistrationfraud

Now, i feel frightened.. A war torn Borno for crying out loud...... This may allude to the fact that they might be using the Machine outside Nigeria, registering non Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by JosephXavier: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2022
MuscularDick:
Who told you Peter Obi is the candidate of the Youths? Social media dey deceive many of you oo

Maybe you're living under the rock or maybe, just maybe you're a 70 years old youth
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by comodo: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Reps in SE are not doing well at all. A whole LGA will have only 1 working machine and people are expected to register. Everyday niggaz will shutdown to get the pvc, but all will amount to nothing at d end of the day.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by dreamxhaser: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2022
intergral:
Oga better close your dirty mouth, who told you only 4 local government had Network in Borno? You must be very d*mb to say that... Your people in the south are just too loud that's why you guys think you're many... The land mass of Borno is bigger than the whole of Southeast... The North doesn't make noise when they are doing something...

As in......

The guy is just stupid. Igbo people are the dumbest negros in Africa, but they love to insult we Northerners.

Just look at the foolish analysis his giving.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by pleasureosondu(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

False. The Igbo has a low population which has always been inflated like others. The most apparent is with the Igbo population because its population is a minority population inflated to majority.
What's your definition of low population?Yet, you see that minority group in nearly every country, nearly every major town or village doing business. So, you think if igbos reside mainly in East and ain't kinda nomadic, you think we will be having this conversation? Have you ever travelled outta Nigeria? How many states in Nigeria have you visited to determine that the Igbo population is inflated? Make una no just come online dey talk nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by texazzpete(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Something’s not correct here. These numbers are exactly the same as the one released last month for early June

What’s INEC playing at ?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Acidosis(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2022
comodo:

School go shutdown for students to go and vote. My guess is like 80% will vote

...and 80% will travel to their polling units to vote?
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by dreamxhaser: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Sergio101:

it's an APC State.

Bro smell the coffee.

How can Borno state (low literacy, and not likened to tech hub) be matching Anambra or worse Lagos.

Everything must not be explained Sha.

it's simply root for rigging already

Try and know the difference between literacy and enlightenment. Just because most people in borno didn't go to school dosen't mean they are ignorant like the average educated southerners

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Opmic: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2022
intergral:
grin I laugh when Internet children think Peter Obi will win with just South East and few from other states... Simply because Igbos are very loud people, they talk anyhow all over the Internet and they think they can win election grin grin grin.... NO BODY HATES IGBO PEOPLE THEIR BEHAVIOUR IS WHAT MADE NIGERIANS NOT TO TRUST THEM... PO should have contested with Atiku and if they win he should use that opportunity to prove himself and work hard then he can gain The trust of other regions!
Peter Obi will win

3 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by comodo: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Educate people more in the south to go and register and get their PVC
My bro it's not about education. The point is d spread of the machines. Some places in SE have just 1 working machine per LG. Imagine the crowd. Then sometimes, the machine won't even work. At least I have taken a tour of some places in Anambra and Imo. Next stop is Enugu Ebonyi. Presently I am in Rivers. Its a bit different in Rivers state. But still people pay to get the pvc. Its pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Rapuru14: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2022
intergral:
grin I laugh when Internet children think Peter Obi will win with just South East and few from other states... Simply because Igbos are very loud people, they talk anyhow all over the Internet and they think they can win election grin grin grin.... NO BODY HATES IGBO PEOPLE THEIR BEHAVIOUR IS WHAT MADE NIGERIANS NOT TO TRUST THEM... PO should have contested with Atiku and if they win he should use that opportunity to prove himself and work hard then he can gain The trust of other regions!

You are talking nonsense.

Trust yourself first. Idiat.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Freebills12: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2022
It is not possible to register all those who want PVC in south East especially IMO State... Imagine One machine per local government. People will just come there to waste their time.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by dreamxhaser: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Sergio101:

Hey niggrr.

I'm fully ready for demographic study this morning

let's go (let's see if things are actually by landmass or by population).

By the way.....Is Bornu State now a more literate state for internet savvy than even Anambra??

I don't get you? What do you take the people of borno for Animals?

