Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? (23103 Views)

2023 Election: Which Of The Candidates Is At Advantage? See Chart / 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Entprys(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by daluta: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Worldlegend:
Like for Peter Obi

If you don't want to be recruited into the army and be fed with Agbado and cassava��

Please vote wisely come 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by GeneralPula: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
daluta:
I'm from the north precisely sokoto but obideient

Omo Igbo..

Be claiming north..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Akinola100: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
I belong to the first

Even if the change doesn't come eventually, I know I have the belief that it will happen. Everything is belief driven.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Henergee(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
I imagine both the umbrella and the broom lose out!
Will vote in this direction.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by daluta: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Yeah bro already I rather die in mute than to vote for atiku forget about afonja man I don't trust his mental health

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by duality(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Though I know our candidate BAT won't win, we will try to vote for him
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by jamace(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Yours Obidiently... cool
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by dapadawee: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
An Igbo man can be everywhere in this world except aso rock till thine biafra kingdom come
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by ablejesus26(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Anyone who is thinking of voting for Apc is stone hearted and has zero pity for this country.
What Apc has done is beyond the comprehensive deduction of the mind,it's outstandingly mind boggling shocked
If them tell me 30years ago se Nija go experience this kind thing I go use all my grand father plus my father property bet se e no fit happen undecided

Apc is the worst that can happen to any Country.
If Apc happens to Germany sef their fall go shock the very Foundation of their existance.

Ordinary spaghetti is now #400 oo
E no go better for apc and all their supporters.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Inconsistency is Nigerias bedfellow. This early to ascertain because this country is filled with "where belle face people".

This man is a good example. Imagine, because his source of income was threatened, he couldn't stand the test of electioneering.

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Banhammy717: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Just like Yemi Osinbajo, peter obi has already won the election on social media, but come to reality, Tinubu will comfortably secure highest number of votes from North and South West.
Obi and Atiku may share both south east and South South.
Tinubu is our next president Insha Allah.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by kponkedenge(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Mrsprof:
Honestly I don't even know my stand, sometimes I feel there's still hope then one nonsense will happen I will loose hope again. It's really sad. But I'm still OBI-dient no matter what

Try and vote next year. Don't lose hope.

Play your part by casting your vote and let's leave the rest for God.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by mastermaestro(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Banhammy717:
Just like Yemi Osinbajo, peter obi has already won the election on social media, but come to reality, Tinubu will comfortably secure highest number of votes from North and South West.
Obi and Atiku may share both south east and South South.
Tinubu is our next president Insha Allah.

Be truthful to yourself for once. South South, South East and Middle Belt (Taraba, Plateau and Benue) belong to a Christian candidate which is Obi. South West and North West will give Tinubu an edge. Atiku will take North East because that is the only realistic ground he holds presently.

Now if we dissect it further, Christian votes in the South West will be heavily split if Tinubu picks a Muslim candidate, his likely and most feasible choice.

This election will come with plenty uncertainties. Tinubu is not celebrating yet, nor is Atiku. The only outstanding person who would have been assured a relatively easy sweeping victory would have been Osibanjo. That’s bygone now.

Of the three major contestants, no one is celebrating yet. We have in our hands a three-horse race to Aso Rock.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Ferdinandu(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
[quote ote author=chariisGRACE post=114508969]Some are looking forward to the General Elections, ready to cast their votes for their desired candidates whom they perceive would be the saviour of the present Nigeria; where insecurity is a norm and the economy is yet to recover...

Some have given up in Nigeria. What ever happens at the polls next year - they don't care.

Which of these categories do you belong, and why. [/quote]My friend you are wrong most of us are not looking for a messiah, we are just looking for someone whose actions and inactions shows he is seriously working on how to get Nigeria working again, what we have now are just fools who are using the office to settle their problems and that of their family and friends by completely insulating themselves from our headches

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by frankmoney(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Given up on Nigeria. If Tinubu , Atiku or Peter Obi , does not put restructuring and devolution of power to states and LGA . Then none of them can fix the country .

State need to have resource control for Nigeria to grow . Federal government should focus on national security , immigration and foreign policy .

Community should have their own police funded by that town from the tax we pay .

The government should leave Abuja and come closer to the people
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by onuman: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I don't know about others , but that year I will be OBIdient .

like for Peter obi share for druginubu

OBIdient everywhere but APC and PDP, the two election rigging political parties are like they are ready for a showdown rigging for their presidential candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by echomanji: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
joviegghead:
Hmm
I belong to the 'indifferent' group.

