Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting (18483 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Toriagirl(f): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2022
What a marvelous God! Congratulations to them.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by tunapawizzy: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2022
I'm happy for them. Must be a tough journey. However people should help others get informed. If it's science, ofcourse it's still God that made it successful, but mention science at least, so others without knowledge of it in similar situation can know. God protect and keep the twins and their parents.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by MufasaLion: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to them, wishing my senior brother and his wife their own soon, they've been married for 8 years.

My brother is the best human being on earth, he doesn't deserve this.

8 years? It's probably health issues.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

8 years? It's probably health issues.
maybe, it's taking too long
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by iykee101(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2022
grin
Beremx:
Thank God for IVF. It has put smiles on childless couples
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by spencekat(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to them, wishing my senior brother and his wife their own soon, they've been married for 8 years.

God will do it for them. My friend and colleague's wife delivered a beautiful baby girl after six years of waiting. I have a blood sister who have been waiting too.She and her husband have been married for 12 years. The God of Hannah will hear all couples who are believing Him for those bundles of Joy.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by MufasaLion: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:
maybe, it's taking too long

It's health problem. Most people in such problem don't discover early while some will tag spirituality to it.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by bestybee23(f): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Congrats, may God keep all of them in perfect health and continually watch over them.

Amen
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2022
spencekat:
God will do it for them. My friend and colleague's wife delivered a beautiful baby girl after six years of waiting. I have a blood sister who have been waiting too.She and her husband have been married for 12 years. The God of Hannah will hear all couples who are believing Him for those bundles of Joy.
Amen
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by spencekat(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2022
MrWraith:
Congratulations to the couple. IVF has been a blessing to families. If only it was less expensive many families would not be facing childlessness.
IVF fails sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by saucygal193: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Congrats to them.

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's health problem. Most people in such problem don't discover early while some will tag spirituality to it.
my brother is very religious and highly educated as well.

He just finished his masters degree, he sponsored his wife in uni too.

I don't know where this problem from
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Hotfreezer: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:

Let him try IVF.
I wish him luck and the almighty will answer their prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Let him try IVF.
I wish him luck and the almighty will answer their prayers.
thanks
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by MufasaLion: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:
my brother is very religious and highly educated as well.

He just finished his masters degree, he sponsored his wife in uni too.

I don't know where this problem from

It's health problem. I'm sure of that. He might just not want to tell you about it.

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's health problem. I'm sure of that. He might just not want to tell you about it.
thanks bro, I will ask him soon

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Lazenby007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:

God forgets no one. He is faithful. Your brother's time is at the door.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by KristaPretty(f): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Evaromantik:
Why is it that after couple wait for a long time, they'll always give birth to Twins, Triplets or even Quadruplet?.

Ivf

Multiple planned surrogacy

3 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lazenby007:
God forgets no one. He is faithful. Your brother's time is at the door.
thanks bro, I hope so

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by KristaPretty(f): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wtf

11 freaking years?

I cannot wait for even up to 5years. One can have children in so many legal ways, you do not have to be the one to give birth to them

Me I cannot biko, I know I'd surely have mine tho
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Nwaajasa: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations to them, one good news from After many weeks is always bad news
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by ufuosman(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by faithfull18(f): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
God be praised, double for their delay cheesy
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by KristaPretty(f): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:

They should try GESTATIONAL SURROGACY.

The wife would donate her egg and her husband donates his sperm to a carrier, who would give birth to the child for them. The child is in no way related to the carrier of the child as child was conceived from them both. Except one of them have issues with sperms or the egg then they may need a donor

Life and science has made things easy for people and we do not ALWAYS have to follow the usual method

My aunt had three of her children through this method, seeing that she was unable to carry her children to full term and she was getting exhausted of always trying

3 children and they are happy

All dna tests show only both parents as the genuine parents

It is well

4 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:

They should try GESTATIONAL SURROGACY.

The wife would donate her egg and her husband donates his sperm to a carrier, who would give birth to the child for them. The child is in no way related to the carrier of the child as child was conceived from them both. Except one of them have issues with sperms or the egg then they may need a donor

Life and science has made things easy for people and we do not ALWAYS have to follow the usual method

My aunt had three of her children through this method, seeing that she was unable to carry her children to full term and she was getting exhausted of always trying

3 children and they are happy

All dna tests show only both parents as the genuine parents

It is well
This is good advise, thanks
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Nwaajasa: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
As I congrats and celebrate with them I also request for your prayers for my best man this also their eleven years of marriage still no child yet
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Congrats to them

My sister is next in Jesus name , amen
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Olastep1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by sylve11: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
congratulations! cool
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Burgerlomo: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Abuventure: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jehovah overdo
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by spiceadole: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:

Your brother probably has zero or low sperm count and cannot impregnate a woman through intercourse.
Let him save up and do IVF.
This is the truth they won't tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If I Don't Want Children? / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? / Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.