Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Ancient Business Secret I Learnt From A Suya Man - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ancient Business Secret I Learnt From A Suya Man (602 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ancient Business Secret I Learnt From A Suya Man by PromiseObasi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
As I stood by the side of the road guessing which suya man to buy from It struck me what this man have been doing. shocked

I love sales and marketing so much that I look around me and I already am seeing some marketing going on.

There were three different suya stands on the road side.

Although a bit far from each other, but that was not enough reason for this one man to be surrounded by people more than his friends.

Was his suya more tasty? Nah!

If his suya was more tasty, then his friends wouldn't even have company.

But he was doing something different from them.

And yes it was working, I could see he was making more sales than the both of the others combined. cool

His secret was simple.. grin

HE WAS GIVING THEM FREE A PIECE OF MEAT TO TASTE!

Yes. that is what he has been doing.

Everyone who stops by gets a taste and so doesn't bother checking out his competitors.

and as more people come by, they will come to him. why? The mentality that if people are surrounding this, then it must be working (Herd Mentality).

I wish I could speak Hausa Fluently, I would congratulate him on crafting such an offer, One which would keep fetching him money and more money if his competitors don't learn.

As I left his Suya stand I could now see other places where things like this have been applied.

The car Vendors allowing you have a free spin

The Clothe Vendors allowing you wear and look at the mirror

The Perfume Vendors Spraying a bit on your palm

The Jewelry Vendors allowing you put em blings on.

It makes more sense now. wink

If you have a business, craft a way to make people have a taste of what you are about to sell to them, okay?

That's the moral lesson for today.

I help young online entrepreneurs like myself learn what they should and what they should not if they want to make more sales online.

You can connect with me on WhatsApp where I share more insight on my status by clicking on the link below

Click Here

Also Check out my last post on "Do You Make This Mistake On Your WhatsApp Status?" 115 people have read that article already,

You will learn something from there too.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

I pray we meet one day and talk about how this one meeting was the turning point for you. Before then, I'll be in my little corner rooting for you.

-Promise

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Business Secret I Learnt From A Suya Man by Zico777(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
They all give out a little piece as tasting it is their regular practice.
Re: The Ancient Business Secret I Learnt From A Suya Man by PromiseObasi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Yeah That's True, Although not for all of them

But I hope you get the message I was trying to pass.

Zico777:
They all give out a little piece as tasting it is their regular practice.
Re: The Ancient Business Secret I Learnt From A Suya Man by PromiseObasi(m): 6:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Read Up my last Posts, There are business lessons you can learn from them too

PromiseObasi:
As I stood by the side of the road guessing which suya man to buy from It struck me what this man have been doing. shocked

I love sales and marketing so much that I look around me and I already am seeing some marketing going on.

There were three different suya stands on the road side.

Although a bit far from each other, but that was not enough reason for this one man to be surrounded by people more than his friends.

Was his suya more tasty? Nah!

If his suya was more tasty, then his friends wouldn't even have company.

But he was doing something different from them.

And yes it was working, I could see he was making more sales than the both of the others combined. cool

His secret was simple.. grin

HE WAS GIVING THEM FREE A PIECE OF MEAT TO TASTE!

Yes. that is what he has been doing.

Everyone who stops by gets a taste and so doesn't bother checking out his competitors.

and as more people come by, they will come to him. why? The mentality that if people are surrounding this, then it must be working (Herd Mentality).

I wish I could speak Hausa Fluently, I would congratulate him on crafting such an offer, One which would keep fetching him money and more money if his competitors don't learn.

As I left his Suya stand I could now see other places where things like this have been applied.

The car Vendors allowing you have a free spin

The Clothe Vendors allowing you wear and look at the mirror

The Perfume Vendors Spraying a bit on your palm

The Jewelry Vendors allowing you put em blings on.

It makes more sense now. wink

If you have a business, craft a way to make people have a taste of what you are about to sell to them, okay?

That's the moral lesson for today.

I help young online entrepreneurs like myself learn what they should and what they should not if they want to make more sales online.

You can connect with me on WhatsApp where I share more insight on my status by clicking on the link below

Click Here

Also Check out my last post on "Do You Make This Mistake On Your WhatsApp Status?" 115 people have read that article already,

You will learn something from there too.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

I pray we meet one day and talk about how this one meeting was the turning point for you. Before then, I'll be in my little corner rooting for you.

-Promise

Re: The Ancient Business Secret I Learnt From A Suya Man by JonathanObi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
i never belived i could make 400k profit weekly . tHanks to my coach

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfiqsxLgClp/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Network Is Bad / First Bank "Killing" Their Staff In The Name Of Deployment / Exchange Your Digital/ Crypto Funds At Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.