Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters (22354 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by rickyrex(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2022
zoedew:
Peter Obi is an idea whose time has not come.
1. Most of his foot soldiers don’t have PVC to vote IN 2023.
2. Most of his foot soldiers who have the PVC don’t have the time to vote.
3. All politics is local. His local environment is not supportive of his aspirations.
4. Worse still, the perception of the North of the South-East is not favourable to his person.
5. He is too loud about the paradigm shift he seeks to execute in the political leadership of Nigeria. Awolowo committed the same political and strategic. In these matters better strategy is to ensure that the opponent does not see you coming. That is very key in change management.
donot worry, i have never voted in my life before. But see this election i will vote for obi
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2022
This girl is good
Okoto meow wey dey fuel violence, she fit don go back to Texas like dat o....

Bimbola, I know what u are doing, u wan psyche diz Dumbo make dem misbehave, e no worth am..
Buhari supporters being a sore looser no mean diz ones have to go ahead on a killing spree too...
The preaching gats continue, u support ur aspirant with ur head and not other things... e no suppose be do or die nah...
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by anonimi: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2022
Angelfrost:

Is Atiku a former PDP member?!!

Is Tinubu a former APC member?!!

Please, ask intelligent questions. Thank you.

So why is Peter Obi pretending to be different?
Was that not how Bubu pretended to be different, and an impoverished saint posing with Milo as if he can't swallow millions, let alone billions and trillions?
How far has that taken us seven years later

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by anonimi: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Anonimi my brother, are you on drugs?
I have always had a suspicion to the positive and I have also seen its progression.
What happened to you?

You went recluse for a long while only to return and appear to have lost your mind.

Not really lost my mind, just pointing out the chaff from the grain.
Cheers and much love always.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Tozic: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:
Obi should actually take time to address the toxicity of his supporters.

The toxicity of OBI supporters and that of Buhari supporters before got into power is something you can't day-dream of comparing. Simple.

You and I know the role PMB played.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Zorn: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:
No serious politician get Obi and him supporters time.

Obi supporters are mainly made up of Biafra supporters and Tinubu haters.

Ask them for the legacies of Obi in Anambra and they will start cursing you.

Funny people cheesy
But he's always on TV stations telling the whole country what he did and what he will do if elected several times . Linking Obi to ipob is just you telling us that you hate him for no reason and only want to tanish his image . Where is your candidate ? probably in another man's country enjoying the devidence of good leadership and you're telling us we should vote for him but he doesn't use the world class hospital he built.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by ogatboy(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy

But everyone goes to Media to talk about him. He is not serious yet APC dey sponsor propaganda against the guy. Lol. Everyone in the political class is pooing in their pants and we still have 9 months.

2 months to election, pdp and apc will collapse into one structure to contest against Obi

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by ChoCho54(f): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Mfetenang:
What's all this long grammar when we already know that no IPOB candidate can become the president of Nigeria.
The reason you think this way is because you are afraid of freedom. You are afraid to be liberated from poverty of the mind and purse.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by franchasofficia: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2022
God bless Abimbola Adelakun.

These are the Yorubas that still have humanity in them.

These are the refined breed of Yorubas worthy to be called sophisticated. They do not support evil because of tribe or religion. They call a spade a spade and not shovel.

May the Almighty God and all the goodness of life be upon you Abimbola Adelakun for being honest and saying the truth as it ought to be. May forces of nature always stand and protect you from evil people of this world.

God bless honest and truth loving Yorubas.

May God judge and reward all those who spread unjust hatred against Igbos even when Igbos didn't wrong them. May nature work against them even when they are doing the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by ChoCho54(f): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Zorn:
But he's always on TV stations telling the whole country what he did and what he will do if elected several times . Linking Obi to ipob is just you telling us that you hate him for no reason and only want to tanish his image . Where is your candidate ? probably in another man's country enjoying the devidence of good leadership and you're telling us we should vote for him but he doesn't use the world class hospital he built.
Ask parachoko when Tinubu will be on Arise TV or Channels or even NTA to tell a wider audience what his plans for Nigeria are if he becomes president? When is the city boy coming face to face with Nigerians?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by KosiGee(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Obi’s supporters are not toxic. The problem is people like you can’t accept the same thing you dish out to others.

You are a hypocrite if you have a habit of throwing punches at the same demographic of people but complains when you get jabs from them.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by platinum131(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy

Lol...yet his name is on all your lips

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by chigoizie7(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy

If you like wail from now till thy kingdom come. We will not join army and be subjected to eating agbado, cassava, garri and ewa.

Neither will we allow atiku to make his friends rich at the expense of poor Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by odduduwa: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy
My comrade from Twitter has this for you;
If Tinubu helped you or your family in any way, trace a bullion van to his house and thank him. If there are more of you, you people can create a whatsapp group, talk to rochas and donate a statue to honor him. The presidency is neither a reward nor a birthright.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by platinum131(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahaha.....see Hell himself talking about toxicity....It's confirmed..you are a complete clown
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2022
anonimi:

So why is Peter Obi pretending to be different?
Was that not how Bubu pretended to be different, and an impoverished saint posing with Milo as if he can't swallow millions, let alone billions and trillions?
How far has that taken us seven years later

Sir, I have asked severally, who then would you suggest?!!

I personally don't endorse Obi solely or wholly, as I can't vouch for him totally (he is a Nigerian politician after all)! But there can be no sitting on the fence on this matter... Obi is not the best, but he is the strongest and closest thing Nigerians have if they can be rid of APC and PDP.

