Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

ASUU Strike Update: “since We Are Done With Negotiation, Strike Can End Now; ASU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Update: “since We Are Done With Negotiation, Strike Can End Now; ASU (1141 Views)

BREAKING: Strike Can End Tomorrow – ASUU / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. / ASUU Strike Update: BUK Kano, UI, ABSU, ATBU Others Voted To Continue Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Update: “since We Are Done With Negotiation, Strike Can End Now; ASU by Oluwatech(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
The lingering Nationwide strike can end now, since we are done with Negotiation with the other party. But, we are still waiting for Federal Government to sign our renegotiated agreement .

This information was disclosed by ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke. He made a quick explanation on all the issues that led to the Nationwide strike action which had remained unresolved.

“I don’t think there is any university in the world by will get their lecturers paid from the Accountant General’s office, if university is a body, why then are they doing this differently”, he said.

to read more: https://knowall.com.ng/2022/07/07/ASUU-strike-update-today/
Re: ASUU Strike Update: “since We Are Done With Negotiation, Strike Can End Now; ASU by Pearl004: 3:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Ok

Re: ASUU Strike Update: “since We Are Done With Negotiation, Strike Can End Now; ASU by chiamalinda: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2022
We might want to know more about the ASUU strike in Nigeria - the history and trend.
However, I will like to get more questions from students affected by the ASUU strike.
Some Nigerian University lecturers will be addressing your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLuN3Nb-VFU
Re: ASUU Strike Update: “since We Are Done With Negotiation, Strike Can End Now; ASU by Oluwatech(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice
chiamalinda:
We might want to know more about the ASUU strike in Nigeria - the history and trend.
However, I will like to get more questions from students affected by the ASUU strike.
Some Nigerian University lecturers will be addressing your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLuN3Nb-VFU

(1) (Reply)

Only Thieves Demand Money They Didn’t Work For – Education Minister, Slams ASUU / Help Me With This Quadratic Equation / Studying In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.