Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,966 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? (23260 Views)

2023 Election: Which Of The Candidates Is At Advantage? See Chart / 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu for president 2023! Thunder fire all OBIdient people..
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by MrWraith: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2022
joviegghead:
Hmm
I belong to the 'indifferent' group.

Don't wanna sound pessimistic but, Nigeria isn't ready. Even the Obi people are shouting and painting as 'someone new' might not deliver. Just talk, talk and talk.

Tinubu might probably do better than the rest but many of y'all won't agree.

Y'all might not say it but, support for these candidates are borne mostly out of tribalism than love for the country.
I've given up on Nigeria.
There's only one person that can make me show interest. But he's not running for presidency

And who might that be?
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Showyze(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=chariisGRACE post=114508969]Some are looking forward to the General Elections, ready to cast their votes for their desired candidates whom they perceive would be the saviour of the present Nigeria; where insecurity is a norm and the economy is yet to recover...

Some have given up in Nigeria. What ever happens at the polls next year - they don't care.

Which of these categories do you belong, and why.
I believe I belong to the latter because I've given up on this country a long time ago. I don't even care to register for my voters card not to talk of fighting for the PVC.
Do you think we have leaders that genuinely cares for the people in this country? The answer is NO. Is either they want to contest to steal more money or gather fame and power or to achieve their self actualization.
I repeat, not Peter Obi, not Tinubu, not Atiku, none of them is the saviour you're wishing and hoping for. The one that will save this country am not sure we'll see him in our life time.
So tell me why should I stress myself to vote or root for any of those. Incase you don't know the angel/saint you're seeing today is a devil in disguise. I'll rather feed my political apathy than vote any of these people.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Showyze(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2022
believe I belong to the latter because I've given up on this country a long time ago. I don't even care to register for my voters card not to talk of fighting for the PVC.

Do you think we have leaders that genuinely cares for the people in this country? The answer is NO. Is either they want to contest to steal more money or gather fame and power or to achieve their self actualization.

I repeat, not Peter Obi, not Tinubu, not Atiku, none of them is the saviour you're wishing and hoping for. The one that will save this country am not sure we'll see him in our life time.

So tell me why should I stress myself to vote or root for any of those. Incase you don't know the angel/saint you're seeing today is a devil in disguise. I'll rather feed my political apathy than vote any of these people.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by bansempire22(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Omo me na proudly numbe 2, this country dne cast big time
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by bansempire22(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Showyze:
believe I belong to the latter because I've given up on this country a long time ago. I don't even care to register for my voters card not to talk of fighting for the PVC.

chop knucle padi.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by hush15: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2022
BigSarah:
Yes I believe my preferred candidate and his Vice will be extremely capable of salvaging a sizeable number of the problems and mentality that has left Nigeria and Nigerians in this horrid state.

angry While I'm certain my preferred candidate won't win, I'm very eager in casting my vote for Peter Obi / Baba Ahmed..

And I urge everyone to get their PVC, and vote their choice!
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, all that matters is that you showed support by voting and voting him. If you cast vote for him, and I cast my for him and many follow suit, small small, pot go full.

Afterall, he has said it, it's better to loose doing the right thing than to win doing the wrong thing.
Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by Lukaku12: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
I belong to a different set of people...the one who has a passport and also a pvc....if my vote doesn't count then we can make an alternative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.