Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting (18471 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by spiceadole: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Evaromantik:
Why is it that after couple wait for a long time, they'll always give birth to Twins, Triplets or even Quadruplet?.

Because they do IVF.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by spiceadole: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
temitope27:
See the joy over the man's face grin

You don't understand what it is for a man to be sterile and unable to impregnate a woman for yearsssss
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
spiceadole:

Your brother probably has zero or low sperm count and cannot impregnate a woman through intercourse.
Let him save up and do IVF.
This is the truth they won't tell you.
I'm confused man, they should be aware of their problem by now
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by spiceadole: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
spencekat:
God will do it for them. My friend and colleague's wife delivered a beautiful baby girl after six years of waiting. I have a blood sister who have been waiting too.She and her husband have been married for 12 years. The God of Hannah will hear all couples who are believing Him for those bundles of Joy.

Her husband is most likely sterile.
She will wait in vain if she is not planning an IVF

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by spiceadole: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:
I'm confused man, they should be aware of their problem by now

A lot of them don't like to face the reality.

Due to religious, societal and financial reasons.

Male factor infertility is so real.

Many childless marriages is because of this problem.
IVF is the only solution.. except a situation where the woman goes outside, with her husband's consent, to get pregnant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by spencekat(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
spiceadole:

Her husband is most likely sterile.
She will wait in vain if she is not planning an IVF
Please shut your mouth if you don't know what you want to say.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by buygala(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:
Wtf

11 freaking years?

I cannot wait for even up to 5years. One can have children in so many legal ways, you do not have to be the one to give birth to them

Me I cannot biko, I know I'd surely have mine tho

Can I send a pm? cool
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Obitroy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Beremx post=114534758]Thank God for IVF. It has put smiles on childless couple

Sometimes I wonder how humans thinks before IVF came out we us to hear testimony like this back then and GOD is still blessing couples with kids sometimes we need to give almighty GOD the glory not so called IVF
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by KristaPretty(f): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
buygala:

Can I send a pm? cool

I'm not a surrogate o grin
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by buygala(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:

I'm not a surrogate o grin

I am not looking for a surrogate Madam grin

Pm sent smiley
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by OdefaGirl(f): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is goodnews indeed. Congratulations to them and may their children be blessed.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by bagad: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pardon me for this.
I hope the babies are the man's biological own.
Or I hope they already have an agreement if they are not.
Because hmmnn
I believe in miracles, of course everyday na miracle self.
But make e no be like say I be bad belle for people wey I no know self.
Or make e no be like say I be enemy of progress.
So let's be guided
People are tired of getting too many bad news of men finding out they are not the biological father of this and that.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by fairygeh(f): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
You are too faithful to fail father.
I shall have mine too soon as God liveth

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Testimony1988(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Congrats to them.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Wpp1: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thank God
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Sensiblerealist: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
If his wife can try bitter herbal stuff and she dey Lagos, DM me.
Na God be the ultimate answer.

God1000:
Congrats to them, wishing my senior brother and his wife their own soon, they've been married for 8 years.

My brother is the best human being on earth, he doesn't deserve this.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Crafteck1:
Sometimes tell us the way it was done whether it was artificial insemination or something else so that people can learn and gain from your experience is not everything you will say its is God's grace

Yes. And in these stories, it’s always multiples (eg twins). By now, we know that they used Clomid which will usually produce twins, triplets, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
A hearty congratulations to them!! I rejoice with them!!

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by spiceadole: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
spencekat:
Please shut your mouth if you don't know what you want to say.

Lol... Truth is bitter..
12 years don Waka already.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Whyzaid(f): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to them, wishing my senior brother and his wife their own soon, they've been married for 8 years.

God Almighty will remember them for good and wipe away their tears
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by chris51(f): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:

Tell them to try IVF. God is using doctors to put smile on couples faces.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by chris51(f): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
chris51:

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Horus(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
African Children embody all that we cherish: innocence, forgiveness, friendliness, joy, caring & sharing, creativity & unconditional love
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2022
Whyzaid:
God Almighty will remember them for good and wipe away their tears
Amen, thanks
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2022
chris51:

Alright, thanks
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by seyi072000(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Oga..! go do DNA Test
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by BluntCrazeMan: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:
Thank God For Technology

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Two Sets Of Identical Twins / What If I Don't Want Children? / Shari’a Court Adjourns Case Of Marriage Involving Man, Granddaughter In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.