Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) (61471 Views)

Protesters Storm Shoprite, MTN Offices In Lugbe, Abuja Over Xenophobia (photos) / Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Regex: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Funflipper:

You must be a born fool. Did I force you to vote for your nemesis (Tinubu)? If you like, you can take your brothers and your wretched family to hell, i don't give a Bleep. Adurunwa!!

I been think say you want make we vote for Tinubu.idiot
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Funflipper: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Regex:

I been think say you want make we vote for Tinubu.idiot

I no be fool like you wey no know anything else besides jumping on the bandwagon and insulting people with different opinions like say na them cause your poverty. If you like, vote for the goat wey dey your backyard that is your own cup of tea. Otele!
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Regex: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Funflipper:

I no be fool like you wey no know anything else besides jumping on the bandwagon and insulting people with different opinions like say na them cause your poverty. If you like, vote for the goat wey dey your backyard that is your own cup of tea. Otele!

How did you end up with the conclusion that I am poor? That you can not afford three square meal does not mean everyone can't.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Taba21: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kingspin:
No CCTV footage of any kind?
Going by events across the country CCTV is a must project

Can CCTV stop insecurities by incompetent officials
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Funflipper: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Regex:

How did you end up with the conclusion that I am poor? That you can not afford three square meal does not men everyone can't.

They say by their utterances, we shall know them. You display the characteristics and attitude of a bitter poor man when you leave a simple conversation and start insulting other people because they have an opinion which is different from yours. I am happy you have learnt a thing or two from our exchange that you can state your views without having to insult anyone. Or is it that you ran out of curse words or something like that? I hope not...
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Regex: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Funflipper:

They say by their utterances, we shall know them. You display the characteristics and attitude of a bitter poor man when you leave a simple conversation and start insulting other people because they have an opinion which is different from yours. I am happy you have learnt a thing or two from our exchange that you can state your views without having to insult anyone. Or is it that you ran out of curse words or something like that? I hope not...

Tbh, I no get anything to quantify again with. You are what the British call bullocks!
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Funflipper: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Regex:

Tbh, I no get anything to quantify again with. You are what the British call bullocks!

I thought as much. But how can i be bollocks when I have been teaching some common sense on how to conduct yourself when engaged in a conversation since yesterday? You should show some gratitude rather than dismiss me as bollocks because these are lessons worth well over a million dollars and you are getting it for free. I know you learnt something but your empty won't let you admit it. Whatever man!!
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Regex: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Funflipper:

I thought as much. But how can i be bollocks when I have been teaching some common sense on how to conduct yourself when engaged in a conversation since yesterday? You should show some gratitude rather than dismiss me as bollocks because these are lessons worth well over a million dollars and you are getting it for free. I know you learnt something but your empty won't let you admit it. Whatever man!!

Common sense, and you are advocating for Tinubu, you no be fool?
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Funflipper: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Regex:

Common sense, and you are advocating for Tinubu, you no be fool?

No sir! I am not a fool because only fools condemn people they hardly know.
Re: Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) by Regex: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Funflipper:

No sir! I am not a fool because only fools condemn people they hardly know.

You be proper foolish. You know Tinubu and you deh advocate for am. You are an imbeside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.