Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters (22373 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by KosiGee(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2022
odduduwa:
look at her prostitute forehead

Her prostitute forehead is more beautiful and harbour more brain cells and intelligence than you’ll ever have.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Everlastingson: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2022
zoedew:
Peter Obi is an idea whose time has not come.
1. Most of his foot soldiers don’t have PVC to vote IN 2023.
2. Most of his foot soldiers who have the PVC don’t have the time to vote.
3. All politics is local. His local environment is not supportive of his aspirations.
4. Worse still, the perception of the North of the South-East is not favourable to his person.
5. He is too loud about the paradigm shift he seeks to execute in the political leadership of Nigeria. Awolowo committed the same political and strategic. In these matters better strategy is to ensure that the opponent does not see you coming. That is very key in change management.

Stop wailing and swallow the bitter pill.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by ChoCho54(f): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

I guess your Obi has the capacity and experience to stop Boko Haram and Iswap.
If your lifeless General couldn't do it, is it his promax whom you are pushing that could?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by begoniaa: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:
Obi should actually take time to address the toxicity of his supporters.

TAKE TIME?

This man has come out to apologise THRICE. Initially when he defected to LP, then when the praying mat issue trended, and recently before the interview he had yesterday. What exactly do you want him to do?

How many times have Tinubu come out to apologise for or even disassociate himself from the hooligans causing mayhem in Lagos? The ones beating riders and seizing the vehicles and bikes... if it was Obi's supporters obstructing people's businesses like that and forcing them to buy his t-shirts and caps, would you all not have been calling for his head?

You responded to someone that "what has changed?" So if you WERE aware that the man has done exactly what you expected, why are you still dragging him for something out of his control? Everybody say things about Obi and his supporters, and deride him, and when they clap back you call them toxic. Yes, Obi's supporters have also thrown the first punches in different instances and other people insult them too... everyone engages in the mud-slinging, so why are you all always fond of acting brand new and demanding standards you don't conform to from Obi and his supporters?

"Politics is a dirty game," or so it's said, but Obi's so-called 'toxic supporters' is where the line should be drawn. Yeye. Mtcheeeeewwwww.

He should keep apologising over a million times and yet you will still hold that against him, never to be pleased, and say he's spending valuable campaign and marketing time trying to rein his supporters in. Because na we dey do watin people never do before abi something new under the sun. Or perhaps you missed where the article said rage is recurring and cannot be curbed.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:
List out his legacies in Anambra and stop wailing.
please Obi has listed his numerous legacies on Tv, radio station and online you can check it there. When is Agbado master going to Arise Tv to talk, we want to hear more of the Agbado projects.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Parachoko: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:
please Obi has listed his numerous legacies on Tv, radio station and online you can check it there. When is Agbado master going to Arise Tv to talk, we want to hear more of the Agbado projects.
Tinubu does not owe you an interview.

He has been holding interviews before 2022 and he will still hold some before the General election. You can't decide on his behalf.

A man without a legacy will never rule Nigeria.

Know this and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by ChoCho54(f): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
They have used all manner of campaign against Peter Obi to no avail.

They called him Igbo candidate. Called him IPOB member. Called him Catholic project. Said his son was marching on Nigerian flag with a fake picture. They said he was wasting time contesting under a structureless party, he said no problem he just want to try that he is not desperate to win. They said he bribed labor party officials to get the ticket. They later said he is not the rightful Labor Party Presidential candidate that there is another faction of Labor Party who have the real candidate, INEC published Obi's name as Labor Party's recognized Presidential candidate.

They said Northerners will never vote for him because he is Igbo, he said no problem, don't worry, that Northern youths who are facing challenges caused by APC failed government will decide who to vote.

They said he is not a true democrat that he jumps from one party to another that he can't ever go far in politics, he said okay. They said he messed up by leaving PDP, that he would have become Atiku's VP which would have been sure for him than wasting his time as Labor Party flagbearer, he said no problem he is not desperate to be President of Nigeria, that he just wanted to try and fix Nigeria.

They said he is too stingy that a stingy person can never become Nigeria's President ever, he came out to show them where he has been donating millions of naira of his personal money.

They now resorted to blaming him for having supporters that respond to their criticism without fear.