What is hard in using the Internet that people from the state won't be able to do. See Peter Will be disgraced. Save your cries for 2023 and Above.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Simeonjoe1: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Acidosis:

...and 80% will travel to their polling units to vote?

Crazy... Omo
Like must you vote in your polling unit?
Can't you vote elsewhere like in your school environment unit?
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by FreeStuffsNG: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2022
pleasureosondu:
What's your definition of low population?Yet, you see that minority group in nearly every country, nearly every major town or village doing business. So, you think if igbos reside mainly in East and ain't kinda nomadic, you think we will be having this conversation? Have you ever travelled outta Nigeria? How many states in Nigeria have you visited to determine that the Igbo population is inflated? Make una no just come online dey talk nonsense.
I am sure you have not studied the numbers. If you have probably you will argue with JAMB, INEC, NCC, Telcos, Google map and those who filled their states of origin as SE states.
I have been misled too by the inflated numbers until now. All the clean data with biometrics are low for Igbo population and the politicians know this. This is why most politicians do not hustle for SE votes as much as they do for other zones. 80% of Igbos are in SE and 20% domiciled outside and the Igbo has a low population but has always been inflated.
Btw, I did not generate these numbers and these are recent clean data.
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by owoshuyi(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2022
So the behavior of Hausa Fulani people that are terrorizing, kidnapping, raping and killing should make us consider them for the seat of power abi? Nigerians sha grin grin grin

intergral:
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Opmic: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2022
intergral:
Idiot I'm Yoruba, and I'm seriously OBIdient . This is not about Igbos it's about revoting banditry, terrorism, kidnap sponsors, poverty and over 16 years and over 8 years of proven corruption. Or voting a new vibrant, tested hand.
I'm not voting Obi because I'm confident he has something to offer, I'm voting him because I'm confident the other two has nothing but woe and continued affliction to offer.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Rickylambert: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2022
intergral:
Oga better close your dirty mouth, who told you only 4 local government had Network in Borno? You must be very d*mb to say that... Your people in the south are just too loud that's why you guys think you're many... The land mass of Borno is bigger than the whole of Southeast.... The North doesn't make noise when they are doing something...
Uninhabitable land mass

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by abah001: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2022
This Inec are working for this terrorist government

showafrica:
INEC :THE WHOLESOME FRAUD HAS STARTED.

By Political Animal.

Dear @inecnigeria, Something is not adding up. Borno is ravaged by so much insecurity. As at last year, only 4 local govt had access to mobile network. How did Borno move from 6328 to 501,347 in space of 10months? The fact that it's online registrations makes it unbelievable!!
States that struggled to register candidates for WAEC are doing unbelievable numbers. How?? Remember the issues of electronic transfer of election results was vehemently opposed last year because of poor network in these states, how come they have network for online registration?

How is Borno state matching Lagos How? @inecnigeria? What are you guys cooking please? These figures don't add up. With the economic hardship, more people have moved to Lagos in the past 4-5years. How is Borno almost matching the numbers in Lagos for God’s sake .What's happening?
We have more smart phone users in Lagos state than any other state in this country.
We are talking about ONLINE REGISTRATION here.
How is Borno state matching Lagos state? @inec should explain.

It takes a certain level of education to be internet savvy. Can someone please explain to me like i'm a 5 year old how educationally less developed states have more online registered voters than say Lagos & Anambra, states with highest literacy level in Nigeria
It is unfortunate that many
southerners are working so hard for PVC registration offline and online but the states and their numbers remain low and embarrassing . But some states in the north where internet penetration is very low & less populated, have numbers by
@inecnigeria voter registration that keep going high..

This is the same bias, imbalance and injustice that made many Southerners loose hope in Nigeria.Nigeria will never see development if this mass corruption is encouraged.. We must stand up and start asking the right questions!
@inecnigeria pls explain this!

Rivers and bayelsa that are doing well in numbers, but if they tell you how much cash people are spending daily to bring people out for this registration.... You will almost run mad.

