Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures (40789 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Lagos LP Writes A Petition To DSS Over MC Oluomo's Comment & Oro / Where Is Reno Omokri From And Why Doesn't He Talk About His Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by perez100: 2:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu urchins started insult in 2014/2015. Even their corrupt criminal Tinubu called a sitting President a drunkard. The Tinubu urchins are the most hateful souls in Nigeria. Though, Peter Obi is not supported by only Igbo. Many tribes are supporting him. But Igbos voted for Obasanjo but Tinubu urchins have never voted any Igbo person in the history of Nigeria.

However, tribal politics cannot work in 2023. Tinubu urchins are unable to tell us why we should vote Tinubu and that is why they want to turn it tribal politics. They know that Tinubu is a bad product that cannot be marketed.

6 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by PapaHadum: 3:36am On Jul 08, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by APCnaPDP: 3:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno is getting what he deserves. Wasn’t he the one creating petitions against others? People are now doing same to him. Not like it changes anything but I support anything to unmask an unstable character like Reno Wendell Simlin Omokri.

11 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by maybet081: 4:14am On Jul 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Exactly what they do on nairaland is now on twitter.

Be of an opinion not palatable to them, they start following you up and down creating threads tagging all the mods to ban you for being "a hater" and countless allegations. And when mods refuse taking action since you break no rule, they turn to the mods and start accusing seun of uncountable "offences".

Reno has been attacking other tribes, religion and political parties while they clap hands for him. Same Reno is now in a camp different from theirs, kpakam, they are petitioning him to be banned from twitter.

Simply put, they can't take little fraction of what they give.

Good thing is that, no polling units on social media.

I swear these people are super comedians grin

Omenka, come carry your people. grin
we meet at the polls.
Meanwhile I need agbado and cassava my recruitment is coming.

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by maybet081: 4:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Golan007:
Is it not Reno that you lot were once lauding as you presently are doing Hundeyin?

Abeg make una go sleep.

You guys cannot handle difference of opinion without descending to violence ans aggresion.
then he played rogue and a rogue is a rogue simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by maybet081: 4:40am On Jul 08, 2022
My own is that I need agbado and cassava preparing for the recruitment according to the night flying BAT.

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by kambili999(f): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Ibos hatred toward other ethnics are top-notch.... Dis peoples are bigoted and fanactics in nature.... U must support thier opinions if u don't want Dem to hate u....

Obi cannot rule dis country because of his terrorists supporters
just go back and read what you just typed, did it make sense to you?

Stop being Tribalistic. No sane person hates anyone. So stop pushing it on a tribe. Clearly you are not any better. You could even be worse.

3 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Billygee2u: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Jesse25:
A petition to Ban Reno Omokri from twitter petition at change.org hit 12k signature

https://twitter.com/Owenjesse8/status/1545168072163659776?t=xUTVjnUWWOd5mJjpC3HTdQ&s=19
Petition link

https://www.change.org/p/ban-reno-omokri-from-twitter-just-like-trump-was-banned?recruiter=1157379600&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial&recruited_by_id=e415aa30-0fe3-11eb-a5da-3d07491e6160&share_bandit_exp=initial-33868228-en-GB

Segalink know why he kept silent for some time now youths are not smiling cheesy

On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party, come 2023?

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure or PDP despite Atiku desperation, should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria!

Nigerians wake up! This is the best Chance we have to kick these old ancestors out of there. We deserve better!!! Give us peter Obi! Vote labour party!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Kurutinto(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol.

No peace both offline and online for APC?

So Reno is in APC?

Okay, since there is offline version, when is the offline version on the streets?

Perhaps you think Nigeria starts and ends in Alaigbo.

Go to other zones and attempt that harassment being carried out by ipob in the east, you will understand the difference between your house and another man's home.

Very funny pipu. grin

Talk nonsense make you collect ban

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Billygee2u: 6:50am On Jul 08, 2022
ScamHunter:
That Reno is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Did you guys say he's a pastor? Such a disgrace to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Opeyemic01: 6:50am On Jul 08, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Reno is getting what he deserves. Wasn’t he the one creating petitions against others? People are now doing same to him. Not like it changes anything but I support anything to unmask an unstable character like Reno Wendell Simlin Omokri.

He's a very toxic and unstable man. It's so obvious he was paid to smear PO

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Ifearnoevil: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2022
A lot of people commenting here don't even know the reason behind the petition.
What rhino is doing is beyond politics.for sometime now,rhino has been trying very hard to start an ethnic war between the Muslim north and the East.
People should visit his page and view with an unbiased mind all his recent tweets.

5 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by UptownVibes(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Kingspin:
There is an indication Reno is not attacking everybody for FREE
Its obvious. He is doing it for his personal gains. Probably for a position later,or some $$ has been transferred to him already by atiku.. I used to be his fan,but not anymore. Let me go join the petition signing..
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by SlurUsername1: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2022
clowns.. so reno should be banned on what grounds?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by DMerciful(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2022
Very soon you'll start supporting Reno insofar he is attacking Igbos. Hatred for Igbos unites Nigerians
helinues:
Hypocrisy indeed stinks more than rotten eggs.

