Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed (2997 Views)

ADC Collapses Structure For Peter Obi And Datti Of Labor Party In Cross River / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate, Yusuf Datti Visits Sheikh Qaribullah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by VotePeterObi: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
BEHOLD THE RUNNING MATE TO PETER OBI- A 46YRS OLD ACADEMICIAN, ECONOMIST, PHILANTROPIST

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is a 46 year old Academician, Businessman and Nigerian politician. He was a member of the House of Representatives between 2003 and 2007, and was elected Senator for Kaduna North, in Kaduna State, Nigeria in April 2011 running on the Congress for Progressive Change ticket, with a remarkable record of the credit of sponsoring important legislation in a very short time.

Baba-Ahmed has four degrees; a BSc and MSc in Economics from University of Maiduguri, a MBA from University of Wales, Cardiff and in 2006, he successfully completed his PhD studies, earning the title of Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Westminster.

After his service year at University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Ogun state, he worked as Projects Co-ordinator, Baze Research and Data Services Ltd. and as Officer II in the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company, Lagos. He worked as a Banking Officer, First Bank of Nigeria Plc from July 1997 to Dec 1998 and then came back to become the Managing Director of Baze Research and Data Services Ltd in July 1999 - January 2003, before venturing into politics.

In 2011, Sen. Baba-Ahmed established Baze University, an independent University located in Abuja, Nigeria. Using his studies abroad as a benchmark, he noted that the Nigerian educational system was "appalling". This inspired the birth of Baze University, "to contribute towards fixing the system in order for Nigeria to realize its potentials and address various challenges".

Sen. Datti is a well accomplished philanthropist. Among many of his corporate social responsibility projects; he built and donated two junior secondary schools with total capacity of 4,000 students. It is worthy of note that the schools have graduated over 6,000 students to date.

In 2015, Sen. Yusuf Baba-Ahmed was appointed as Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Hope Alive Foundation - which campaigns for post-service economic survival of corps members who suffered permanent disability during service.

Sen. Baba-Ahmed is currently;

Pro-Chancellor of Baze University

Managing Director, Baze Research & Data Service Ltd

Chairman, Baze Construction Ltd.

His companies employ a total of over 1000 people including expatriates, and highly skilled professional Nigerians from the Diaspora.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
God finally answered Nigeria

22 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by 9jatriot(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
VotePeterObi:
BEHOLD THE RUNNING MATE TO PETER OBI- A 46YRS OLD ACADEMICIAN, ECONOMIST, PHILANTROPIST

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is a 46 year old Academician, Businessman and Nigerian politician. He was a member of the House of Representatives between 2003 and 2007, and was elected Senator for Kaduna North, in Kaduna State, Nigeria in April 2011 running on the Congress for Progressive Change ticket, with a remarkable record of the credit of sponsoring important legislation in a very short time.

Baba-Ahmed has four degrees; a BSc and MSc in Economics from University of Maiduguri, a MBA from University of Wales, Cardiff and in 2006, he successfully completed his PhD studies, earning the title of Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Westminster.

After his service year at University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Ogun state, he worked as Projects Co-ordinator, Baze Research and Data Services Ltd. and as Officer II in the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company, Lagos. He worked as a Banking Officer, First Bank of Nigeria Plc from July 1997 to Dec 1998 and then came back to become the Managing Director of Baze Research and Data Services Ltd in July 1999 - January 2003, before venturing into politics.

In 2011, Sen. Baba-Ahmed established Baze University, an independent University located in Abuja, Nigeria. Using his studies abroad as a benchmark, he noted that the Nigerian educational system was "appalling". This inspired the birth of Baze University, "to contribute towards fixing the system in order for Nigeria to realize its potentials and address various challenges".

Sen. Datti is a well accomplished philanthropist. Among many of his corporate social responsibility projects; he built and donated two junior secondary schools with total capacity of 4,000 students. It is worthy of note that the schools have graduated over 6,000 students to date.

In 2015, Sen. Yusuf Baba-Ahmed was appointed as Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Hope Alive Foundation - which campaigns for post-service economic survival of corps members who suffered permanent disability during service.

Sen. Baba-Ahmed is currently;

Pro-Chancellor of Baze University

Managing Director, Baze Research & Data Service Ltd

Chairman, Baze Construction Ltd.

