Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? (23262 Views)

2023 Election: Which Of The Candidates Is At Advantage? See Chart / 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by thinkmoney(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
smiley
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I SWEAR DOWN, No2..

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

tins don cost for small MARKET and main MARKET..

Since them born me, I don de hear WE ARE THE LEADERS OF 2MORROW..

2MORROW don come and go, we no see anything LEAD..

Na the old monkeys still de LEAD us!

My BLODA dis CUNTREE is beyond repair ooo

Just hustle and make money, the settle ur self or u leave the useless CUNTREE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
U and the first person that commented are one of the problems of the country. U are the ones that by ur inactions help bad people take over government.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by WhizdomXX(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
angry While I'm certain my preferred candidate won't win, I'm very eager in casting my vote for Peter Obi / Baba Ahmed..

And I urge everyone to get their PVC, and vote their choice!
Pvc is very hard to register for atm.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by caracas: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
angry While I'm certain my preferred candidate won't win, I'm very eager in casting my vote for Peter Obi / Baba Ahmed..

Peter obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Ablestan: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
chariisGRACE:
Some are looking forward to the General Elections, ready to cast their votes for their desired candidates whom they perceive would be the saviour of the present Nigeria; where insecurity is a norm and the economy is yet to recover...

Some have given up in Nigeria. What ever happens at the polls next year - they don't care.

Which of these categories do you belong, and why.

Package your skills and start selling globally immediately.

ALL THESE I WILL DO FOR FREE!!!

- I will create an online shop for you
- I will help you convert the skill to sellable Ebook
- Help you set up your bank account to receive money
- Show you the marketplace to sell your skills
- Teach you the craft/secrets of copywriting to help you sell.
- Add you to a WhatsApp group for follow up.
- Give you a 363 paged Ebook that will sharpen your copywriting skills.

If you don't have any skill yet, I will show you how to start selling other people's skill and make huge commissions up to 50% of amount sold.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @08065278582 if interested to get started and start selling TODAY!!!
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by alkali45(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Jagaban all the way

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by NnamdiN: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2022
I gave up until Obi emerged. Will try one more time grin
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 08, 2022
I’m somewhere in between. My brain is telling me it’s over for this country but my heart is telling me there’s still hope.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by laaja38(m): 1:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Obedient.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by chiamalinda: 2:12am On Jul 08, 2022
What a Nigeria.

The strike has been marked to ravage youths leading to an increase in the crime rate.

We can do better as a nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLuN3Nb-VFU
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Babastrong(m): 2:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Asiwaju lawa nbalo 2x. eni tio dun mo, kofori sole kooku. Tinubu lawa nbalo.
WE are the supporters of ASIWAJU TINUBU.2x If you are not satisfy with our choice, you are free to poison yourself and die.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Enyimbafc: 2:50am On Jul 08, 2022
I AM FOR OBI
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Freeman911(m): 2:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Werey wan recruit 50 million youths into the arm, na Armageddon we wan fight

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Abdu81: 3:05am On Jul 08, 2022
inoki247:
He don sure say na anoda scammer we go colet by 2023....

They will all be seeing Nigeria problem from Far once dey reach dere dem no dey see again....

Buhari wey I think say with all him first tenure failure he no go enta dem still vote him for re election so I don't think we can escape collecting anoda Scammer....
obi we deliver my brother I assure you.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by farouk2much(m): 4:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:02am On Jul 08, 2022
chariisGRACE:
Some are looking forward to the General Elections, ready to cast their votes for their desired candidates whom they perceive would be the saviour of the present Nigeria; where insecurity is a norm and the economy is yet to recover...

Some have given up in Nigeria. What ever happens at the polls next year - they don't care.

You forgot Category-One-And-Half.
Those who are voting for their own percieved personal interest and personal sentiments and affiliations.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Mfetenang: 5:02am On Jul 08, 2022
You forgot category number 3- Those who are happy to waste their votes on someone like Peter Obi who can never win an election in Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Banhammy717: 5:14am On Jul 08, 2022
mastermaestro:

Be truthful to yourself for once. South South, South East and Middle Belt (Taraba, Plateau and Benue) belong to a Christian candidate which is Obi. South West and North West will give Tinubu an edge. Atiku will take North East because that is the only realistic ground he holds presently.