Too many attacks on Obi as if he is the only Presidential candidate vying in 2023. They have all forgotten Atiku and Tinubu oh, and you say Obi isn't a divine project? lol

May God help us not to miss this great opportunity of putting Nigeria on track
Again, I say amen to your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by ChoCho54(f): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

Can you see what we're saying? They've not even won and they've started attributing the wave to Igbos.
Oh puleeeeese! GTFOH!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Frizz001: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2022
See your life? He has done that steadily but until you see him kneel down to beg on a video your eyes and ears will stubbornly refuse to work. Small sense should tell that even the OP is telling you that it is not necessary for Obi to do that because every expression of anger online is justified with the perennial bad leadership and failure you and your kind enthroned in 2015 and are trying to bring about again in 2023 just because of primordial ethnic affiliation and nothing more! Tueh!!!

Besides, why should he waste his time on addressing your idea of the so-called toxicity of his supporters? I wonder who addressedd you and your kind in 2015 and 2019 when you kept blindly demonizing Jonathan and supporting Buhari, the worst possible president ever apart from Tinubu? Are the supporters and their comments the policies and plans he continues to put forward as a basis for his candidacy?

helinues:

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by ChoCho54(f): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Zorn:
Do you want another episode of agbado and corn series? That man has nothing , I mean absolutely nothing to offer this country and those pushing him knew this, and are doing it solely for selfish reasons.
Pure selfish reason and nothing else.
They want to be the ones rulling by proxy.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Frizz001: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2022
So he should go and pluck cane and flog them? Then if there are no changes he should no longer contest? Tah!! Go and sleep! You no get candidate to sell?
helinues:

And what changes?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by bvirtus001: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
zoedew:
3. All politics is local. His local environment is not supportive of his aspirations.
4. Worse still, the perception of the North of the South-East is not favourable to his person.
5. He is too loud about the paradigm shift he seeks to execute in the political leadership of Nigeria. Awolowo committed the same political and strategic. In these matters better strategy is to ensure that the opponent does not see you coming. That is very key in change management.

So, What do you suggest exactly?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Frizz001: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2022
In other words, the idea whose time has come and continues to remain in your view is mediocrity and perpetual rotten leadership as we currently have? Wonderful!

zoedew:
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by pacespot(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2022
havenz:
Obi don't have supporters but the supporters have OBI.

Please kindly be wise just as am kindly OBIDENT.

Anything they say about Obi me i no wan know oo because am already OBITUALIZE.

@bolded, this is the most sensible thing someone has said in this thread, even more sensible than the writer of that post by OP. Obi does not have the supporters but supporters themselves have Obi. This is a political revolution going on in the country with Obi being used as the face of that revolution. Was Obi the champion of EndSARS protest? No, but this entire Obi supporters group and the #TakeBackNigeria movement were the culmination of that protest.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Freemasonry: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

And what changes?
Is Peter Obi supposed to find the millions of people supporting him and whip them?

He has done what any reasonable and decent person would do, yet you're here asking stupid questions.

Has your own candidate made any such appeal to his own band of rabid dogs?

Una mumu go soon do.
No worry, you go collect.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Everlastingson: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
She is not voting o wink

She is one of them who can write and tweet but on election day will not vote.

For as long as any politician attracts folks with no voting power, that politician will lose.
That is why HE Peter Obi and LP will lose woefully in real life, win on Twitter but won't even win a single LG in next year's election.

People like her, Kperogii, Reno will continue writing and tweeting but have zero vote or influence because they are writing and tweeting to their fellow elitist folk who watch Channels and TVC on election day as others vote in Asiwaju Tinubu.

Keep wailing!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by idamokoemmanuel(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu does not owe you an interview.

He has been holding interviews before 2022 and he will still hold some before the General election. You can't decide on his behalf.

A man without a legacy will never rule Nigeria.

Know this and have peace of mind.

How do you know that when I mentioned Agbado that I was referring to Tinubu, that alone disqualified him as the president of this great nation, how can one intend to feed our soldiers with only Agbado morning and afternoon and night.

My dear brother, please go and watch Obi's numerous legacies online is everywhere.

Tinubu is not mentality and physical fit to rule this country, let's be honest with ourselves and forgot about tribes. He only destroyed the chances of Osinbajo and co from the South West out of his greediness.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by GodwinIO(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2022
nkwuocha:

Nothing.Just like the present state of APC demonic Gag on Nigeria,it will only get worst. cheesy

You deserve an award in these your response, ��������
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by GodwinIO(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:

How do you know that when I mentioned Agbado that I was referring to Tinubu, that alone disqualified him as the president of this great nation, how can one intend to feed our soldiers with only Agbado morning and afternoon and night.

My dear brother, please go and watch Obi's numerous legacies online is everywhere.

