Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo (2767 Views)

Another Man Dies In 'Active Service ' On Top Of Woman In Anambra Hotel(photos) / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by HIDDENNEWS: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Delta State Peoples Democratic Party PDP, has expressed shock and sadness over the news of the sudden death of Mr. Jude Onya, Ika South PDP Chairman.

A statement by Dr. Ifeanyi Osuoza, State Publicity Secretary of Delta PDP, consoled the immediate family, the PDP family, and people of Ika South, the Ika nation, and Deltans over the unexpected loss reads:

The statement added: “We received with shock and deep grief, the news of the sudden and unexpected passing of Mr. Jude Onya, PDP Chairman, Ika South, Delta State. This unfortunate incident happened on Thursday, 30th June, 2022.
It later became an open secret that the late party chairman died in Active Service (On top of a woman). The said lady is one of those he undemocratically appointed as a councillor, Council of Ward 7, Agbor, Delta State. It was discovered that the late party chairman died because of the sexual enhancement drugs he took in order to sexually satisfy his side chick. Unfortunately, he died in the act. May His soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Apus: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na so. Active service indeed.

Do our politicians know any more than to steal and womanize?

5 Likes

Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Shawl001(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
It's a joke right?
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by 4teenblaq: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
grin he died a happy man

3 Likes

Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Totilopussylick(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin he died a happy man

grin if confirm to be true.

Then he truly died a happy man tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by HIDDENNEWS: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

grin if confirm to be true.

Then he truly dies a happy man tongue
Very Very True. Is an open secret. If u have anyone in Agbor, pls call. Everyone is aware of the cause of his sudden death

1 Like

Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by MMWandali: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Instead of campaigning politically,
He is campaigning another way

1 Like

Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jeez sad
Wahala for who dey die on top of woman, that one na big disgrace. sad

1 Like

Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by HIDDENNEWS: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
Jeez sad
Wahala for who dey die on top of woman, that one na big disgrace. sad
Nor be small disgrace be that oo

2 Likes

Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Foolish man... someone u are doing a huge favour na u go kill urself ontop? No be she supposed to go out of her way to please U? Him go swallow Chinese and Korean drugs now he follow bad water go beyond... Idiota
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by kokoA(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chairman die onto councillor.. Na wah o. Shows good 'working' relationship between executive and legislature at the local level.

5 Likes

Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Nyascobar1414: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
E clear me say de man looseguard.
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Jmichael1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
Jeez sad Wahala for who dey die on top of woman, that one na big disgrace. sad
las las sumtin must kill a man....
i knw say i go see u 4 here even b4 i open dis thread..
u no dey miss dis kind topic....
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Jmichael1:

las las sumtin must kill a man....

i knw say i go see u 4 here even b4 i open dis thread..

u no dey miss dis kind topic....
why I go miss am?? cheesy
Na this kind of topic I dey like to see. cheesy
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2022
He died well. His manhood ll live forever
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Thesaint141(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2022
A minute silence for Ika South Pdp Chairman,
Mr Jude Onya, who died in an active service.

Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Omicron123: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by HIDDENNEWS: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thesaint141:
A minute silence for Ika South Pdp Chairman,
Mr Jude Onya, who died in an active service.

Hahahaha.Bad guy
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by HIDDENNEWS: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Moderator, please move this to front page
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by SavageResponse(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
But the guy looks young, why is he taking sex enhancing drugs?
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
WHEN YOU ARE ABOVE 6OYEARS STOP USING PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SUBSTANCE BOTH LOCAL AND INTL TO MOUNT A SHE grin
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by ODOGUN1: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHEN YOU ARE ABOVE 6OYEARS STOP USING PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SUBSTANCE BOTH LOCAL AND INTL TO MOUNT A SHE grin
True talk my brother.
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by ODOGUN1: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
The man has committed lots of atrocities in Ika land. I know him very well. He was a man who married his tenants wife. One Lady Cordelia. When Cordelia's husband discovered that this man was having sexual affair with his wife, he had to park out from this late man's compound leaving his wife. This so called man started marrying his tenants wife, got her impregnated, and had a baby boy for him . Which is the only son he has till date. They later separated.
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
He is a mumu man. Your health no balance, you still go dey take sex enhancement pills join am. Rest in Hell. angry
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by NoQualmz: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ahhh shocked... Kai Kai pple again
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by InvestmentMood: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
ODOGUN1:
The man has committed lots of atrocities in Ika land. I know him very well. He was a man who married his tenants wife. One Lady Cordelia. When Cordelia's husband discovered that this man was having sexual affair with his wife, he had to park out from this late man's compound leaving his wife. This so called man started marrying his tenants wife, got her impregnated, and had a baby boy for him . Which is the only son he has till date. They later separated.
Na waoooooooo. Can u imagine the above?
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Jmichael1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Beebah2000:
why I go miss am?? cheesy Na this kind of topic I dey like to see. cheesy
my kind of grl....
bae....we 2 go relate after now ooh,hw u see am?
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by obyrich(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
HIDDENNEWS:
Delta State Peoples Democratic Party PDP, has expressed shock and sadness over the news of the sudden death of Mr. Jude Onya, Ika South PDP Chairman.

A statement by Dr. Ifeanyi Osuoza, State Publicity Secretary of Delta PDP, consoled the immediate family, the PDP family, and people of Ika South, the Ika nation, and Deltans over the unexpected loss reads:

The statement added: “We received with shock and deep grief, the news of the sudden and unexpected passing of Mr. Jude Onya, PDP Chairman, Ika South, Delta State. This unfortunate incident happened on Thursday, 30th June, 2022.
It later became an open secret that the late party chairman died in Active Service (On top of a woman). The said lady is one of those he undemocratically appointed as a councillor, Council of Ward 7, Agbor, Delta State. It was discovered that the late party chairman died because of the sexual enhancement drugs he took in order to sexually satisfy his side chick. Unfortunately, he died in the act. May His soul rest in peace.
This is what they mean by structure.
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by NoQualmz: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
ODOGUN1:

Hot gist cool
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by samabiodun: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
R in pieces sa
Re: Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo by Savedday: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nairalanders Warned Davido About Ifeanyi / How Do I Look More Attractive As A Man / You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.