Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos (813 Views)

Opinion: Buhari Might Not Even Know That “He Approved N1.2bn For Niger Republic” / Buratai, Ex-Service Chiefs Failed Because They Were Involved In Politics – Wike / Opinion: Buhari The Gangleader & Mastermind Of The Benue Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by lightskinnigga: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2022
No doubt, the buhari govt has been a tremendous failure and certain Nigerians have not only admitted to this but feel remorse for voting/supporting buhari.

Just like it is now, 2015 was a campaign against the igbos. Many were of the impression that former president goodluck Jonathan taking a liking to the igbos as enough disgruntle to kick him out.

Matter of fact, it was known fact that most Nigerians voted in buhari to deal with the igbos.

Fast forward to after election, buhari knew the assignment and why he was voted in..so he took it upon himself to ostracize the igbo with his “5%er” statement…which is a statement he revealed that he would give the igbos 5% of development.

He also proceeded to do more with his lethargic policies, Wch include;

Fighting pharmaceuticals: it is known fact that the igbos dominated and controlled pharmaceutical industries in Nigeria. Buhari proceeded to use the “give the dog a bad name so as to hang it” tactic by stating the igbos were responsible for drug abuse in northern Nigeria. This led to ban on certain drugs and high import cost on pharmaceutical products.

Shutting igbo import businesses: this was a subtle attack with included; closing of boarders, unavailablilty of forex/exchange rate.

No igbos in buhari’s govt: this was the boldest as Nigeria’s “federal character act” exclusively fought against exclusion of a geopolitical group/tribe in the 3 arms of govt. The buhari govt made it a point that no igbo would hold any arm of govt and/or any security position. Yet again, this was applauded by certain belligerent reprehensible individuals.

No train, roads, infrastructure for igbos: the buhari’s govt also made sure of this. While using online attack dogs to show only the second Niger bridge (being built by loan and to be tolled) as their only development in the eastern part of Nigeria. This move of marginalization on the east was welcomed by their evil crowd.

Crushing the biafran: this was a welcomed development to the belligerent crowd. A vile people that wanted eastern nigeria sealed off and extinguished. This move only backfired and led to colossal failure on the govt behalf.

Heavy tax on igbo businesses like cars, electronics, building materials
: the igbos in Nigeria Are known for their sagacious tendencies in trading..especially in this items mentioned. In fact, most Nigerians believe, buying building materials, cars/parts, electronics etc is a way of funding igbos. Buhari govt in a bid to fight igbos decided to heavily tax this items thereby creating more hardship on Nigerians.

With the above moves by buhari to undermine and destroy the igbos..the igbos seem not to bother and they’re surviving and developing faster than every other region in Nigeria.

Igbo south eastern region are highest in: education, health, human development, housing and small businesses.

Below are pictures of anambra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by lightskinnigga: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Igbos moved their development back to the east and it is astounding

Below is aba in 2015 vs aba in 2019

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by lightskinnigga: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Ebonyi state that was once the butt of the joke for igbos is now doing better than almost every state

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by lightskinnigga: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2022
Even google agrees with eastern Nigeria development

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by after4: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2022
They don't know that Igbos are like water, you tax us, we put it in our goods and Yoruba man, Fulani man, hausa man, Idoma man, nope man, everybody pays for the tax on our goods and still give us even more profit

And if you ask us we will say "Nah buhari cause am, everything don cost" but we are making more money and you are becoming more and more poor.

Who win?
Igbos

12 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by lightskinnigga: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2022
after4:
They don't know that Igbos are like water, you tax us, we put it in our goods and Yoruba man, Fulani man, hausa man, Idoma man, nope man, everybody pays for the tax on our goods and still give us even more profit

And if you ask us we will say "Nah buhari cause am, everything don cost" but we are making more money and you are becoming more and more poor.

Who win?
Igbos
lol..

I sell my products for #4500 I got them for #1500

I sell in the east for #4000 while I sell to Lagos for #4500…then northern Nigeria at #5,500 to #6000

They think buhari is dealing with igbos..they don’t know igbos are dealing with them

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by after4: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2022
That is the actual truth.

