Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers (28656 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Barikor, Amgbare As Heads Of NESREA, NDRBDA / Dr Tonye Cole Picks Dr Barikor As Running Mate / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Futuristics(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
it is a nawa something
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Donaluta(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
This man weh go enjoy .. as him dey come out naim the gun men kill him orderly....

Make them report the news well
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by osidion2020(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
WoW are you been serious?
No sympathy, no condolence, God bless the armed forces, may the soul of the police orderly and all the faithful departed rest in peace, Amen.
Totilopussylick:
As for the orderly that died.

He died for what he signed up for tongue

To serve

To protect

With his life tongue.

Dr. Innocent Barikor, has nine lives.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by maxzzo1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/orderly-dies-as-rivers-apc-deputy-gov-candidate-escapes-assassination/
Which one be " Undisclosed location" that means is a Lie....na den know where dey go....
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Eriggs: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Oga na Kuje dey trend.. You avoided all the threads that depicts all the incompetence of your darling daddy..

I pity you.
BEtter go see ur village doctor, make e arrange one big eye glasses for u, because it's obvious u no dey see or maybe u can't read.
Kuje dey trend, na dat kind trend dey sweet dem belle.
Enemy of Nigeria.
Only bad news make dem happy. Spits
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Bigfish121(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na wa ooo
Everywhere na just bad news person dey hear.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by asiga(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
666Advocate:
This is the second time on this Ijaw man.

No b to trend b this?

Who be Ijaw man?
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Eriggs:
BEtter go see ur village doctor, make e arrange one big eye glasses for u, because it's obvious u no dey see or maybe u can't read.
Enemy of Nigeria.
see

Buhari Incompetence dey sweet me die....

I no know why ooh
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by frog12: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
they don't start. even tonto want run for office. she go run back to her saloon after this grin grin
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by bigpicture001: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lecturers will not see this ooo.. if it's to use politicians as example as to why thier own wage must be highest to heaven, they will Sabi....

The riskier the job, the more the money.... That's aside defence forces world wide...
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Ejehkob: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
PH one of the deadly region in South South angry
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Escaped by whiskers or by the power of his OTURUMOKPO.??

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Gbeng30(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Apc government has brought this curse upon Nigeria and surely every member of their family and generation will be partaker of their wickedness...
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Gbeng30(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Gbeng30:
Apc government has brought this curse upon Nigeria and surely every member of their family and generation will be partaker of their wickedness...
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by fortunez1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
I believe the police on this matter , I was in GRA when I heard the news from someone and the target was just the riffle . They said the mobol went to buy sumfin around the area "Skippers" in GRA before the incident occurred so the shooting may have coincidented with the departure of the APC deputy governorship candidate .
Portharcourt is relatively peaceful and calm more especially at nights and we are not synonymous with political assassinations.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
post=114507835:

For dis same Port Harcourt wey we dey?
For dis same GRA we are residing?!
Devil kill all unknown gun criminals and cannibals.
Evil and brutal deaths waists them and all their brainwashed swines supporting them.

Enabler and sympathizer of unknown gunmen on cyberspace, make it (ugm) disappear, do your worst, animals everywhere.

Didn't see your comment as regards the Kuje prison break but here you are gloating again. Just because you heard UGM. The evil you subtly support, will jam you one day. If you say what you do here -being party faithful then your eyes are truly laced.

PS: Till we stop wanton accumulationof wealth through politics, this country won't get it right politically.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by fortunez1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
Escaped by whiskers or by the power of his OTURUMOKPO.??
I just think the APC wants to trend, or else who will go after a deputy candidate? What for? Except it's a business gone bad for him or order personal issues but I'm ruling out political assassinations. The guy is unknown and very unpopular
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Umunze1stSon(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Eriggs:
Enemy of Nigeria.
Ehe! You've finally crawled out. Why didn't you use your vulturegrill account to reply him. You are indeed shameless.
Oya report me with nairalandpolicewoman

1 Like

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by naija4life247: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Wetin dey happen to apc people and the places they govern?

That path with death is too strong

Current and past governors of Rivers State have all been PDP. I hope you are not smoking what is too strong for your light brain
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Francis95(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dr. Barikor, my lecturer in Uniport. Political and Administrative studies department.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by 460olapitan: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Newton2024: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
ijustdey:

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSCP Grace Iringe-Koko, said it was not a case of assassination.

She said: “It was not an assassination.

https://thenationonlineng.net/orderly-dies-as-rivers-apc-deputy-gov-candidate-escapes-assassination/
If I have the power, I would ban Nigerian Police and put them under the ministry of Agriculture.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Eriggs: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
inspirator1:

Didn't see your comment as regards the Kuje prison break but here you are gloating again. Just because you heard UGM. The evil you subtly support, will jam you one day. If you say what you do here -being party faithful then your eyes are truly laced.

PS: Till we stop wanton accumulationof wealth through politics, this country won't get it right politically.
I just answered your fellow ipob that commented d same nonsense like you on my last post.
U can check it.
I don't think I need to waste time replying u on behalf of dem MANNA.
All I have to say to u is that : dem MANNA no get time for ipob today.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by IDIOTmoderators: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Election is around the corner Wicked Wike have started killing oppositions, he did it in 2015.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by aulaka: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
WIKE
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by DAwest7: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Wetin dey happen to apc people and the places they govern?

That path with death is too strong
na Apc dey govern rivers?haba
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Ebymyk(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
The Nigerian police are the most cluesless law enforcement agencies...
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by abobote: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
I hate security work so much
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Livesradio(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Is rivers state govern by apc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / This Picture Explains Why Atiku & PDP Should Get Your Vote This February / Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.