Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf (2998 Views)

Ndpvf Reloads. / A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s / Crisis Is Imminent In APC, As Tinubu Hijacks Party While Buhari Is Sidelined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by july123(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2010
The Niger Delta People Volunteers Force cum the Peoples Salvation Front (NDPVF/PSF) have in the last six months refrained from issuing Press statements and releases after our leader Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari left the Nigerian State Territorial boundaries on Self imposed exile due to repeated attempts by the Nigerian State to have him murdered.

We have also watched with stoic silence   believing that silence was golden unfolding events in the Nigerian state and did refuse to join issues with pseudo Niger Delta revolutionaries who indeed are reactionaries and mercenaries hired by the Nigerian state to support the grandiose deception called amnesty program which we were opposed and still opposed to.

After repeated calls and warnings by our Peoples Movement that the Nigerian contraption was a failed state that was being galvanized by horrible and terrible monsters and dragons whose Amnesty program in the Niger- Delta was a hogwash, faux pas and hocus pocus to hoodwink Niger Deltas into believing that the Nigerian state means well for the development and empowerment of our region and people.

Today it is very evident that our movement has been totally vindicated as our brothers who were gullible in accepting the subterfuge of Amnesty now knows better that the Nigerian State cannot and should never be trusted.
Truly, the Nigerian state is so classless, rudderless and directionless and her leadership a colossal embarrassment, shame and disgrace to the African continent and to all those who ever believed in the Nigeria contraception.
That a so called State which prides itself as the Most important Black state could be without a president for over three months with her governmental organs such as the executive and legislature being so hapless and helpless as their military government concocted constitution exposed to a breaking point is so gargatuanly bizarre.

The continued imbroglio over Section 144 and 145 of the Nigerian state 1999 constitution, the overwhelming evidenced incapacitation of Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua, the rumored commando return of Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua and the secrecy of it even from the acting president of the Nigerian state Chief Dr. Jonathan Ebele Goodluck, his prevention from seeing the Sick man, the siege and Kidnapping of Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar ‘Adua by a Cabal led by the vixenic and Jezebelian Hajia Turai Yar ‘Adua and most especially the continued undermining of the peoples will in the territorial boundary called Nigeria  from having a responsive government is too cold for comfort and has made Nigeria a laughing stock to the World.

Today, without fear of contradiction Nigeria is at the verge of experiencing another military coup and as the unending political and constitutional quagmire and melee deepens with Hajia Turai Yar adua and Lt. Gen Abdurahman BelloDambazau dictating the marshal tones.

We wish to state that the this show of ignominy has further strengthened our held belief and conviction that the Nigeria state cannot be trusted nor depended on to solve the Niger Delta crisis.

We therefore wish to announce that with immediate effect that failure by the Nigerian State to convocation a Sovereign National Conference of Ethnic Nationalities to determine the future of Nigeria the Nigerian state should be ready for the emergence of the long overdue Niger Delta Republic.
The declaration of the Niger Delta Republic as it stands now is inevitable and irrevocable we therefore a call on all Sons and daughters of the Niger Delta to gear up for this revolution. THE DIE IS CAST.

We also warn Most vehemently that should anything happen to the Son of the Niger Delta Chief Dr. Jonathan Ebele Goodluck over the foxy power play by those who think that all and sundry within the Nigerian State should continually be their slave then the Prophesy of the American Government on Nigeria will come to pass faster than imagined.
For a Break up is imminent

SIGNED
COMRADE REX ANIGHORO
SPOKESMAN

http://www.saharareporters.com/letters/your-letters/5304-break-up-is-imminent-ndpvfpsf.html
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by safeact(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
Good morning Niger deltas!
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by WilyWily5: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
safeact:

Good morning Niger deltas!
Why, Good morning Niger deltas
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by chidyke77(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2010
No be for mouth abeg.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2010
i'm sick and tired of this break up news everytime.actions speak faster than this internet propaganda and who the hell is asari to threaten secession .i dont blame him there are no credible elders in niger delta region to silence him
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by SapeleGuy: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2010
Wily+Wily:

Why, Good morning Niger deltas

Good question, you may also want to ask them why they didn't listen to Eyo Ita, Adaka Boro, COR and the Mid West.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by SapeleGuy: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i'm sick and tired of this break up news everytime.actions speak faster than this internet propaganda and who the hell is asari to threaten secession .i dont blame him there are no credible elders in niger delta region to silence him

If you are sick go and get treatment. Who are you to insult a whole region because you disagree with one individual. List the credible leaders in your area, let us see.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Beaf: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Bluetooth:

When the elders of the region spoke last week, it was to threaten secession. . . And those are men with some of the most powerful international connections.