His companies employ a total of over 1000 people including expatriates, and highly skilled professional Nigerians from the Diaspora.
Few inconsistences already.
46 years old now, yet he was elected in 2003 into the house of rep, which puts his age at that time at 25 years old. Either there is a mistake or there is a fraud somewhere because I remember one Salusi (if my memory is right) was sent packing from that same house of rep for being below 30. It is either he lied about his age at that time or he is lying about his age now, either way there is a lie somewhere.
Secondly, he established Blaze university, that was the same university that Dino Melaye claimed to have graduated from law within 2 years, that to me makes that school a certificate buying institution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by BigSarah(f): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
46 that's young, really good.
Labour party just keep presenting products that are too good for the current Nigeria political arena..

Is it possible we can go from Buhari /osinbanjo to Obi/Ahmed..

No way grin

Vistra40:

You admitted on the one had that it is good but on the other hand say they can’t be elected. Can you tell me why?

What should matter is winning, they can't win.

Judging by what's on ground now.
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Sergio101(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
May actually be one of the best combo Nigeria should have.

Now it lies with the mass to make the best choice.

We are in for the "Fountain of youth".

Remember that yesterday you voted for someone without proper education, but because he seemed popular and was a titan....... you gave him your vote. Today Nigeria education is nowhere to be found.

This is the time to correct this almighty error we made in the past.

Let's vote brainies and not brandies.

Our future lies in our hands.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala...... People might want to know the profile of Obi's running mate

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Totilopussylick(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is how a vice president and the president

Should look like.

Very healthy looking.

Unlike the other ancestor.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Seezion: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
A total of over? Check the English again.
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Sergio101(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
9jatriot:

46 years old now, yet he was elected in 2003 into the house of rep, which puts his age at that time at 25 years old. Either there is a mistake or there is a fraud somewhere because I remember one Sanusi (if my memory is right) was sent packing from that same house of rep for being below 30. It is either he lied about his age at that time or he is lying about his age now, either way there is a lie somewhere.
Secondly, he established Blaze university, that was the same university that Dino Melaye claimed to have graduated from law within 2 years, that to me makes that school a certificate buying institution.

Here we go again...

Oh!!.....the narrative will now be that he lied about his age??.

Now one quick question...

Look at the man very well, observe his pictures and tell me if he doesn't look 40's to you.

Also.... Observe Tinubu's pictures very well abd tell me the actual age you think Tinubu is (please Unbiased)

9 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Trapnews: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
grin
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by XerXers: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
9jatriot:

46 years old now, yet he was elected in 2003 into the house of rep, which puts his age at that time at 25 years old. Either there is a mistake or there is a fraud somewhere because I remember one Sanusi (if my memory is right) was sent packing from that same house of rep for being below 30. It is either he lied about his age at that time or he is lying about his age now, either way there is a lie somewhere.
The age is unrealistic. Probably some errors somewhere

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Peacemaker5128: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
They said Kwankwaso is only popular in Kano state
I beg how many states can this kwashiorkor man win?
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by UrPapa: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Igbos will tell us how he’s a headslamer and a jihadist if Peter Obi doesn’t win the election
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Our incoming vice president

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by ObidientFC: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
They said Kwankwaso is only popular in Kano state
I beg how many states can this kwashiorkor man win?

How many states did Namadi Sambo win for GEJ?

Calling someone that can buy your lineage kwashiorkor is stupidity

9 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Vistra40: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
Labour party just keep presenting products that are too good for the current Nigeria political arena..

No way grin

You admitted on the one had that it is good but on the other hand say they can’t be elected. Can you tell me why?
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Kingspin(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
We must change this country to move forward,
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by GuyWise101(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

All I have to say is that anybody pushing this men below to be the president and the vice president of over 200m people is evil and should forcefully be taken to the evil or Sambisa forest.

The Vp below is looking clueless and empty minded.

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Peacemaker5128: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
ObidientFC:

don't cry Ndi meth
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by 9jatriot(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Baba, I am not arguing with you, if this age is true and he was really in the house of rep in 2003 as claimed, just know he is in trouble because his opponents will begin to dust his files as we speak. I just went to check again and my memory was correct about one Salisu Buhari removed as speaker on account of certificate forgery and being less than 30 years old because the law at that time (section 65(1) of the Constitution of Nigeria) disqualified anyone below the age of 30 from running for election to the House
Sergio101:

Here we go again...

Oh!!.....the narrative will now be that he lied about his age??.

Now one quick question...

Look at the man very well, observe his pictures and tell me if he doesn't look 40's to you.

