Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always (23291 Views)

What Was Your Favorite Nigerian Song Of 2022? / What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Song So Far In 2022? / What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by samorobo: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
There are some Songs (particularly Naija songs) that You don't like but due its massive Airplay, You Find yourself singing (and even Dancing) to its tunes.. undecided undecided

Songs like
*Booty bounce-Rema
*Soapy-Naira Marley
*Woman-Rema

Mine is.
Hello, you carry yanch like a Pillow
Sungba sungba laja sungba..
Asake sad cheesy cheesy

WHAT'S YOURS?

Oya oo, Ejo! smiley

Buga . I honestly don’t get the hype on that song

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Vinnie2000(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
samorobo:

Buga . I honestly don’t get the hype on that song

The song has LUCK Factor i guess.
Just like Wizkid's Soco of 2018!
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by FahBuLous: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
bepositive11:

Naija music is da best!!! Speak for yourself
I was talking about me not anyone else....
That's my opinion not yours...
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by FahBuLous: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
space9880:
Listen to this song
Nothing special about the song
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by FahBuLous: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
paskal16:
very ironic you had to say naija music is dogshit
And still listen to the number one dogshit artiste in nigeria with zero talent grin
Speak for yourself na...
That was my opinion not yours, respect it...
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by FahBuLous: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Justinlean02:
You almost got it right but you damn messed it up with your choice of artist. Fela, Burna, Brymo, Wizkid, Tuface, Asa in that order
I madey own choice, if you are not happy with it, fvck off..

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by FahBuLous: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
jimmychang:

Your music taste na mumu... grin grin grin...baba clear road for people wey sabi music
Wetin concern me with you??

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by FahBuLous: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, some people will have you know that Davido is not missing from that pile of dog shit! grin
I made my choice and it's paining you... Why?

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Angelfrost(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
FahBuLous:
I made my choice and it's paining you... Why?

Pain?!! How so?!! Or you don't comprehend banter?!!

I have absolutely nothing against Davido! grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by abercrombie(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Popsmoke ft lil tjay-MoodSwings

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by DearGorgeous(f): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
That year, oh that year! Oti mu dongoyaro, monkey tail" nearly drove me crazy. I was always singing or humming that song, even in the church. It was an unconscious act. I hated the song so much, but I had a colleague that we usually drive to work together. Day in, day out, that was the only song he plays. Just like that, I found myself unconsciously singing that song any time, anywhere, anyday.

I thank God for setting me free at last! It was so embarrassing, abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Sniper101(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is this playing undecided

Just like saying I should mention one type of food that I hate but which i love eating?

What type of playing is this angry
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by chocboi78(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
There are some Songs (particularly Naija songs) that You don't like but due its massive Airplay, You Find yourself singing (and even Dancing) to its tunes.. undecided undecided

Songs like
*Booty bounce-Rema
*Soapy-Naira Marley
*Woman-Rema

Mine is.
Asake sad cheesy cheesy

WHAT'S YOURS?

Oya oo, Ejo! smiley
I go chop you like oha grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by samorobo: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:

The song has LUCK Factor i guess.

Just like Wizkid's Soco of 2018!

Tbh, I actually liked soco.
But buga,nahhh. I honestly don’t like the song. I haven’t even tried listening to it on Spotify. Half the lyrics I know is what I have picked up from tiktok and other social media platforms.

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by bouqie28: 2:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Zah zu zeh

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Error401: 3:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Songs like
*Booty bounce-Rema
*Soapy-Naira Marley
*Woman-Rema

Mine is.
Asake sad cheesy cheesy

WHAT'S YOURS?

Oya oo, Ejo! smiley
buga

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Vinnie2000(m): 5:34am On Jul 09, 2022
DearGorgeous:
That year, oh that year! Oti mu dongoyaro, monkey tail" nearly drove me crazy. I was always singing or humming that song, even in the church. It was an unconscious act. I hated the song so much, but I had a colleague that we usually drive to work together. Day in, day out, that was the only song he plays. Just like that, I found myself unconsciously singing that song any time, anywhere, anyday.

I thank God for setting me free at last! It was so embarrassing, abeg.

Lolsss...Story for the gods, the gods ooo.

Ur Colleague must have been an Alcholic guy..An Ogogoro man.
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by jimmychang: 6:03am On Jul 09, 2022
FahBuLous:
Wetin concern me with you??

Trap all the waythem don trap your ears
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Oparahvictory20(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Sungba by asake
Playboy by fireboy

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by Samskid310(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2022
I don't like soft music
I like Chicago drill with lyrics that happened in real life
Y'all listen to 51 dead opps by Drilla

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by FahBuLous: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2022
jimmychang:

Trap all the waythem don trap your ears
No wahala... No be your trap...
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by FahBuLous: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Pain?!! How so?!! Or you don't comprehend banter?!!

I have absolutely nothing against Davido! grin
Yeah I don't comprehend banter...

That was my choice, it's either you respect it or fvck off...

Everyone has his or her own taste...

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by DCmaverick(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2022
I Think Fireboy DML Is One Of A Kind When It Comes To Music.
For Me, His A LEGEND!!!
Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by DearGorgeous(f): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss...Story for the gods, the gods ooo.

Ur Colleague must have been an Alcholic guy..An Ogogoro man.

He doesn't even take alcohol. Only God knows why he was so in love with that particular Olamide's song.

1 Like

Re: Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always by FRANSixx: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Bella Shumdra Moving Fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How big the little Adaeze Of Superkids is now (VIDEO) / We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB / Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.