The unfortunate thing is that southern politicians who should be bringing this to the fore and mount pressure on INEC to offer explanations are very busy scrambling for VP role or struggling to be part of a government in 2023 that will no never be in Nigeria again .Whether APC or PDP.

The "wholesome" fraud has begun. This is called cradle to grave type of fraud. No longer the half and full ballot snatching.
They Know the end game based on the “obedient movement “and have started sowing the seeds of rigging. They have started the journey for electoral fraud . That's what @inecnigeria is doing.
#inecstoptheonlineregistrationfraud

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Blazebond(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Many of you childishly think that the youths that are registering are doing it because of labour party,hmm,e go shock una for 2023,many of those youths are going to vote pdp and apc,labour party will not win a south south state.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by MuscularDick(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2022
JosephXavier:

Maybe you're living under the rock or maybe, just maybe you're a 70 years old youth
You dey deceive yourself.

You think the current predicament of Nigeria will make the youths consider Peter Obi for Seat of Power abi?

E go shock you.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by sweetgala(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Completed Voter's registration in the South South has improved. Lagos and Osun is impressive while Anambra and Ebonyi needs to keep up the pace. But I still don't understand how Borno State has a high volume of online voters registration.

Modified

Delta, Edo and Bayelsa States, I hail una o

I've been told Borno has high internet penetration in the metropolis and the concentration of people in refugee centers has allowed for targeted registration.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Ancestortinubu: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Many igbo registered in lagos and many Christians registered in Kaduna. Obidient wave is real

quote author=oluseyiforjesus post=114496847]Lagos 600k+
Kaduna 500k+
Hmmmm
Who is thinking wat I'm thinking........[/quote]
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Patience79: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmmmm..Good to see that people are coming out to register. I want to appeal that more people should please go and register , there is hope again for Nigeria. Please, it doesnt end at just having PVC, pls VOTE and stay to defend your vote. Be not deceived that your vote does not count, it does count ooo..

We can't wait to see Nigeria work again.... it is well

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Eleletuelele(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2022
I really don't understand how 300k+ did the registration and 400k+ completed it in Kano tongue
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by aieromon(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2022
texazzpete:
Something’s not correct here. These numbers are exactly the same as the one released last month for early June

What’s INEC playing at ?

Online registration was suspended on the 30th of May so it is not expected to change.
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Ancestortinubu: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Olodo. You refused to get informed the people supporting obi are south south and north central. His brothers from South East are busy finding his faults. Mbaka, ekweremadu and igbokwe. Flat head!

uote author=Igboslayer post=114497309]South East dey burn INEC offices... So what do you expect. They are only relevant online... They don't even use their data online to register but insult people not supporting their obituary. [/quote]
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2022
intergral:
Oga better close your dirty mouth, who told you only 4 local government had Network in Borno? You must be very d*mb to say that... Your people in the south are just too loud that's why you guys think you're many... The land mass of Borno is bigger than the whole of Southeast.... The North doesn't make noise when they are doing something...
Oga stop typing rubbish with your leprosy fingers
a State that have been fighting for more than nine years suddenly increase in population during voter registration

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by newisd75: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2022
funny enough I know that APC and PDP supporters will be happy that the south has lower register voters as compared to other zone, but what they fail to realise is that Peter obi supporters has been increasing massively in the core north of NW and NE, even in the home state of the president, many people are now obidient there. Peter obi is even heading for Victory in kaduna state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Badhguy(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2022
I hope this places recording high numbers that the people there are nigerians. With either NIN or BVN that can be confirmed.
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by aieromon(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2022
Eleletuelele:
I really don't understand how 300k+ did the registration and 400k+ completed it in Kano tongue

Registration used to be a 2 step process - you fill an application form online before you proceed to the INEC office for capture.

Now, the online pre-registration has been suspended since the 30th of May. All you need to do is complete the application form and do the capture at the INEC office. What this means is that the first map data will be the same while the second map data will continue to increase until the CVR exercise is suspended.
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by pweeryambre: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2022
I don't understand, but the online for pvc registration portal has been saying suspended for sometime till now, or is there another website for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers / Sticky Tales Around Diezani / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.