Also.... Observe Tinubu's pictures very well abd tell me the actual age you think Tinubu is (please Unbiased)
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Peacemaker5128: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
ObidientFC:

GEJ was a sitting president then and Sambo was also a Governor
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Eecho(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
UrPapa:
Igbos will tell us how he’s a headslamer and a jihadist if Peter Obi doesn’t win the election
Leave Igbos alone ! Empty brain �

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by JaroMan: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
9jatriot:
Baba, I am not arguing with you, if this age is true and he was really in the house of rep in 2003 as claimed, just know he is in trouble because his opponents will begin to dust his files as we speak. I just went to check again and my memory was correct about one Salisu Buhari removed as speaker on account of certificate forgery and being less than 30 years old because the law at that time (section 65(1) of the Constitution of Nigeria) disqualified anyone below the age of 30 from running for election to the House
So what does the law say now? And point of correction; Salisu was actually sacked because of forged Toronto certificates

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by UrPapa: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Eecho:

Leave Igbos alone ! Empty brain �
U say

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Eecho(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nothing dey your brain .
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Vistra40: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:

No way grin

What should matter is winning, they can't win.

Judging by what's on ground now.

What’s on ground now? I wish to learn
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Our incoming vice president

You Obidient folks, abi na Obi supporters, always get excited, like toddlers, about everything packaged for you. What is sad is that you lot are always incapable of doing analytical research to ensure you don't get egg on your face.

Shebi you all love mocking Buhari as unfit to be President because you claim say he is from Niger Republic? Atiku too is Cameroonian ba? Well this dude's father moved to Nigeria from Mauritania in 1921. Reno Omokri go finish una. Lol.

We have not even touched on how he is a party-hopping loser like Obi from ANPP to CPC to APC to PDP and now Labour. Which Party has dude not joined but APGA lol grin

I am sure we will soon know why he was in house of rep for only one term and in the Senate for only a year. Let us see what will be revealed about the new golden boy for a people always eager to worship without inspecting the god they are bowing for like Kanu, Ekpa, Ojukwu, Obi etal.

A few minutes is all it took me to see that this guy's Career is riddled with 419-type inconsistencies. Make una enjoy the intro. Main info dey come. cool

https://thosewhoinspire.com/flipbooks/nigeria/index.html#p=26

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Generalwoodz(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Datti is my guy grin Used to chill and share great moments with him at Baze, his University and Jabi where his Abuja home is situated. All I have to say is that he's really a nice.
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Think9ja(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
undecided
Welcome on board Mr. Ahmed.

If I end up voting in this coming election, I might just vote Labour Party. Not because I think their candidate is qualified, but simply because I can't in good conscience vote any of those two corrupt, entitled old men (You know them).

I've watched the interview of the candidate of the labour party on two occasions with Arisetv and he didn't impress me. I am not convinced that he's the one. The reason is this; whenever he's asked how he can achieve a certain task, dude will just roll out stats and back it up with long talk without actually saying something reasonable. He's actually good with words.

In 2015, people voted for APC simply because they were tired of PDP. See where we are today simply because people voted out of anger?

That same scenario is playing out now. People are tired of both PDP and APC.

What if labour wins and the insecurity doesn't end?

If you know the candidate of the Labour Party personally or you have access to him, please tell him to stop dishing out stats and tell us how he will run his government and implement good policies.

No be stars and wetin happen for Asian countries we want hear abeg
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by helinues: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
All the best to him and Obi
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This is how a vice president and the president

Should look like.

Very healthy looking.

Unlike the other ancestor.
absolutely! I actually love the fact that he's not wearing that traditional wear all Nigeria politicians do put on as if they are going for a traditional function

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Totilopussylick(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Grgton:
absolutely! I actually love the fact that he's not wearing that traditional wear all Nigeria politicians do put on as if they are going for a traditional function

That is why any business man in the north dealing in "suit" wears will always have a reason to complain.

Very traditional set of people.
Re: Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
9jatriot:

Bro, me sef don uncover a lot with my 2 minutes Google search even. Let's wait till Omokri starts on him .

Kai, Obi the desperado don go fck himself. I knew his desperation will get the better of him.

This guy has gone from ANPP to CPC to APC then PDP and now Labour Party like a cultist regularly Rusticated from Nigerian Universities. Peter Hoebi don get matxhing partner lol. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria / How Bola Tinubu Used 48 Laws Of Power To Become President - Dr Lexington Steele / Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.