Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi (413 Views)

Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi by SteveDGreat: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2022
A journalist has taken to Twitter to announce that has ehas resigned her position from Silverbird TV to focus on canvasing for support for Peter OBI.

Here is her tweet

They said a journalist must be non-partisan (unbiased and fair). So I resigned my position with @SilverbirdTV to throw my full support on @PeterObi , after the elections next year, I'll apply for a media job maybe with @channelstv or @ARISEtv or start up my business.

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi by hisexcellency34: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Stylishly marketing herself to Channels or Arise. This is a big slap on the face of Senator Commonsense, owner of Silverbird TV

Re: Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2022
Nice decision. This is much better than walking thousands of kilometers for Peter Obi, only to regetet in furute as some blindly did for buhari. Those who did the trekking back then would be regretting it by now.

Obi means well for Nigeria. This I know.

4 Likes

Re: Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi by Obidient4life3: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2022
Who will leave Liverpool for Kano pillars?
Re: Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi by TimFisher2: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2022
undecided

Welcome on board as we are about to salvage our country from sinking

RIP to Nigerians that committed suicide within 7 years of this administration

You guys should have waited longer as salvation is coming soon cry
Re: Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi by Baawaa(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2022
I said it,lazy youths are rooting for obituary they want to turn Nigeria to mortuary, is not going to work
Re: Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi by BigSarah(f): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2022
This lady is better than Seun of Channels, I hope her dream comes true!.

All the best, #Obidatti2023

1 Like

Re: Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi by ajekpaks(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2022
shows she's smart... talking about killing three stones with one bird �

brilliant

hisexcellency34:
Stylishly marketing herself to Channels or Arise. This is a big slap on the face of Senator Commonsense, owner of Silverbird TV
Re: Journalist Resign From Her Job To Support Peter Obi by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
The love Is very real not monetarily induced

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Lai Mohammed? / I'm In Osun State / A Whole Country In A Pothole (picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.