I'm sure your definition of credible elders are those who nod and wink while the army decimates their communities. Asari is credible and Ijaw, just as Anighoro is credible and Urhobo. The Igbo's (Anioma), Itsekiri's, Isoko's, Ibibio's, Efiks have also spoken in recent days. The South South has succeeded in inter-ethnic unity where Nigeria as a country has failed.

It is instructive that the region where secessionist noises are coming from generates all of Nigeria's money, so they far from grandstanding.
However, there is always hope that we can forge a new nationwide unity and salvage the whole country. Nobody wants avoidable conflict at this time; secession will always be the last option. . . But never doubt it.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by nduchucks: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2010
Stop issuing empty threats, Secede already!!! awon olodo, rakumin dajij.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Beaf: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Stop issuing empty threats, Secede already!!! awon olodo, rakumin dajij.

How I wish you guys will make it easier for us by seceding instead. There will be no war, just celeberations! grin
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by nduchucks: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2010
Beaf:

How I wish you guys will make it easier for us by seceding instead. There will be no war, just celeberations! grin

We love you too much to secede. If we secede, our conscience will have serious trouble with the self inflicted blood bath that you people will orchestrate.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Beaf: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2010
ndu_chucks:

We love you too much to secede. If we secede, our conscience will have serious trouble with the self inflicted blood bath that you people will orchestrate.

Ha! There will be no bloodbath against any Northerners that will remain our progressive and prosperous country. We will welcome them with open arms and give them citizenship. But we will smash any Boko Harams among them.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by nduchucks: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
Beaf:

Ha! There will be no bloodbath against any Northerners that will remain our progressive and prosperous country. We will welcome them with open arms and give them citizenship. But we will smash any Boko Harams among them.

LOL, stop dribbling like maradona again. I'm talking about you people killing each other off because of in fighting among your various groups for oil/power!
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by safeact(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2010
@willy-willy, guess they are just waking up from their deep slumber so i needed to greet them just like Dim Ojukwu did! If i notice that they are serious with their threat with series of action to back it up that will attract d attention of EU and UN then i will good afternoon Niger Deltans!
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by safeact(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2010
@ndu-chuks, one of these days, we will sue u for inpersonation! I wonder why u inciting some groups against d other with an ibo name? Why dont u use ur maiden or hausa/fulani name( mayb farouk, ibrahim,musa etc) perpetrate ur evil acts or are u ashame of ur tribe?
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by nduchucks: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2010
safeact:

@ndu-chuks, one of these days, we will sue u for inpersonation! I wonder why u inciting some groups against d other with an ibo name? Why dont u use your maiden or hausa/fulani name( mayb farouk, ibrahim,musa etc) perpetrate your evil acts or are u ashame of your tribe?

Please show me any post that you consider incites one group against another and I'll respectfully show you that you are wrong and your judgement is probably impaired by bigotery. Besides the ID is Ndu_Chu[b]c[/b]k; there is a "c" in the spelling, olodo.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2010
Beaf:

When the elders of the region spoke last week, it was to threaten secession. . . And those are men with some of the most powerful international connections.

I'm sure your definition of credible elders are those who nod and wink while the army decimates their communities. Asari is credible and Ijaw, just as Anighoro is credible and Urhobo. The Igbo's (Anioma), Itsekiri's, Isoko's, Ibibio's, Efiks have also spoken in recent days. The South South has succeeded in inter-ethnic unity where Nigeria as a country has failed.

It is instructive that the region where secessionist noises are coming from generates all of Nigeria's money, so they far from grandstanding.
However, there is always hope that we can forge a new nationwide unity and salvage the whole country. Nobody wants avoidable conflict at this time; secession will always be the last option. . . But never doubt it.
beaf you are disappointing me.so you mean the quality of asari,tompolo and co are the people niger deltan can call their leaders.chei you people no get standard at all
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Beaf: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Bluetooth:

beaf you are disappointing me.so you mean the quality of asari,tompolo and co are the people niger deltan can call their leaders.chei you people no get standard at all

Asari and Tompolo aren't our leaders. They listen to others.
. . .But does any part of Nigeria have leaders that are better than Asari and Tompolo? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
Beaf:

Asari and Tompolo aren't our leaders. They listen to others.
. . .But does any part of Nigeria have leaders that are better than Asari and Tompolo? grin grin grin grin grin
so asari and tompolo report to edwin clark abi.these are just thugs commander and nothing else.how can somebody carrying a nigerian passport address a forum and declared that he's not a nigerian.people like him just make noise nothing else.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by safeact(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2010
@ndu_chuck, Does that name sound like an hausa or yoruba name. Anu ofia na amaghi ihe.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by sjeezy8: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2010
Break up of Nigeria

1) Nigeria wont break up because Africom will be in Nigeria soon- no more yaradua and former presido Bush in Nigeria means AFRICOM.
2) When Africom comes they will be training Nigerian military and Navy against militants and oil theives/militants hahaha. grin
3) all this nonsense going on in Nigeria only gives a better argument for Africom to enter Nigeria.( Nigeria is on  terrorist watch now and militants are talking about blowing up MORE pipelines)
4) Africom is seeking African headquarters many countries have offered but africom wants Nigeria for its headquarters- its soooo obvious because they didnt accept other countiries like liberia- who have been begging to host africom.

They already have CENTCOM around the oil rich saudia arabia and persian gulf

Centcom's principal mission is to protect the flow of oil from the Persian Gulf to the United States and American allies around the world
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1295/is_12_68/ai_n8582775/

grin grin haha lmfao so Nigeria, wont break up Africom will just come and install some fear in militants and straighten up Nigerian govt- its like killing two birds with one stone- I was against it before but now I cant wait. One Nigeria

Africom and one Nigeria cant lose Obj is boy boy to yankee, IBB is boyboy to yankee, Jonathan is boyboy to yankee, Ribadu is boyboy to yankee- all the same.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Beaf: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2010
@sjeezy
You've been talking sense recently, but your last post is way off mark. There is an intelligence report from Africom that predicts Nigeria to be the next Pakistan. . . Guess why?

Turai's coup failed because the US was brooking no sh!t. As long as there is a threat of terrorism and growing anti-Americanism in the North, they are ready to put down marines. The threat of an oil rich terrorist state is too great to be left alone.
The power equation in 9ja will change for good, to one of merit. I foresee MEND joining the army / govt and helping to build an equitable nation.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by sjeezy8: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2010
Beaf:

@sjeezy
You've been talking sense recently, but your last post is way off mark. There is an intelligence report from Africom that predicts Nigeria to be the next Pakistan. . . Guess why?

Turai's coup failed because the US was brooking no droppings. As long as there is a threat of terrorism and growing anti-Americanism in the North, they are ready to put down marines. The threat of an oil rich terrorist state is too great to be left alone.
The power equation in 9ja will change for good, to one of merit. I foresee MEND joining the army / govt and helping to build an equitable nation.

Since mend members are basically anonymous those that truly have ND interest at heart should join the Military. If africom comes to naija Africom will side with the govt/Nigerian army. The Nigerian govt wont f up if the US is watching them through africom.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2010
sjeezy8:

Break up of Nigeria

1) Nigeria wont break up because Africom will be in Nigeria soon- no more yaradua and former presido Bush in Nigeria means AFRICOM.
2) When Africom comes they will be training Nigerian military and Navy against militants and oil theives/militants hahaha. grin
3) all this nonsense going on in Nigeria only gives a better argument for Africom to enter Nigeria.( Nigeria is on  terrorist watch now and militants are talking about blowing up MORE pipelines)
4) Africom is seeking African headquarters many countries have offered but africom wants Nigeria for its headquarters- its soooo obvious because they didnt accept other countiries like liberia- who have been begging to host africom.

They already have CENTCOM around the oil rich saudia arabia and persian gulf
grin grin haha lmfao so Nigeria, wont break up Africom will just come and install some fear in militants and straighten up Nigerian govt- its like killing two birds with one stone- I was against it before but now I cant wait. One Nigeria

Africom and one Nigeria cant lose Obj is boy boy to yankee, IBB is boyboy to yankee, Jonathan is boyboy to yankee, Ribadu is boyboy to yankee- all the same.
lwkmd.the emergency of africom in nigeria is going to be a lot of trouble for the boko harams of the north,the niger deltans militants, and the biafra warriors.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Beaf: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Bluetooth:

lwkmd.the emergency of africom in nigeria is going to be a lot of trouble for the boko harams of the north,the niger deltans militants, and the biafra warriors.