Tinubu is not mentality and physical fit to rule this country, let's be honest with ourselves and forgot about tribes. He only destroyed the chances of Osinbajo and co from the South West out of his greediness.

If Nigeria is a country that is functioning well, these man need to be hault down by the Nigerian soldier for making that wicked statement not alone allowing him to contest for the upcoming election
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Everlastingson: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
Pityobi supporters abi online Bandits?

PO should better stay away of these insane people ahead of his chance in 2031

He should stay close to you so that you go poison am abi
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by maasoap(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://punchng.com/dont-blame-peter-obi-for-his-zealous-supporters/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1657171747

The writer and Obi supporters are doing great, they will soon fade away after the election
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Maobichek: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Politics should be without rancor, intimidation and inducement. Having said that, i know you were here on Nairaland before 2014, APC supporters went to the extreme both online and offline just to get PMB into Aso Villa.

I still maintained that politics should be issue based and not ethno/religious as we have in Nigeria from time immemorial. Obi should address his supporters but those accusing Obi's supporters did worst prior to 2015 election, thank you.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by searchlight: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:
No serious politician get Obi and him supporters time.

Obi supporters are mainly made up of Biafra supporters and Tinubu haters.

Ask them for the legacies of Obi in Anambra and they will start cursing you.

Funny people cheesy
My happiness is that you are mentioning almighty Jagaban of Lagos, alongside one small Obi from Anambra state. If anyone is told that this will be so 6 months ago we wouldn't have believed. Like Obi or hate him his a movement and he's matching the Nigerian political big boys toe to toe and doing so without spending SHI SHI.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Angelfrost:

Honestly, if Nigeria fails to elect Peter Obi or anyone outside PDP and APC, there might be no 2031 for this dying nation!

Look around you please.... Look at where PDP and APC have led the nation to!

I understand your pain, we need educated and experience man to handle and redress some political errors in the system

vote Tinubu and you won't regret it
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by GodwinIO(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2022
For me , if Nigeria repeat the mistake of 2015 again in 2023,those who make that mistake will follow their mistake and use their life and family to reap the mistake they made, but as for me and my family we will not join hand to make that mistake, so for these reasons, as they are crying during that time me and my family will be rejoicing.

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by happney65: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2022
I am always on the lookout for Abimbola adelakun's piece in the punch every Thursday since I stumbled on her. She is a mad ass columist. My respect for her went over the roof when I heard she declined to take an appointment in Ogun state. Haven't confirmed the story yet

For this piece again,she deserves a thumbs up.. she is indirectly already supporting Obi. Please follow her on FB or her other social media handles if you are not already doing that.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

What about the agbado lord of emilokan fame? What about his followers who are mainly agberos ever willing to go physical on anyone who doesn't agree or want to be feed agbado and ewa?

Why has the Baron de bourdillon not addressed his supporters to be tolerant of the view of others? Who first started calling others "children of hate and perdition", "Wailers" and other derogatory names?

Una see this una hypocrisy eehn. E don fail una. Guess you supporters of el Pablo de bourdillon can't take what you guys dish.

This is only just beginning.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by searchlight: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nah.... Every top politician in APC and PDP is more threatened by the Obidient movement than anything else now!

It really doesn't help both top parties that they have nothing but corruption and failure dogging them from every angle, especially the ruling party about to be laid to rest at the rate Buhari is destroying this nation!
lol �� I see APC and PDP merging to stop the OBIdient movement
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Angelfrost(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I understand your pain, we need educated and experience man to handle and redress some political errors in the system

vote Tinubu and you won't regret it

I can't support or vote for a key part of the nation's woes!

I can't vote for a man who saw the nation headed into a pit in 2014/15, yet not only kept silent but helped push the nation into the pit just to stand a chance to become president of that same nation not caring about what happens to millions of average citizens!

I can't vote for a corrupt, selfish, and desperate politician more concerned about his legacy and wealth than the future of a nation!

If you have no conscience, I do! Thank you.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by Everlastingson: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

Can you see what we're saying? They've not even won and they've started attributing the wave to Igbos.

You can wail to eternity. Everyone knows Obi is not about tribe but a national project.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by sirray001: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Iykopee:

Stop crying cheesy
who God bless no man can curse
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters by searchlight: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Only Igbo votes and noise everywhere.
we are happy that the noise it tormenting you and your Agbado master.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Kastina (Videos, Pictures) / 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth / Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Scamming Westerners As Far Back As 1949

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.