Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Truth About The So Called Prison Break In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The So Called Prison Break In Abuja (668 Views)

Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The So Called Prison Break In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
See make I clear you the truth, those prisoners wey them go free na fellow terrorist wey them won use against you and I during the coming campaigns and election, especially those of us voting Peter Obi.

But let me tell you this, on that election day as you go out carry your machete, if you have gun carry your gun. Nobody can stop us from voting who we want.

Who ever want peace will see peace, if na violence you want that one sef dey available.

I be Christian no mean say I be fool, I no be the Christian way dey turn the other cheek for you to slap, if you slap me I will stab you eye.

Na because Christians no dey carry guns that is why some bastards get mind enter church shoot everybody there.

I will vote for who I want and who ever stands in my way will see blood.

I stand with peace if you want peace, I stand with violence if you want violence.

Good day.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The So Called Prison Break In Abuja by Sergio101(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sincerely, na thugs for the 2023 election Dem just released.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The So Called Prison Break In Abuja by neonly: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Those guys go cause wahala for nigerian in coming days
It just a way to justify d military taking over soonest
Anyone dat think malams go hand over power is joking they always have a backup plan in collaboration with the west
Re: The Truth About The So Called Prison Break In Abuja by bagirajoseph(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
You are right
Re: The Truth About The So Called Prison Break In Abuja by kingsceemark(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Guy you supposed understand us the Igbos and some well meaning Nigerians say we no dey fear those terrorists, remember how we chased them out of the East, here in my 042 Enugu, we hardly see those donkeys, even last two months when guys broke without anything in pocket, na so guys organized Kala started looking for those terrorists cows to quench so that guys go sell the meat to those restaurants sellers, but cows refused to show face

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The So Called Prison Break In Abuja by Laggafin: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Their plans since 1804 Go stil fall yakata again and again.. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The So Called Prison Break In Abuja by etrange: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
It's okay to share your thoughts, ideas or opinions but the issue is when you label them as facts. While what you've said is not impossible, you also don't have any evidence but your gut feeling. These are strong claims that could trigger a lot of things, so be mindful of how you present them.

Next time, start with "I strongly believe...".
Re: The Truth About The So Called Prison Break In Abuja by an0daGuy: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
etrange:
It's okay to share your thoughts, ideas or opinions but the issue is when you label them as facts. While what you've said is not impossible, you also don't have any evidence but your gut feeling. These are strong claims that could trigger a lot of things, so be mindful of how you present them.

Let me give you expo. . .

These prisoners that will be broken out of nothern prisons within the next 6 months would all be mobilized to destabilize the forthcoming elections all over the country and there would be a total breakdown of law and order leading to the cancellation of the general elections.

Mark it
Re: The Truth About The So Called Prison Break In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
etrange:

sit down there dey speak dirty English...

Your children's future is at stalk, better wise up

(1) (Reply)

I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa / Another Major Reason Why You Should Vote For Tinubu/shettima And Not Atiku/okowa / Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.