Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always (23288 Views)

What Was Your Favorite Nigerian Song Of 2022? / What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Song So Far In 2022? / What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2022
Chop my money..

That song will be attracting the other gender to you..

And then I will play AYE after and they will be doing face like who shit dey catch

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Consiglieri: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2022
Buga

3 Likes

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Vyolet(f): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Zazzu zeh

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by paskal16: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2022
FahBuLous:
Trap is life...

Nigeria music is dog shit...

Na only Davido de impress me for naija music..
very ironic you had to say naija music is dogshit
And still listen to the number one dogshit artiste in nigeria with zero talent grin
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Omotaday(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Transcriber:
patameter cheesy
Thanks you grin
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by lekanation(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2022
wumi2017:
Zaazu ,okotua
pokotua grin

2 Likes

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by KingMack(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Any Naira Marley song

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Maxxim: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Shalewa by Yanyan
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by 6ixT8: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pls, I need the name of this song and the musicians that sang it ...

1. ...Mama I no want the one I no fit trust, just like that, see me I dey go east, west south and north ye searching for the right one...

2. Rock me I Rock you oo, I no run anymore (ah ya) as I dey run dey fall. U no go run again. If you love me, I love you, touch me I touch you..
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Buga

2 Likes

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by EgusiShankly: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:
None!... Not a damn one!

If I dislike a song, my brain will never accept it, no matter how 'nice' the beat is.

I no kukuma dey hear nonsense songs sef... I am not a club person! lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by nacotic(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
E Che nor do easy ichu ngbada nataya ife, wankiriwa wankiriwa whatever whatever
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Edoziesmart(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
None maybe cus I don't listen to Nigeria hip-hop/afrobeat

Trap is bae follow by my Igbo highlife music.
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by blackmarya(f): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zaazu sad
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Blackdisciple(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Non...! I always sing songs i like.
So if u always sing songs you don't like its probably you are lying to yourself..

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Oresiri: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zazuu
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Kinzo0917(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
dbull u don switch to your alternate account again cheesy
. The guy no wise he never knew he will be caught using his other account from his comment, you will know it is him
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Justinlean02:
You almost got it right but you damn messed it up with your choice of artist. Fela, Burna, Brymo, Wizkid, Tuface, Asa in that order

Burna before Brymo, Tuface and Asa?!!

Dear Lawd!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by YouMess: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I dont really like naija songs though....

Trap is bae!

Hit me with your best five trap bro
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by phemmyfour: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
There are some Songs (particularly Naija songs) that You don't like but due its massive Airplay, You Find yourself singing (and even Dancing) to its tunes.. undecided undecided

Songs like
*Booty bounce-Rema
*Soapy-Naira Marley
*Woman-Rema

Mine is.
Hello, you carry yanch like a Pillow
Sungba sungba laja sungba..
Asake sad cheesy cheesy

WHAT'S YOURS?

Oya oo, Ejo! smiley
Monalisa

Go down on me, oh, with your Coca body
'Cause this your miliki for front na for me

3 Likes

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Tundex911: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zazoo

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by phemmyfour: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
6ixT8:
Pls, I need the name of this song and the musicians that sang it ...

1. ...Mama I no want the one I no fit trust, just like that, see me I dey go east, west south and north ye searching for the right one...Adaz

2. Rock me I Rock you oo, I no run anymore (ah ya) as I dey run dey fall. U no go run again. If you love me, I love you, touch me I touch you.. Sunny Neji

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by madobs(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Buga somng

2 Likes

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by space9880: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Trap is bae!
benin people and trap

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by enque(f): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
zazzu zeh!

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Mrtaye: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
wumi2017:
Zaazu ,okotua
Pokotua mememe

2 Likes

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by space9880: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
FahBuLous:
Trap is life...

Nigeria music is dog shit...

Na only Davido de impress me for naija music..
Listen to this song

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by JBoss25(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zazu
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Gerrithmorris01: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
There are some Songs (particularly Naija songs) that You don't like but due its massive Airplay, You Find yourself singing (and even Dancing) to its tunes.. undecided undecided

Songs like
*Booty bounce-Rema
*Soapy-Naira Marley
*Woman-Rema

Mine is.
Hello, you carry yanch like a Pillow
Sungba sungba laja sungba..
Asake sad cheesy cheesy

WHAT'S YOURS?

Oya oo, Ejo! smiley

Kojosese by Naira Marley
Zazu by portable
Buga by kiss Daniel

3 Likes

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by YorubaSlur: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Trap is bae!

How to say I'm a drug user without saying I'm a drug user.
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Ginomel(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
I never believed that "Adulthood na scam" because I love my adulthood .but I see myself proclaiming that everyday in the song

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How big the little Adaeze Of Superkids is now (VIDEO) / We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB / Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.