You refused to give us jobs in govwrent parastatals, we say no problem, we will wait for you at the market place.

You bring your salary to the market from the same government work you denied us, we over inflate the price and collect what you denied us

Your salary is fixed, our profit is not.

You tax us out of hatred, your tribe and people pays the tax and still pay us comfort fee telling us "sorry for increasing your tax"
Yet they think Igbo man is suffering the most.

It is you that is suffering, only that we are crying the most but we know Wetin we dey do

lightskinnigga:
lol..

I sell in the east for #4000 while I sell to Lagos for #4500…then northern Nigeria at #5,500 to #6000

They think buhari is dealing with igbos..they don’t know igbos are dealing with them

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2022
lightskinnigga:
lol..

Off this mic brother ...off it honourable , off it abeg no cast this format na abeg

We go vex for you ooh cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2022
You Igbos and your dumb egocentrism plus 'hawking' mentality.

You all need to get over yourselves. The saying "cream rises to the top" defines how you Igbos are empty barrels.

Google it. You can't prevent cream rising to the top. If you Igbos are not at the top politically and socio-economically then you're not cream. As simple as that.

You people talk and brag too much with no tangibles on ground to ever support your delusions of grandeur. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by orisa37: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2022
THE IGBOS ARE TOO FAST FOR THE FULANIS TO COPE.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by orisa37: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2022
YAKOWA DIED FOR THIS PURPOSE.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by nakaman: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2022
That's the gospel truth

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by FreeStuffsNG: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2022
nakaman:
That's the gospel truth
I agree, it is taken from the Book of Lamentations wink

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by nakaman: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I agree, it is taken from the Book of Lamentations wink

grin

Am sorry bro if your in pain

But the igbo man actually never loses

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2022
nakaman:

grin

Lol. Are you serious? What bigger example of the Igbo man losing than the Civil War you lost that cost millions of Igbo lives?

Can you Igbos ever think before you beat your hollow chests or shall I give you more example of spectacular Igbo loses that shows you people are butterflies who view themselves Eagles?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by Collins9156(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2022
This is fact believe it or leave it.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by PandoraObi: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2022
after4:

Who win?
Igbos
So why are igbos crying that buhari hated them and they are trying to force Peter Obi on us

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by after4: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Force Peter obi on you? Who are you and what made you think Igbos care if you starve to death? Do we care if bandit kill all your family members? And rape your mothers?

You are not so important

PandoraObi:
So why are igbos crying that buhari hated them and they are trying to force Peter Obi on us

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by after4: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2022
And who has the counts of how many people died on the side of nigeria?

We own even the house you live in. That's an evidence

Sorry I forgot you live in IDP, my bad
Dsalvo:

Lol. Are you serious? What bigger example of the Igbo man losing than the Civil War you lost that cost millions of Igbo lives?

Can you Igbos ever think before you beat your hollow chests or shall I give you more example of spectacular Igbo loses that shows you people are butterflies who view themselves Eagles?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2022
after4:
And who has the counts of how many people died on the side of nigeria?

We own even the house you live in. That's an evidence

Sorry I forgot you live in IDP, my bad

Lol. You Igbos are such childish goal post shifters. Forget body count, did you officially lose the Civil War or not?

You are incapable of thinking before rushing to post. Below is the utterance of your brother I responded to.

nakaman:

grin

I simple reminded the mumu above that the part in bold can never be true in so far as your very big civil war loss and humiliation is real and documented in Nigerian history.

Stay here trying to shift goal post claiming you own the house I live in. The point remains that you people are losers who really should think before talking. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by lightskinnigga: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. You Igbos are such childish goal post shifters. Forget body count, did you officially lose the Civil War or not?

You are incapable of thinking before rushing to post. Below is the utterance of your brother I responded to.

I simple reminded the mumu above that the part in bold can never be true in so far as your very big civil war loss and humiliation is real and documented in Nigerian history.

