Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters (22372 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by MrBachelor: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
It's a good read

A very good read, I must add. Reno O'mockery ought to read this.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Angelfrost(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2022
searchlight:
lol �� I see APC and PDP merging to stop the OBIdient movement

Good... That would be all doubtful Nigerians need to see the truth that both parties are United in corruption and terrorism! cool grin
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by cybersoldiers: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:
No serious politician get Obi and him supporters time.

Obi supporters are mainly made up of Biafra supporters and Tinubu haters.

Ask them for the legacies of Obi in Anambra and they will start cursing you.

Funny people cheesy

And Tinubu supporters are Yoruba nation campaigners and people who hates Igbo's, burns their shops, kills them.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by EndWeakerection: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Infact Many Volunteers
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu is coming to Iragbiji
BAT23 for the people of Iragbiji is a done deal
Emilokan 1, on your mandate, we alagbado people still stand gidigba
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by kingsceemark(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy

Take this to calm your heartbroken down, Tinubu sent it to you

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Everlastingson: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu does not owe you an interview.

He has been holding interviews before 2022 and he will still hold some before the General election. You can't decide on his behalf.

A man without a legacy will never rule Nigeria.

Know this and have peace of mind.

Keep wailing. Peter Obi is your next President.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Angelfrost:

I can't support or vote for a key part of the nation's woes!

I can't vote for a man who saw the nation headed into a pit in 2014/15, yet not only kept silent but helped push the nation into the pit just to stand a chance to become president of that same nation not caring about what happens to millions of average citizens!

I can't vote for a corrupt, selfish, and desperate politician more concerned about his legacy and wealth than the future of a nation!

If you have no conscience, I do! Thank you.

Pthief obi is not saint, he save anambra money to do business to profit himself

if Tinubu who have not hold ministerial or federal special adviser post is Nigeria woes. what then is pity Obi?

you've conscience yet you want to vote for lying machine and olodo president who don't believe in infrastructure

anyway you're illiterate people of Biafra. good luck in wasting your vote on the fourth candidate
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Everlastingson: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2022
maasoap:

The writer and Obi supporters are doing great, they will soon fade away after the election

Your wailing never start sef
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Bfly: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2022
This Obi something is becoming a nuisance. We all know he cannot win. Then, why some much distraction coming from that angle.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Everlastingson: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2022
searchlight:
lol �� I see APC and PDP merging to stop the OBIdient movement

But no human can stop the OBIdient Movement.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by idamokoemmanuel(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2022
GodwinIO:

If Nigeria is a country that is functioning well, these man need to be hault down by the Nigerian soldier for making that wicked statement not alone allowing him to contest for the upcoming election
True talk
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Zorn: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Pure selfish reason and nothing else.
They want to be the ones rulling by proxy.
Exactly. Same thing happening right now. I don't know the kind of voodoo the APC want to use on Nigerians this time around . You ran an administration where the citizens get killed by the government just for protesting against so many injustice and maladministration. But you pardoned terrorist who have killed some many top military officers and thousands of civilians, rendering millions of people homeless , destroying billion dollars worth of property both private and government owned, kidnapping and killing of skilled professionals and highly placed individuals . Let's not get started with the state of the economy and poverty level in the country.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy
keep dreaming bro. I supported GEJ in 2011, Buhari in 2015, and Osinbajo for President.

Since the warped and corrupt-laden system we operate will ensure wrong candidates are selected for us tru primaries, a majority of honest neutral voters are tilting towards the OBI bandwagon. It is a bit more safer and rational than the other klepts. Osinbajo is my preferred choice, but OBI is d only left alternative.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2022
LoneWolf212:
All we want is a better and working Nigeria.

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Treasure17(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Winters23:
grin

People that talk like this may appear to be reasonable but when you look deeper you realize they’re laying the groundwork to label PO supporters extremists.

Unfortunately PO is falling for this conspiracy by admitting his supporters are bullies.
You are absolutely wrong on Abimbola Adelakun. She's not someone who writes with emotions. She does her thing with sophisticated mind and for your information she's an admirer of Peter Obi. A piece from her writings for you here.

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by fredoooooo: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Angelfrost:

Is Atiku a former PDP member?!!

Is Tinubu a former APC member?!!