So, where do you stand?!!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by ChoCho54(f): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
God bless Abimbola Adelakun.

These are the Yorubas that still have humanity in them.

These are the refined breed of Yorubas worthy to be called sophisticated. They do not support evil because of tribe or religion. They call a spade a spade and not shovel.

May the Almighty God and all the goodness of life be upon you Abimbola Adelakun for being honest and saying the truth as it ought to be. May forces of nature always stand and protect you from evil people of this world.

God bless honest and truth loving Yorubas.

May God judge and reward all those who spread unjust hatred against Igbos even when Igbos didn't wrong them. May nature work against them even when they are doing the right thing.
Amen to your prayers!!

Hahaha . I was never fazed by the calculated attempts by sponsored media influencers against Peter Obi and his supporters. They saw what they didn't imagine was possible even last year. They didn't know an Igboman in any political capacity could arise and Garner so much support from his own people especially whom they said had no political leadership and direction.

Infact, when it started trending, I was happy because it helped Peter Obi trend even the more and won him more followers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Zorn: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ask parachoko when Tinubu will be on Arise TV or Channels or even NTA to tell a wider audience what his plans for Nigeria are if he becomes president? When is the city boy coming face to face with Nigerians?
Do you want another episode of agbado and corn series? That man has nothing , I mean absolutely nothing to offer this country and those pushing him knew this, and are doing it solely for selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Tareq1105: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2022
Ckonnet:
After Tuesday's attack I can't help but applaud them because anyone supporting this evil gathering should properly examined.

I guess your Obi has the capacity and experience to stop Boko Haram and Iswap.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by anonimi: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sir, I have asked severally, who then would you suggest?!!

I personally don't endorse Obi solely or wholly, as I can't vouch for him totally (he is a Nigerian politician after all)! But there can be no sitting on the fence on this matter... Obi is not the best, but he is the strongest and closest thing Nigerians have if they can be rid of APC and PDP.

So, where do you stand?!!

When is the election?
I stand on various agenda elements to guide our choice from the bad options available.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by ChoCho54(f): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2022
anonimi:

Not really lost my mind, just pointing out the chaff from the grain.
Cheers and much love always.
I don't know what you mean by chaff from the grain in the context. This further leads me to believe you tried to say something but suddenly lost your train of thought and went off mark.

Well Cheers too! But no love lost here.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy
It seems you're blind that you cannot see his Legacies. Well, you are a product of hate and envy. Obi is a national project not Agbado project.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Tareq1105: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Amen to your prayers!!

Hahaha . I was never fazed by the calculated attempts by sponsored media influencers against Peter Obi and his supporters. They saw what they didn't imagine was possible even last year. They didn't know an Igboman in any political capacity could arise and Garner so much support from his own people especially whom they said had no political leadership and direction.

Infact, when it started trending, I was happy because it helped Peter Obi trend even the more and won him more followers.

Can you see what we're saying? They've not even won and they've started attributing the wave to Igbos.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by GoodLife4live: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2022
havenz:
Obi don't have supporters but the supporters have OBI.

Please kindly be wise just as am kindly OBIDENT.

Anything they say about Obi me i no wan know oo because am already OBITUALIZE.

But pls don't come here and shout Biafra or death after election results oooo

Goodluck to u and youripob miscreants in advance .....

Peter obi is an ipobian....

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Parachoko: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:
It seems you're blind that you cannot see his Legacies. Well, you are a product of hate and envy. Obi is a national project not Agbado project.
List out his legacies in Anambra and stop wailing.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by william1ehsan: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Stop crying Stop crying ...
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by franchasofficia: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Amen to your prayers!!

Hahaha . I was never fazed by the calculated attempts by sponsored media influencers against Peter Obi and his supporters.

They have used all manner of campaign against Peter Obi to no avail.

They called him Igbo candidate. Called him IPOB member. Called him Catholic project. Said his son was marching on Nigerian flag with a fake picture. They said he was wasting time contesting under a structureless party, he said no problem he just want to try that he is not desperate to win. They said he bribed labor party officials to get the ticket. They later said he is not the rightful Labor Party Presidential candidate that there is another faction of Labor Party who have the real candidate, INEC published Obi's name as Labor Party's recognized Presidential candidate.

They said Northerners will never vote for him because he is Igbo, he said no problem, don't worry, that Northern youths who are facing challenges caused by APC failed government will decide who to vote.

They said he is not a true democrat that he jumps from one party to another that he can't ever go far in politics, he said okay. They said he messed up by leaving PDP, that he would have become Atiku's VP which would have been sure for him than wasting his time as Labor Party flagbearer, he said no problem he is not desperate to be President of Nigeria, that he just wanted to try and fix Nigeria.

They said he is too stingy that a stingy person can never become Nigeria's President ever, he came out to show them where he has been donating millions of naira of his personal money.

They now resorted to blaming him for having supporters that respond to their criticism without fear.

Too many attacks on Obi as if he is the only Presidential candidate vying in 2023. They have all forgotten Atiku and Tinubu oh, and you say Obi isn't a divine project? lol

May God help us not to miss this great opportunity of putting Nigeria on track
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2022
anonimi:

When is the election?
I stand on various agenda elements to guide our choice from the bad options available.

February or March next year!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by bionixs: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy
Lies
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Everlastingson: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy

Wailer!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Everlastingson: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Just like Buhari addressed you in 2011 and 2015 abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.