. . .And you + OPC will be allowed to peacefully transmute into area boys? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by sjeezy8: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2010
The break up everyone is talking about

The Africom Plan for Nigeria

Far more information is available on the other scenario — set in 2013 — which was a test of how Africom could respond to a crisis in Nigeria in which the Nigerian government is near collapse, and rival factions and rebels are fighting for control of the oil fields of the Niger Delta and vying for power in the country which is the sixth largest supplier of America’s oil imports.

The list of options for the Nigeria scenario ranged from diplomatic pressure to military action, with or without the aid of European and African nations. One participant, U.S. Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel Mark Stanovich, drew up a plan that called for the deployment of thousands of U.S. troops within 60 days, which even he thought was undesirable….

As the game progressed, according to former U.S. ambassador David Lyon, it became clear that the government of Nigeria was a large part of the problem. As he put it, “we have a circle of elites [the government of Nigeria] who have seized resources and are trying to perpetuate themselves. Their interests are not exactly those of the people.”

Furthermore, according to U.S. Army Major Robert Thornton, an officer with the Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, “it became apparent that it was actually green (the host nation government) which had the initiative, and that any blue [the U.S. government and its allies] actions within the frame were contingent upon what green was willing to tolerate and accommodate.”

Among scenarios examined during the game were the possibility of direct American military intervention involving some 20,000 U.S. troops in order to “secure the oil,” and the question of how to handle possible splits between factions within the Nigerian government. The game ended without military intervention because one of the rival factions executed a successful coup and formed a new government that sought stability

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/news-reports/president-obama-and-africom-the-plan-to-re-colonize-africa-news-report/

Yankee is tooo smart shet - they are on their tings mehn-
Yaraduas govt was anti-yankee, I would say Jonathan is more of the coup plotter to bring stability to Nigeria and secure Oil intesrest of the west. At the same time Jonathan and who ever is presido in 2011(maybe RIBADU), be of will better governance in Nigeria - as American govt pointed out Nigerian elite are a major cause of instability in Nigeria.

yankee is tooo much they are smart mehn
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Beaf: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
^
Now you are beginning to see things right. By the way, Africom have a website you can search for a wealth of info.
They have even been patrolling the ND for a long time - no be today.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by nduchucks: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2010
safeact:

@ndu_chuck, Does that name sound like an hausa or yoruba name.

Since when has the tribal origin of a userid did it become the barometer for measuring intelligent posts?  Since you are so enchanted by userids and their tribal origins, why don't you tell us the tribal origin of your userid, safeact and tie it to the substance of your posts? Anu ofia na amaghi ihe;rakumin dajij.

@Beaf, something tells me you'd welcome Africom's presence in the ND; you may get your wish soon but you and your boys MEND will not like it - for it'll be the end of your bunkering and kidnappings.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by SapeleGuy: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2010
Africom was wrong for Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Gambia, Tunisia, Morroco, Libya etc and has and will be wrong for Nigeria. That is why they are based in Stuttgart Germany.

We are against Africom in any shape or form and all forms neo / colonialism. We are capable of dismantling the sharia inspired terrorism/ insurgency in the north on our own, we don't need Africom.
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by nduchucks: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2010
@Sapeleguy, fear don catch you. How una no go oppose Africom - you sabi say dem go dismantle una terrorist network, ko? cheesy

Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by Beaf: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2010
ndu_chucks:

@Beaf, something tells me you'd welcome Africom's presence in the ND; you may get your wish soon but you and your boys MEND will not like it - for it'll be the end of your bunkering and kidnappings.

Everybody knows its your people who are into bunkering big time. It is old news that an ex-presidents son very sadly lost his life in the ND on a bunkering mission.
They even buy mini-tankers like the one that was captured almost immediately Jonathan became Acting President.
Rakumin dajij. grin
Re: Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf by nduchucks: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2010
Beaf:

Everybody knows its your people who are into bunkering big time. It is old news that an ex-presidents son very sadly lost his life in the ND on a bunkering mission.
They even buy mini-tankers like the one that was captured almost immediately Jonathan became Acting President.
Rakumin dajij. grin

If you say so, what about kindnapping and hostage taking, are those perpetrated by almanjiris who live in the ND? If you don't know what something means, ask olodo. Rakumin dajij(giraffe) cannot apply to you and and me; it applies to you only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan And The 1st Lady Dancing / Uthman Dan Fodio Crossing The River Niger / Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.