Don't wanna sound pessimistic but, Nigeria isn't ready. Even the Obi people are shouting and painting as 'someone new' might not deliver. Just talk, talk and talk.

Tinubu might probably do better than the rest but many of y'all won't agree.

Y'all might not say it but, support for these candidates are borne mostly out of tribalism than love for the country.
I've given up on Nigeria.
There's only one person that can make me show interest. But he's not running for presidency.

who is that?
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by echomanji: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
joviegghead:
Hmm
I belong to the 'indifferent' group.

Don't wanna sound pessimistic but, Nigeria isn't ready. Even the Obi people are shouting and painting as 'someone new' might not deliver. Just talk, talk and talk.

Tinubu might probably do better than the rest but many of y'all won't agree.

Y'all might not say it but, support for these candidates are borne mostly out of tribalism than love for the country.
I've given up on Nigeria.
There's only one person that can make me show interest. But he's not running for presidency.

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by DaddyNimo(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
chariisGRACE:
Some are looking forward to the General Elections, ready to cast their votes for their desired candidates whom they perceive would be the saviour of the present Nigeria; where insecurity is a norm and the economy is yet to recover...

Some have given up in Nigeria. What ever happens at the polls next year - they don't care.

Which of these categories do you belong, and why.
Category that will japa before the election and follow people to campaign for bad leaders to win cos Nigerians will kukuma vote bad leaders so that's their business...
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by echomanji: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
I no even get PVC. Lubish kontli!!!
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by ImoleNaija: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
chariisGRACE:

I can speak for myself & 90% of my F&F that we belong here.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by JudasNaKarrot: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
GeneralPula:
Tinubu..

He did well more than the rest candidate when he was handling governance..

One thing I like about him is the fact that he’s a builder. He’s been able to build up both things and people..

Nigeria needs a city boy with a genuine and solid orientation like him..
If you are one of those who are rooting for Tinubu after all the pains APC have brought to this country, then you need deliverance.

Oga, just stand in front of your mirror,put your hand on your head and say these words loudly to the hearing of your neighbours......

"I am foolish, stupid, unreasonable and lack sense of reasoning. Dear Lord, heal me and restore my senses that I may be useful to my parents, family, community and Nigeria in general, so that at last I will be amongst those who will vote for a better Nigeria not because of tribe, religion or party affiliation by voting Peter Obi. Amen!

Ok son, you are healed and restored. Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by UD101(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
OBIdient
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by SugarGirl44(f): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
I belong to the group that has given up on Nigeria and waiting for it to disintegrate.

Therein lies true independence and development.

Any other thing is just a bad dream.

If the older presidents, both dead and living, were not able to resurrect NG, what special thing is obi or jagaban coming to do?

We need to wake up to reality.
Every region should govern itself, aboki man cannot have igbo's interest at heart more than Obi, neither can a Yoruba president love an ijaw man more than Wike.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by ekukeku(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
What ever happens at the polls next year - they don't care.

Because I know it's going to be in between d two evil parties
But I won't vote for Dem
Buhari will now become a SAINT
& W will be praising Buhari, I mean BUHARI
Chai!
I fill like crying cry in OGB Voice
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Alexiiydon: 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
html14java:
#Obidient group.
Ready to campaign, vote and protect #Obidient Votes.

Agbado and Cassava group is a goner

#Jesus carry us, the #Obidient dey go into Aso rock....
na the Rock una Dey go not the villa cheesy
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by onuman: 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I SWEAR DOWN, No2..

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

tins don cost for small MARKET and main MARKET..

Since them born me, I don de hear WE ARE THE LEADERS OF 2MORROW..

2MORROW don come and go, we no see anything LEAD..

Na the old monkeys still de LEAD us!

My BLODA dis CUNTREE is beyond repair ooo

Just hustle and make money, the settle ur self or u leave the useless CUNTREE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You will return to your homeland.
Perhaps, before you return, Fulani from Niger Republic has taken over your homeland.
Change!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by 1TripleC: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
angry While I'm certain my preferred candidate won't win, I'm very eager in casting my vote for Peter Obi / Baba Ahmed..

And I urge everyone to get their PVC, and vote their choice!
Agbado supporter spotted
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by html14java(f): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Alexiiydon:
na the Rock una Dey go not the villa cheesy
You're really in sifia pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections / Picture Of Kainji Dam In The Country Of Western Nigeria / Yoruba Stakeholders Resolve To End Fulani Herders Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.