Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures (40730 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Lagos LP Writes A Petition To DSS Over MC Oluomo's Comment & Oro / Where Is Reno Omokri From And Why Doesn't He Talk About His Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Igbojew: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
TruthSocialAPP:
Keep on ranting. Y'all suffering from memory loss. APC did worse in 2015. Now, same thing is happening. Deal with it. No peace for the evil APC party either online or offline.
Igbos will keep on being a Giant in their dreams.Everything Igbos said or predicated about their darling and incorruptible Buhari and APC government if not happened it has happened more than and they still shamelessly want to bring another dead wood in the name of Tinubu to continue where Buhari stop,God forbid bad thing.........I am that Igbojew
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Igbojew: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
derecho:
You couldn't even pretend @the bolded not to toxic.

Peter said those when he didn't know about the infiltration.

Obidients are antitoxins..if you attack dem, you collect wotowotoly.

The principle is

Give, it shall be given unto you,
Good measure,
Pressed down,
Shaken together and running over...

Don't mind them,they are always the first to attack Peter Obi supporters especially here on Nairaland and when Peter Obi reciprocated they will start crying like a baby.If Peter Obi behave like Buhari supporters that went as far as killing people especially Youth Corpers I wonder what they will say but Peter Obi supporters can never be fanatical and extremist like them........I am that Igbojew
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Igbojew: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Feggie3:
People from South South and Middle Belt are also reporting Reno massively. Why do you hate Igbos for crying out loud?
My brother their hatred against great Igbo no be here but one thing I love about great Igbos is that those people have thick skin and they don't shake at all.If you give it to them they will return it to you woto woto that is why I love them hahaha........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Igbojew: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Reno is getting what he deserves. Wasn’t he the one creating petitions against others? People are now doing same to him. Not like it changes anything but I support anything to unmask an unstable character like Reno Wendell Simlin Omokri.
Dont mind that nuisance of a man.Thesame cup he uses to measure to others is now using to measure for him and he have not seen anything...........I am that Igbojew
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Igbojew: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Reno is getting what he deserves. Wasn’t he the one creating petitions against others? People are now doing same to him. Not like it changes anything but I support anything to unmask an unstable character like Reno Wendell Simlin Omokri.
Dont mind that nuisance of a man.Thesame cup he uses to measure to others is now using to measure for him and he have not seen anything...........I am that Igbojew
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Igbojew: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
DMerciful:
Very soon you'll start supporting Reno insofar he is attacking Igbos. Hatred for Igbos unites Nigerians
Indeed their hatred against Igbos unite them.........I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Spherica17: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Idonije8:
Abeg Bleep off who give a damn if you are not supporting get out go vote for agbado
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by pek(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Almost 49 thousand now.

Modified:

Jumped to 50,000 in less than 30 minutes
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Allisgud: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
How do I enrol for his banning,ban the idiot disturbing our dear obidient
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Spherica17: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
gentlegenius:

How does this comment sell your ancestor 'entitled' presidential candidate to Nigerians?
that same ancestor is your next president
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Spherica17: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Igbojew:
Igbos will keep on being a Giant in their dreams.Everything Igbos said or predicated about their darling and incorruptible Buhari and APC government if not happened it has happened more than and they still shamelessly want to bring another dead wood in the name of Tinubu to continue where Buhari stop,God forbid bad thing.........I am that Igbojew
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by kelspinall(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
ban that idiot
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by gentlegenius(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Spherica17:
that same ancestor is your next president
So?
If he becomes president, will he govern me alone?
Will his failure in office affect me alone?
In 2015, when buhari was dodging presidential debates, I told my friend who is an APC member that buhari might actually be an illiterate as they say he didn't have certificates. The guy answered me in anger: "Yes, you are right. BUT THAT ILLITERATE IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT!"
In 2019, when buhari contested again, the guy came back to the village to vote for buhari. He asked me what I am still doing in the village. I told him I started a business, because I don't need any job as people that had jobs are already losing their jobs due to the hardship and bad economy created by buhari's government. He told me he will still vote for buhari because he doesn't want PDP to rule this country again.
Just 3 months after buhari was sworn in for 2nd term, my guy lost his job in the bank. Right now, he is a driver, using somebody's car to run the road in search of daily bread. Early this year when the car engine knocked, the owner of the car gave him money for a new engine. He went to buy it and discover that the price of a new car engine has sky rocketed. He called and asked me to borrow him some money, but I politely turned him down even though I had the amount of money he was looking for. I later told him that the reason for the expensive engine is because the buhari he voted for had closed our borders against people who import vehicle parts even when we don't produce such parts here.
Sorry for boring you with this story, but the point here is that someone who voted buhari twice had suffered twice from buhari's failure in office.
If you have a company that is dying slowly, and you have 4 candidates to hire as manager - Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, and Kwankwaso, you know deep in your heart that you won't hire Tinubu. But because it is Nigeria, you insist that he must rule. Remember that you, your family and your unborn kids are not exempted from ruin and doom that his government will bring. Your children will not forgive you when they grow up to discover that their father supported a bad leader who ruined their future.
Vote your Tinubu into power... Let me waste my vote on Peter Obi.
WE ARE IN THIS ZOO TOGETHER.

