Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,543 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Visiting Day: Long List Of Demands A Boarding School Student Sent To His Family - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Visiting Day: Long List Of Demands A Boarding School Student Sent To His Family (485 Views)

Kaduna Poly Student Sent Home For Wearing Jean Trousers Laments (Pix) / COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi / Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting Day: Long List Of Demands A Boarding School Student Sent To His Family by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2022
See long list of items a boarder requested from his parents ahead of visiting day

Re: Visiting Day: Long List Of Demands A Boarding School Student Sent To His Family by Reinamaria(f): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2022
If I were his mum, I'd take him home after seeing that list.
He misses home so much.

The please buy what you can buy... got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Visiting Day: Long List Of Demands A Boarding School Student Sent To His Family by Dathypebruv(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Reinamaria:
If I were his mum, I'd take him home after seeing that list.
He misses home so much.

The please buy what you can buy... got me laughing.

You're right, I can relate grin

1 Like

Re: Visiting Day: Long List Of Demands A Boarding School Student Sent To His Family by Reinamaria(f): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dathypebruv:

You're right, I can relate grin

My head scattered when I saw the list, I couldn't even could. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why The Naira Falls And How Can You Benefit From The Fall / #endasuustrike.what Do You Miss About Being A Student? / Obidient 2.0 Loading...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.