Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria (81228 Views)

Shell Graduate Program 2022- Apply / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
daviesemmanuel:
Is it still on going?

Yes
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Papacypaul(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
I don't understand, do you mean those with "assessment in progress" are out?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by ExpertNLer: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
closes today
daviesemmanuel:
Is it still on going?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
It closed today. Let see if anyone will recieve rejection letters or ODVI letters.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Is the 'review in progress' or 'assessment in progress' on your dashboard greyed out? Or is it still showing blue.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
Is the 'review in progress' or 'assessment in progress' on your dashboard greyed out? Or is it still showing blue.

No. Is yours greyed out?
Anyone with rejection letter or ODVI letter?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2022
ralphelo:

No. Is yours greyed out?
Anyone with rejection letter or ODVI letter?

Yes. Both the 'Shell graduate recruitment 2022' and 'review in progress' is written in grey
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by kingsley103(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Has anyone got the video interview invite?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2022
kingsley103:
Some people are saying that they uploaded their degree certificates. I didn't see where to upload mine then. Does this disqualify me? I just uploaded only my CV.

It was in the same place you uploaded your CV that you could have uploaded other documents as well but your CV is enough. And if you uploaded other documents alongside your CV, that's fine as well. If you schooled in the US, you were supposed to upload your Transcript too.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2022
I hope some of you didn't make the mistake of writing your CGPA? Only those who schooled in the US or Canada were supposed to write their CGPA. The rest were to write 'NA' in that box.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
I hope some of you didn't make the mistake of writing your CGPA? Only those who schooled in the US or Canada were supposed to write their CGPA. The rest were to write 'NA' in that box.
We weren't made aware of this. Is this enough to disqualify us?

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
What does it mean if it's grayed out?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by itoski(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
You are speculating.
If you have your transcript, you should know your CGPA sir. A good student should be able to know this even without having his transcript.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2022
itoski:

You are speculating.
If you have your transcript, you should know your CGPA sir. A good student should be able to know this even without having his transcript.
Why should I ommit or forget my 4.48 CGPA?

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
AmongUs:

Why should I ommit or forget my 4.48 CGPA?
I tire o. Make my 4.04 CGPA waste too. It wasn't stated there that only US students should input their CGPA, coz there's no way I would have missed it if it was stated. What's ur dashboard showing? "assessment in progress" or "review in progress"?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Carliel8(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
Guys this was clearly written..

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2022
dejavuh0007:

I tire o. Make my 4.04 CGPA waste too. It wasn't stated there that only US students should input their CGPA, coz there's no way I would have missed it if it was stated. What's ur dashboard showing? "assessment in progress" or "review in progress"?

It was actually stated, but it doesn't matter either.
Has your dashboard changed from assessment in progress.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2022
LilyOg:

It was actually stated, but it doesn't matter either.
Has your dashboard changed from assessment in program.
No it hasn't changed, but it's grayed out now. Do u have a screenshot to support ur claim?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2022
dejavuh0007:

No it hasn't changed, but it's grayed out now. Do u have a screenshot to support ur claim?

It's not possible to go back to the application but under the transcript/CV/certificate header, it was there.
Only US and Canada graduates were instructed to put their CGPA others were to input N/A probably because of the different grading system.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Crytoguy101: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
we still uploaded transcript na
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
LilyOg:

It's not possible to go back to the application but under the transcript/CV/certificate header, it was there.
Only US and Canada graduates were instructed to put their CGPA others were to input N/A probably because of the different grading system.
I didn't notice. My mistake. Have dey finished reviewing ur application?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by hpk(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Biokana:
Yes I received two mails after less than five minutes of the game test. First mail "we are reviewing your result". Second mail "your insights are available".

I received mine in this same sequence.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by win23(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2022
It was clearly stated, not to include CGPA if you're not applying from US, Canada or UK.
The document upload was stated thus, "Resume/CV/Transcript. The forward slash (/) means "or".. so, since we're applying from Nigeria, we're supposed to choose the upload that concerned us, which was Resume or CV. And if you uploaded more than one document, it is possible you kept overwriting the previous document u uploaded with the recent one you tried uploading.
Make we try dey read instructions and guide.. no dey rush.
God help us all to be successful.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2022
dejavuh0007:

We weren't made aware of this. Is this enough to disqualify us?

It was stated.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
dejavuh0007:

I didn't notice. My mistake. Have dey finished reviewing ur application?

It's still review in progress. Hopefully we'll soon hear from them.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by ennyj01(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2022
onyiokoye:

I believe that is because the recruitment has closed. I might be wrong though.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2022
LilyOg:

It's still review in progress. Hopefully we'll soon hear from them.
Good luck to u guys.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2022
itoski:

You are speculating.

I have my transcript and there’s no CGPA there because I schooled in the UK. Schools in UK don’t do CGPA. And I’m not speculating because it was clearly written there that only those based in US or Canada should put their CGPA, the rest should put NA.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2022
dejavuh0007:

It was actually stated. Mine is showing ‘review in progress’
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2022
win23:
It was clearly stated, not to include CGPA if you're not applying from US, Canada or UK.
The document upload was stated thus, "Resume/CV/Transcript. The forward slash (/) means "or".. so, since we're applying from Nigeria, we're supposed to choose the upload that concerned us, which was Resume or CV. And if you uploaded more than one document, it is possible you kept overwriting the previous document u uploaded with the recent one you tried uploading.
Make we try dey read instructions and guide.. no dey rush.
God help us all to be successful.

It was only US and Canada. UK was not included. And you could actually upload more than one document without it overwriting any document.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2022
dejavuh0007:

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=onyiokoye post=114973529][/quote]

Yikes. No wonder mine is stuck on "assessment in progress".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.