Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) (61472 Views)

Protesters Storm Shoprite, MTN Offices In Lugbe, Abuja Over Xenophobia (photos) / Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by classicben3: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Let me sound like Afonja head slammers

Northern IPOB @ Work

You are just so stupid if you don't know you think everything is cruise or it's funny MUGU
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Danking1: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]buhari boys are on rampaged because their daddy is backing them continue God will judge everyone that voted this brain dead president
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Temptee101(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oplomo:
Abuja don cast. I thank God for blessing of wealth.

There are places in this country that I can never live, even if you pay me a million naira every month.

You are funny.

As Nigeria is today, nowhere is safe.

Just be on the alert.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Not just lugbe,

The whole fct is under siege

They keep pouring in like flood.

They are in every inch of fct.

It is only God that will help in this case.

The youths are busy drinking wine and sport betting and making noise while the enemy is at the gate.

This generation sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by GreenCovering: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
My fear is the possibility of a hidden agenda behind this recent spate of attacks that could be used to pave the way for a military takeover in order to truncate democracy in favour of a vested power bloc if the permutations turn out to not favour them.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Buksaylor: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

When MNK said all these things, people were critising him

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by saintopus(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
CaptainFM1:

My grandfather made this statement 45years ago. My dad made same 30years ago. I stupidly join them to make the same statement 15years ago. And now.....do you think it's your turn to make the same statement? Do you want the next generation to continue with this statement or we should just go for the ultimate....."Revolution and spilt this "contrapment" called Nigeria"

Go ahead and do it!!!
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by luluman: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Let me sound like Afonja head slammers

Northern IPOB @ Work

were you born dumb? We have a lot of sensible contributions to the post until you came with you stvpidity.
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by abobote: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
E don happen, Abuja is no longer safe.
Thank God I was able to relocate my family earlier
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by NaijaGoBetter20: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Romanoff:
What part of Lugbe is this?

Hoax

This is not Lugbe this is just a random video online, I leave in Lugbe and no such report
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by godofuck231: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=114509308][/quote] lol love this , this mumu think say em de safe , bullet proof doors abi, nigerians an their cheat mindsets, easy to deceive
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Basic123: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Hoax

This is not Lugbe this is just a random video online, I leave in Lugbe and no such report

I also live in Lugbe too and I don't hear anything of sort too
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by rosemary67l: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abuja don cast. I thank God for blessing of wealth. There are places in this country that I can never live, even if you pay me a million naira every month.Abuja don cast. I thank God for blessing of wealth. There are places in this country that I can never live, even if you pay me a million naira every month....

1 Like

Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by JBoss25(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fr33born:
E be like we go carry our Capital go back to Calabar or Lagos. Terrorists don take over Abuja
E be like say u never jam traffic robbers na why u dey talk like this
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by JBoss25(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Hoax

u dey everywhere for lugbe

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Elvis2kay: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Truth is they still wanna vote apc

Anyone voting apc this time again... May APC happen to his/her family

Just shut Up!
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by macjireh: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Preacherrr:
[

If Buhari were to contest again, he will still win because of the stupidity of the average Nigerian..

THIS IS THE SAME THING I TOLD SOMEONE EARLIER TODAY. SOME CONFUSED FOLKS WHO ARE NOT YET TIRED OF SUFFERING WILL STILL VOTE BUHARI, IF HE IS TO CONTEST AGAIN.
U guys should stop saying rubbish...d reason why Buhari won in 2019 was bkos he planted a mole at INEC to ensure he won d election not bkos he was voted for... Nigerians too were not ready take back the country

1 Like

Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Iceberg3: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
wordbank:
I said it that it will go round
Time to reshuffle our security network
State policing system and immediate sack of present service chiefs

Guy abeg,just keep quiet,you are sounding so annoying.

Of what use is sacking service chiefs, wasn't that what you people said when the burantai was a service chief?

We need complete and total restructuring,a complete change of system, something like a sovereign national conference and not any meaningless change of service chiefs.
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
A wake up call for other part of the country.

There's no peace whatsoever..
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tinubu should better port to SDP if at all he actually mean business in the coming election.
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Funflipper: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu is still expecting to win the presidency with APC and continue where Buhari will stop.

God forbid.

You think this rubbish can be happening under Tinubu’s watch? I don't think so.
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
saintopus:
It will get worse before it gets better
yeah after you’ve killed them all fool
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by jrusky(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pls you motherfucker bandits stop bothering poor innocent people s find your way to Aso Rock and make sure Buhari is in Aso Rock that day I want him to feel the pain he had put Nigeria through....

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by ophilly: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Basic123:

I also live in Lugbe too and I don't hear anything of sort too

If it happened at all, it didn't happen in Lugbe. I live in Lugbe too.
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by WayoProphet: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Make Tinubu kuku ma drop out of the presidential race or form a new party because nothing for him with apc. Campaign period go sweet sha cheesy
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Dksmile: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Its already too late for Nigeria.

They are everywhere, they've surrounded you people.
They're coming for you.
Leave Nigeria now when you can.

They are having meetings with different countries not to interfere when they start the carnage.

War has started in Nigeria.
There'll be no election 2023.

They'll kill and kill with federal government Liscense to kill.

They'll destroy most Christian communities in the north.

They kidnap pastors, revrends,etc
They'll kill some and collect random for some.

They won't touch bishops now because it will attract international community but they'll do through bombing churches.

Nigerians just watch out because its at your door step.

Run Run Run
APC have all planned already.

Stock up food in your house now before it's too late.

You are %100 correct , Nigeria don dey him final year May God help us
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by tunapawizzy: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kingspin:
No CCTV footage of any kind?
Going by events across the country CCTV is a must project
The CCTV wey dey Lekki toll gate..d other day when Tinubu and sanwo Olu wan do their assignment, dem no off am?
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by tunapawizzy: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Funflipper:

You think this rubbish can be happening under Tinubu’s watch? I don't think so.
Loooool...dem talk pass ds one wen Buhari dey find vote
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Santinho: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
You see Terrorists killing and kidnapping people for Ransom, yet someone somewhere came up and code name them Bandits.
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by NessFortunate: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
like i would say. priotize self defence. your life matters. nobody can love you like you. We are at war. Fight for your self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.