Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers (28667 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Barikor, Amgbare As Heads Of NESREA, NDRBDA / Dr Tonye Cole Picks Dr Barikor As Running Mate / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by ijustdey: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
The deputy governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State, Dr. Innocent Barikor, has escaped assassination in Port Harcourt, the state capital.

It was however gathered gunmen killed his police orderly on the spot.

Barikor was said to have left his office at the GRA on Tuesday night for a meeting in an undisclosed location without knowing that some gunmen were waiting for him outside.

A source, who spoke in confidence, said on sighting Barikor, the gunmen opened fire.

“Barikor escaped by the whiskers but his police orderly was not fortunate because the bullets hit and killed him on the spot,” he said.

The Deputy Publicity Secretary of APC, Darlington Nwauju, confirmed the attack.

Nwauju called for a thorough investigations into the incident and asked the Inspector-General of Police to wade into the matter.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSCP Grace Iringe-Koko, said it was not a case of assassination.

She said: “It was not an assassination. Actually a policeman was shot. I think he was the target because they saw him with a rifle. Nothing happened to the candidate. We are investigating the incident and the place has been surrounded”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/orderly-dies-as-rivers-apc-deputy-gov-candidate-escapes-assassination/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Truthisunique2: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wetin dey happen to apc people and the places they govern?

That path with death is too strong

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Enoch07: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria my Nigeria
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Totilopussylick(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
As for the orderly that died.

He died for what he signed up for tongue

To serve

To protect

With his life tongue.

Dr. Innocent Barikor, has nine lives.

12 Likes

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by 666Advocate: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is the second time on this Ijaw man.

No b to trend b this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Jack005(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wetin be this na? The incessant killings in a daily sef for we country no suppose happen for beta country.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by omowolewa: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hummm!
Mafias at it.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Cubalabloo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
I weep and grief for the many lives that will be wasted before and after the 2023 elections. Lord have Mercy on me.

6 Likes

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Lanretoye(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Normal level,rip to the dead.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by chigoizie7(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
They don start again.

7 Likes

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Jack500: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Wetin dey happen to apc people and the places they govern?

That path with death is too strong

is it APC that govern Rivers?

I think Amaechi deafeat is still tampering with your brain.

10 Likes

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dr. Innocent Barikor, has escaped assassination in Port Harcourt, the state capital.

It was however gathered gunmen killed his police orderly on the spot.

Barikor was said to have left his office at the GRA on Tuesday night for a meeting in an undisclosed location without knowing that some gunmen were waiting for him outside.
For dis same Port Harcourt wey we dey?
For dis same GRA we are residing?!
Devil kill all unknown gun criminals and cannibals.
Evil and brutal deaths await them and all their brainwashed swines supporting them.

Enabler and sympathizer of unknown gunmen on cyberspace, make it (ugm) disappear, do your worst, animals everywhere.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by millionboi(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wike why

1 Like

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by temitope27(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Baba don teleport grin

1 Like

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Parachoko: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
H
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by tiswell(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
c
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by SoftP(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Very anyhow set of persons
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Samuelnze(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Killings on daily basis,
one thing i can't do for naija politicians is to die their death..

They can't die mine.

oh lord,may i not die the death of my oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Seniorwriter(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bad News and Death everywhere...

@Seniorwriter
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Gten(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSCP Grace Iringe-Koko, said it was not a case of assassination.

How does she know?

1 Like

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Mindlog: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSCP Grace Iringe-Koko, said it was not a case of assassination. She said: “It was not an assassination. Actually a policeman was shot. I think he was the target because they saw him with a rifle. Nothing happened to the candidate. We are investigating the incident and the place has been surrounded”...... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by heytgad: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is sad
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by stano2(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Insecurity blew up under Buhari.
Honestly we have so many bad eggs in the police that gladly assist/connive with criminals.
They give these criminals so much confidence, without knowing all these will come back to hurt them.

Rip to the police officer, may his soul Rest In Peace.
I really feel for the innocent ones in the force.

Nigeria politicians should learn to play politics without bitterness. It’s not a Do or Die affair.
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Pearl002: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
All is well
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by airminem(f): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Offpoint1: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Election year dramas
Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
post=114507835:
Rivers in the news again

Oga na Kuje dey trend.. You avoided all the threads that depicts all the incompetence of your darling daddy..

I pity you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu / Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" / Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.