Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa (668 Views)

Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria / I Am Back In UK To Continue Our Work To Liberate #biafra – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Equity Justice & fairness. I will always smile at them, while they struggle to fight Simon Ekpa for fighting genuinely to liberate Biafra people. I will continue to monitor their tomorrow while they analyse my today until Biafra is restored. What you don’t know is bigger than you
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1546470393715871744
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Built2last: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lie. You are enjoying the attention in the absence of MNK.

Enjoy it while it lasts

God will hold you responsible for every Igno blood you have shared.

You are fighting for Biafra yet you can't engage Abuja. It's the Igno women who survive daily with menial trade that you lock down every Monday in the name of struggle.

How foolish you are.

You are in Finland. Will Finnish government shutdown their country because they have issue with EU? Or kill their own. Ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by OfoIgbo: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nwokem, you are too unintelligent to fight for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Vulturereloaded: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Liberate yourself from the grandmother you married for paper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by superCleanworks(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

LoL. why naw?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by temitope27(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Keep on fighting.

U re the greatest Igbo man alive grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by agadez007(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Equity Justice & fairness. I will always smile at them, while they struggle to fight Simon Ekpa for fighting genuinely to liberate Biafra people. I will continue to monitor their tomorrow while they analyse my today until Biafra is restored. What you don’t know is bigger than you
Simon Ekpa is greater than Oduduwa and oromuyan
Simon Ekpa is greater than 100,000 Yoruba men put together
Simon Ekpa is greater than tinubu
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
OfoIgbo:
you are a mumu man

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
agadez007:
onye okike

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by agadez007(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
onye okike

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Google translator done fail you this time,You Tinubu supporter
No be only Onye okike,na onye okeke
Lol

1 Share

Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
onye ara

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by OfoIgbo: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
you are a mumu man

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Aren't you the same gay man that posted naked pictures of your sister for the whole world to see, just because the both of you have difference of opinions?
You want me to rate you as a leader or what?

Come on, get the fvck out of here, and go sell some gala. That's the only occupation you may do well in. Unless you want to carry on with your criminality and crap
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Please are there any southerners living in Finland?. We need someone to track the location of this guy in Finland. His family ,wife ,kids and everything related to him . Money won't be a problem
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Obidient4life3: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

grin grin grin grin
Okuko igbo
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Please are there any southerners living in Finland?. We need someone to track the location of this guy in Finland. His family ,wife ,kids and everything related to him . Money won't be a problem
nobody is tracking anybody
we support Simon ekpa
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Makers49: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oga go and look for job,you have cause so many problem with your utterances for we in the East,your fame has ended,nobody is taking you serious here in the East,
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Great0ne1: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Built2last:
Lie. You are enjoying the attention in the absence of MNK.

Enjoy it while it lasts

God will hold you responsible for every Igno blood you have shared.

You are fighting for Biafra yet you can't engage Abuja. It's the Igno women who survive daily with menial trade that you lock down every Monday in the name of struggle.

How foolish you are.

You are in Finland. Will Finnish government shutdown their country because they have issue with EU? Or kill their own. Ewu
The guy na serious ewu
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Great0ne1: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
agadez007:
Simon ekpa is greater than nobody.
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Aren't you the same gay man that posted naked pictures of your sister for the whole world to see, just because the both of you have difference of opinions?
You want me to rate you as a leader or what?

Come on, get the fvck out of here, and go sell some gala. That's the only occupation you may do well in. Unless you want to carry on with your criminality and crap
keep quiet

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2023
OfoIgbo:
mumu man

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Christistruth03: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2023
The Igbo People are a great race blessed by God like all other Nigerians

Why Criminals like Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi continue to rule over them remains a mystery

I think they should call the Osu People listen to what they have to say and ask for their forgiveness, because this is no longer looking ordinary

1 Like

Re: I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2023
Vulturereloaded:

Brutal .

I weak .

(1) (Reply)

Another Major Reason Why You Should Vote For Tinubu/shettima And Not Atiku/okowa / Bandits Attack Military Check Point On Abuja-kaduna Highway / Tension In Ede As Adeleke's Proposed Cos Kills Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.