Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. (413 Views)

Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by Minime10(f): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria is the very most useless "nation" on the face of the Earth
Every morning, almost all the TV's stations in the nation bring people to their various platforms to come speaks English, year in, and year out, and nothing changes.
The nation has gone to the dogs finally
Who is the C-in-C
Who is the minister of defence
Who is the CG of the NCoS
Who is the minister of Interior
Who is the IGP
Who is the DG of DSS
Who is the COAS
What are these fellas still doing in office

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by TrendyTrendy: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Minime10:
Every morning, almost all the TV's stations in the nation bring people to their various platforms to come speaks English, year in, and year out, and nothing changes.
Then i think you are useless as well

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by Minime10(f): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Your father grin
Idiot, u no go face front
Wetin carry a blind bat like you come my mention

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by postbmd: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
na once dem dey know apc supporter, mumu.

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by helinues: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2022
And hurray you are from there

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by TrendyTrendy: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2022
postbmd:
na once dem dey know apc supporter, mumu.
Noooooo i no be apc oo i be LP
Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by TrendyTrendy: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Minime10:

Your father grin
Idiot, u no go face front
Wetin carry a blind bat like you come my mention
Your papa dry dick
Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by falcon01: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
how and why? He asked a question.

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by TrendyTrendy: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2022
falcon01:
how and why? He asked a question.
Pesin wey rush modify post

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by Emoc: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2022
"One nigeria" zombies, una neva even see anything.

Minime10:
The nation has gone to the dogs finally
Who is the C-in-C
Who is the minister of defence
Who is the CG of the NCS
Who is the minister of Interior
Who is the IGP
Who is the DG of DSS
Who is the COAS
What are these fellas still doing in office
Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by falcon01: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Pesin wey rush modify post
ok but still sha Nigeria dey fùck up
Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by OkwuEziokwu(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:
And hurray you are from there

I always see you in threads defending this government and this evil contraption.

Man, people get problem for this world.
Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by postbmd: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Noooooo i no be apc oo i be LP
den why u come dey write like dat haba.

Sorry for d insult

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by Minime10(f): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2022
postbmd:
den why u come dey write like dat haba.

Sorry for d insult

Guy free dat dude no fall for his foolishness. He is a complete apc zombee.
The question is that, is Nigerian as a nation any usefulness
That mumu man can never be a supporter of Peter Obi, because ObIdient people do not condone evil and are not afraid to say the truth, anywhere, any time.
I still stand by my word that the nation is useless.
He talked about me modifying my post, so I shouldn't have corrected my badly spelled words when I noticed it.
Iike I said, I don't owe him any apology for using the words I used on him.
Re: The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. by postbmd: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Minime10:

Guy free dat dude no fall for his foolishness. He is a complete apc zombee.
The question is that, is Nigerian as a nation any usefulness
That mumu man can never be a supporter of Peter Obi, because ObIdient people do not condone evil and are not afraid to say the truth, anywhere, any time.
I still stand by my word that the nation is useless.
He talked about me modifying my post, so I shouldn't have corrected my badly spelled words when I noticed it.
Iike I said, I don't owe him any apology for using the words I used on him.
u even get time to dey modify spelling, dey read am dey understand but wont agree

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Announces Peter Obi's Running Mate / Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi / Where Is Lai Mohammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.