Now if we dissect it further, Christian votes in the South West will be heavily split if Tinubu picks a Muslim candidate, his likely and most feasible choice.

This election will come with plenty uncertainties. Tinubu is not celebrating yet, nor is Atiku. The only outstanding person who would have been assured a relatively easy sweeping victory would have been Osibanjo. That’s bygone now.

Of the three major contestants, no one is celebrating yet. We have in our hands a three-horse race to Aso Rock.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by omoluka: 5:24am On Jul 08, 2022
No 2 for obvious reasons
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by bong4(m): 5:36am On Jul 08, 2022
chariisGRACE:

I belong to the 3rd group that insists that this government has no business being in power for an extra day. They should be chased out now.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by bong4(m): 5:37am On Jul 08, 2022
Mfetenang:
You forgot category number 3- Those who are happy to waste their votes on someone like Peter Obi who can never win an election in Nigeria.

....and what your own candidate wins the elections, how will that make your life better?
I will rather waste my vote for Peter Obi, than waste my life voting for PDP/APC
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Chochovini: 5:43am On Jul 08, 2022
GeneralPula:
Tinubu..

He did well more than the rest candidate when he was handling governance..

One thing I like about him is the fact that he’s a builder. He’s been able to build up both things and people..

Nigeria needs a city boy with a genuine and solid orientation like him..
. Well. Thats your opinion. As 4 me and my house, we will be OBI-dently PETERized.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by redcliff: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2022
GeneralPula:
Tinubu..

One thing I like about him is the fact that he’s a builder. He’s been able to build up both things and people..

You would need to be a big big failure to not suceed as a governor of Lagos. Tell me which governor of Lagos did not suceed. Forget this Tinubu trash bla bla. I have lived in lagos all through my life and real visible development started from Fashola. Even Buba Maruwa as a miliatary governor performed very well so why exactly is tinubu special? Is it because he has overseen other governors after him and taken the glory for their achievements? What exactly did Tinubu do for this Lagos you people are praising him for?
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by redcliff: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Mfetenang:

If to say Donald Trump listen to you, he for no be president.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by ejimatic: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2022
chariisGRACE:

. It is a pity that Nigeria is struggling to have a good governance. We used military rule it was vanity.We have been using civikian rule from 1999 it has been vanity upon vanity. Obasanjo Yaradua Dr Jonathan PMB and VP Prof Osibanjo yet high cost of living is biting hard. The truth is the country is in the hand of Cabals and I don't trust any contestant from any region. None will fix the country for us .They are looking for more wealth fir thier families. As I said on this plartform I will not support another Hausa Fulani after their 8 years it is the turn of the South West ...BAT comes in 2023.Their will be freedom in Nigeria when we break the shackles of our cabals across the country.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Deepsky(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2022
OBi-dent
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by odimbannamdi(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
No2

Everyone is shouting obidient down there.

Was that the answer to the question

Just like the Kingdom of Heaven, there is no place for bystanders in this issue. You are either an ally or abettor. Get your PVC and be very OBIdient to the core for the sake your children, at least
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Simeonjoe1: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2022
BigSarah:
Yes I believe my preferred candidate and his Vice will be extremely capable of salvaging a sizeable number of the problems and mentality that has left Nigeria and Nigerians in this horrid state.

No they won't
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Simeonjoe1: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2022
GeneralPula:
Tinubu..

Hw won't build anything. Another disaster
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Simeonjoe1: 7:38am On Jul 08, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Number 2. And why?
Considering the bleek future of this country I've come to realize that it's unredeemable not in 20yrs time. Irrespective of who enters next year our mantra will still stand, "the last one was better still..."
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by rayven101: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2022
#OBIDIENT
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by infofta(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2022
GeneralPula:
Tinubu..

Builder of people indeed. Stealing public funds indirectly is building people to you. He's only making himself godfather while making them puppets. Ruling states by proxy. If you go against him he uses his foot soldiers in the house of Assembly and APC to bring you down.

GODFATHERISM, CORRUPTION AND
MONEY POLITICS MUST END

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili / 260 Aggrieved APC Members Beg Osinbajo To Accommodate Them / Aba Geometric Power Project Commissioned In A Hurry — Sir Udensi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.