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Spherica17: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
gentlegenius:

So?
If he becomes president, will he govern me alone?
Will his failure in office affect me alone?
In 2015, when buhari was dodging presidential debates, I told my friend who is an APC member that buhari might actually be an illiterate as they say he didn't have certificates. The guy answered me in anger: "Yes, you are right. BUT THAT ILLITERATE IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT!"
In 2019, when buhari contested again, the guy came back to the village to vote for buhari. He asked me what I am still doing in the village. I told him I started a business, because I don't need any job as people that had jobs are already losing their jobs due to the hardship and bad economy created by buhari's government. He told me he will still vote for buhari because he doesn't want PDP to rule this country again.
Just 3 months after buhari was sworn in for 2nd term, my guy lost his job in the bank. Right now, he is a driver, using somebody's car to run the road in search of daily bread. Early this year when the car engine knocked, the owner of the car gave him money for a new engine. He went to buy it and discover that the price of a new car engine has sky rocketed. He called and asked me to borrow him some money, but I politely turned him down even though I had the amount of money he was looking for. I later told him that the reason for the expensive engine is because the buhari he voted for had closed our borders against people who import vehicle parts even when we don't produce such parts here.
Sorry for boring you with this story, but the point here is that someone who voted buhari twice had suffered twice from buhari's failure in office.
If you have a company that is dying slowly, and you have 4 candidates to hire as manager - Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, and Kwankwaso, you know deep in your heart that you won't hire Tinubu. But because it is Nigeria, you insist that he must rule. Remember that you, your family and your unborn kids are not exempted from ruin and doom that his government will bring. Your children will not forgive you when they grow up to discover that their father supported a bad leader who ruined their future.
Vote your Tinubu into power... Let me waste my vote on Peter Obi.
WE ARE IN THIS ZOO TOGETHER.
chai all these epistle on top Tinubu presidency? I wonder how you will feel when Tinubu is being sworn in as the next president to succeed Buhari
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by gentlegenius(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Spherica17:
chai all these epistle on top Tinubu presidency? I wonder how you will feel when Tinubu is being sworn in as the next president to succeed Buhari
I won't feel happy, and at the same time, I won't feel sad KNOWING THAT YOU AND I ARE IN THIS MESS TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Spherica17: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
gentlegenius:

I won't feel happy, and at the same time, I won't feel sad KNOWING THAT YOU AND I ARE IN THIS MESS TOGETHER.
are we also in a mess if your Obi mistakenly win?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by ransomed: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ban that he goat
He is an misnormal to public peace.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by egwugo2020: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
I support he should be delighted.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by slendergee: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
It's 61k now
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by legallyminded: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
slendergee:
It's 61k now

Reno will be done for in no time
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by GoodLife4live: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

Go and do that in your nyamiri kingdom... hatred personified
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by maximazi: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
TruthSocialAPP:
Keep on ranting. Y'all suffering from memory loss. APC did worse in 2015. Now, same thing is happening. Deal with it. No peace for the evil APC party either online or offline.

Tell your self the truth bro , if Reno omokri was only criticising Peter obi it would have been better.
But his trying to instigate religious and ethnic violence and hatred.
Telling the hausas that igbos is thier enemy.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by maximazi: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
TruthSocialAPP:

The same Reno said this ..

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Idonije8(m): 1:31am On Jul 09, 2022
grin
Spherica17:
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Gbemini(m): 1:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Biafra always do things by force ... Terrorist
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Pacyrus(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Long overdue!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi / Gumi Rejects Naira Redesign, Describes It As Economic Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.