Stay here trying to shift goal post claiming you own the house I live in. The point remains that you people are losers who really should think before talking. Lol.
who lost in the civil war?

Britain fought the way to keep their experiments in place.

Now poverty, famine, disease etc is destroying ppl that “won” the civil war?

My guy, reason am!!!

The same ppl that you claim “won” are complaining that igbos are buying off their land and controlling everything.

Now who won?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by after4: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Looser? You make me laugh
Officially there was no looser in the civil war, if you have an account of that I want to see it?

Like I said, and am going to repeat it, we are indispensable and the house you live in belongs to an Igbo man, dispute that if you can

Dsalvo:

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by PandoraObi: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2022
after4:
Force Peter obi on you? Who are you and what made you think Igbos care if you starve to death? Do we care if bandit kill all your family members? And rape your mothers?

You are not so important

Hehehehehe starve to death, you think everyone shares your family disappointment, common Peter Obi cannot save you from extreme penury if you don't work, no wonder you are full of wrath, bitterness and anguish, just because your family members were killed by bandits or unknown gunmen and your mothers were raped by ESN doesn't make everyone is a potential victim, keep your experience to yourself

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by after4: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Then stop convulsing about obi, and face your drug baron and his fading popularity.

How is bandit in you place today, have they attacked your village again? You know it's a business for you people who kill for your god mohammed

PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe starve to death, you think everyone shares your family disappointment, common Peter Obi cannot save you from extreme penury if you don't work, no wonder you are full of wrath, bitterness and anguish, just because your family members were killed by bandits or unknown gunmen and your mothers were raped by ESN doesn't make everyone is a potential victim, keep your experience to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by lightskinnigga: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
mr man, face topic and stop hallucinating.

South east is still the safest region in Nigeria. Check google!!

Stop talking nonsense.

You people choose ignorance on purpose

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2022
after4:
Looser? You make me laugh
Officially there was no looser in the civil war, if you have an account of that I want to see it?

Like I said, and am going to repeat it, we are indispensable and the house you live in belongs to an Igbo man, dispute that if you can

Lol. Keep consoling yourself. There is a winner and loser in every war so your talk is only more confirmation that you Igbos are delusional lunatics. You lost the Civil War. Period.

Secondly, only an insane fool will claim his kinsman owns the house a stranger he is talking to online lives in.

I really think you people all need mental evaluation and interventions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by lightskinnigga: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Dsalvo:
You Igbos and your dumb egocentrism plus 'hawking' mentality.

You all need to get over yourselves. The saying "cream rises to the top" defines how you Igbos are empty barrels.

Google it. You can't prevent cream rising to the top. If you Igbos are not at the top politically and socio-economically then you're not cream. As simple as that.

You people talk and brag too much with no tangibles on ground to ever support your delusions of grandeur. Lol.

respond to the topic and stop ranting.

South east is still the safest region in Nigeria..another win for the igbos

https://www.nairaland.com/7283908/south-south-south-east-safest
Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by techWriter3: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2022
exist sorry dude if your in pain But the Nigerians s man actually never loses
Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by after4: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Guy show evidence Nah

Dsalvo:

Lol. Keep consoling yourself. There is a winner and loser in every war so your talk is only more confirmation that you Igbos are delusional lunatics. You lost the Civil War. Period.

Secondly, only an insane fool will claim his kinsman owns the house a stranger he is talking to online lives in.

I really think you people all need mental evaluation and interventions.
Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by lightskinnigga: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2022
techWriter3:
exist sorry dude if your in pain But the Nigerians s man actually never loses
it’s too early to be this drunk abeg..
Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by XerXers: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol, Igbos never loses, kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Buhari’s Govt Failed Because He Ostracized The Igbos by XerXers: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
We told them that Buhari will fail woefully if he refused to work with Igbos, they doubted us. He needs us more than we need him. We are doing fine but poverty and insecurity is ravaging his region

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Refused A Young Man Help Him To Carry His Luggage At The Airport R / Peter Obi A Red Flag For Nigeria By Soibi Versatile / Northern Elders Tackle Ortom Over Comment On Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.