Please, ask intelligent questions. Thank you.
You want a new thing but still want to use an old thing to replace and old thing.. you're all hypocrites, reason why I never take you all serious...... BAT 2023
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Igbojew: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy
Like you and your Buhari urchins insulted the rest of Nigerians for not supporting your darling Buhari and still doing it even right now.Like you are already insulting Peter Obi fans by referring them Biafra supporters which we don't care but don't come crying like a fool when they reciprocate back the insults you always give them.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by AlphaTaikun: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://punchng.com/dont-blame-peter-obi-for-his-zealous-supporters/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1657171747
This is ridiculous... Abimbola's write up is absolutely patronising! She doesn't realise how serious the falsehood and hate speech is online. The whole thing has gotten worse since the 2014 and 2019 election cycles she is alluding to!

I once sent an email to 'Bimbo about another article where she was patronising again years ago. She has to learn to say things as they are and be fearless like I have always known her to be.

She'll soon be a victim of these online trolls in due course. Period.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2022
The woman's sound writing made me read from start to finish. And I enjoyed it.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Igbojew: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2022
OP have said it all because Buhari urchins will never ever take quarter of insults they are giving Peter Obi supporters before and after 2014 election.Buharist or Buhari supporters which are extremist and fanatics like Buhari went as far as killing NYSC members and anybody that is not in support of Buhari which they are foolishly still doing.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Omoluabi16(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
It's a good read
Super bloody good read! Plus I like how she put the caveat about violence.

My conscience would have eaten me up for voting buhari, after what his supporters did to those youth corpers.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Feggie3: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy
You want us to start giving you endless list?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2022
fredoooooo:

You want a new thing but still want to use an old thing to replace and old thing.. you're all hypocrites, reason why I never take you all serious...... BAT 2023

See this one... I don't hold brief for Mr. Obi sir.

Anyone else of greater repute will suffice for me as long as he is not a key part of Nigeria's decline of today!

There are no saints in Nigeria politics, but no one who had a hand in installing this tragedy and travesty of a regime has the moral or civil justification to lead this same nation! That person has clearly shown he doesn't mean well for the nation!

This matter is quite simple my Oga! You can choose to dwell in self deceit, but you don't need to deceive others. Thank you.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Parachoko: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Feggie3:
You want us to start giving you endless list? Nobody has such time to waste on an uneducated unrepentant troll!
Mynd44

Seun

This kid is breaking rule 2,3 and 7.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Parachoko: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2022
Igbojew:
Like you and your Buhari urchins insulted the rest of Nigerians for not supporting your darling Buhari and still doing it even right now.Like you are already insulting Peter Obi fans by referring them Biafra supporters which we don't care but don't come crying like a fool when they reciprocate back the insults you always give them.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Mynd44

Seun

This boy is breaking rule 2,3 and 7.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by redsun(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Perter Obi presence on the scene is like the endsars moment All nigerians must take the chance to save themselves form the hands of vampires like Tinubu without having to risk being violently killed by the bloodthirsty nigerian police. It is a make or break moment; a time to be completely run over by criminals and terrorists or to be governed by rational and progressive minds.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Parachoko: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2022
franciskaine:
keep dreaming bro. I supported GEJ in 2011, Buhari in 2015, and Osinbajo for President.

Since the warped and corrupt-laden system we operate will ensure wrong candidates are selected for us tru primaries, a majority of honest neutral voters are tilting towards the OBI bandwagon. It is a bit more safer and rational than the other klepts. Osinbajo is my preferred choice, but OBI is d only left alternative.
On what basis is Obi more safer and rational than the rest? What makes him stand out from the rest?

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by newnigerdelta1: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Na you dey cry if you nor know,Labour in vain people......Peter Denied Jesus people Wise up,no aso rock for person way fit betray Jesus Christ....
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by newnigerdelta1: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2022
Wetin this homosexual dey talk,lab our in vain people
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by engrchykae(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy
you go eat agbado tire
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Sion47: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2022
If they furnish you with Obi's achievements as Gov., will you believe same to be true?.

Why not carry out a simply google recharge about the personality of Mr Peter Obi, his antecedents as well as his achievements while in office as the governor of Anambra state.

Why is it difficult for an average anti- Peter person to help himself with the available data in the internet regarding Obi's achievements but, very easy to ask continuously what he did as governor.

Finally, he who goes to equity must have a clean hand, thus, before anyone accuse Obi's supports of being zealous, let that fellow be sure neither to have spoken ill of the personality of Obi nor his teaming supporters of whom I'm well counted among.

Remember that as u point one finger at us ( the organic supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour party HE Mr Peter Obi) four fingers are pointing you cos you are guilty of what u accuse us of doing.

Thank you.

Parachoko:

Funny people cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC / You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.