Chai, this people can't even take 10% of what they have been dishing to others.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by helinues: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2022
DMerciful:
Very soon you'll start supporting Reno insofar he is attacking Igbos. Hatred for Igbos unites Nigerians

You should know I am more sensitive than that

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by DMerciful(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Read your comments and the other APC people, they are now supporting Reno because he is attacking Igbos.

Once its Igbos, enemies unite to attack them but they're mad when Igbos are agitating to leave Nigeria. You have open hatred for a group and have vowed they'll never be president but hate them for wanting out of Nigeria. Continue with this unified hatred towards Igbos and they'd leave eventually,
then una eyes go clear. Nigeria has got it coming alright
helinues:

You should know I am more sensitive than that

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno has the right to freedom of tweet ...15000 out of a population of 120million is a drop in the ocean it won't and shouldn't fly. Las Las you would start paying him $50000 for endorsement....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by helinues: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2022
DMerciful:
Read your comments and the other APC people, they are now supporting Reno because he is attacking Igbos.

Once its Igbos, enemies unite to attack them but they're mad when Igbos are agitating to leave Nigeria. You have open hatred for a group and have vowed they'll never be president but hate them for wanting out of Nigeria. Continue with this unified hatred towards Igbos and they'd leave eventually,
then una eyes go clear. Nigeria has got it coming alright

Well, we are all different with the way we do things..

Sometimes what you guys see as hatred from others are just some kinda bitter truth which you guys are not interested to listen to.

Are other regions in Nigeria colluded together to be saying some certain things about Igbo's? Can all of them be wrong?

You can't say you have seen me attacking Obi personally or calling him derogatory names. Infact, I have made some suggestions about how he can go about his campaign but why is it that whenever I point out his flaws, na that time you guys dey get issue?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by DMerciful(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Most times when people attack Obi, they always say its because of his people or supporters but not because of Obi himself.

Obi is a very peaceful and respectful person even though he is a billionaire, and because they can't hold anything against him, they use his ethnicity and suppoters whom he has no control of, to judge him unfairly.

The insults of Igbos and Yorubas are mutual but the rest of Nigeria in their united Igbo hatred made it look like its one-sided. I haven't heard anybody say that because of killer herdsmen, bandits and bokoharam, they'll never vote for the Fulanis but they say because of insults which is mutual, they'd never vote for an Igbo man. This tells you they're looking for a reason not to vote no matter what
helinues:

Well, we are all different with the way we do things..

Sometimes what you guys see as hatred from others are just some kinda bitter truth which you guys are not interested to listen to.

Are other regions in Nigeria colluded together to be saying some certain things about Igbo's? Can all of them be wrong?

You can't say you have seen me attacking Obi personally or calling him derogatory names. Infact, I have made some suggestions about how he can go about his campaign but why is it that whenever I point out his flaws, na that time you guys dey get issue?

3 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by SlurUsername1: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Dont mind the intolerant foolish yeebowhs. You praise them, you become their god. Just one honest criticism, watch how they will start cursing, threatening and blackmailing you. These kind of people are too toxic and should not be seen as humans...

never be seen as humans, very toxic, intolerant lots, them go hear wee after election

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by skywalker240(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2022
willyo:
Omokri means "Small hegoat" grin in my dialect. Don't know if the guy can relate.
Wo quo urhobo?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by helinues: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2022
DMerciful:
Most time people attack Obi, they always say its because of his people or supporters but not because of Obi himself.

Obi is a very peaceful and respectful person even though he is a billionaire and because they can hold anything on him, they use his ethnicity and suppoters whom he has no control of to judge him unfairly.

The insults of Igbos and Yorubas are mutual but the rest of Nigeria in their united Igbo hatred made it look like its one-sided. I have heard anybody say that because of killer herdsmen, bandits and bokoharam, they'll never vote for the Fulanis but they say because of insults which is mutual, they'd never vote for an Igbo man. This tells you they're looking for a reason not to vote no matter what

If northerners decided to turn their region into war zone , should SE be using that as justification to be causing insecurities in their region.

If Southern regions in Nigerian are more educated and value lives, why should any of the Southern region be doing copy cat of what Northerners are doing?

Since the emergence of Boko Haram, have you heard about their activities in Southern Nigeria? But the continuation of UGM activities is a big threat to other Southern regions.

Should we now do because Ipob/UGM are things you guys wanted then we should be clapping for you guys when the ripple effect would affect my region?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by omenka(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Exactly what they do on nairaland is now on twitter.

Be of an opinion not palatable to them, they start following you up and down creating threads tagging all the mods to ban you for being "a hater" and countless allegations. And when mods refuse taking action since you break no rule, they turn to the mods and start accusing seun of uncountable "offences".

Reno has been attacking other tribes, religion and political parties while they clap hands for him. Same Reno is now in a camp different from theirs, kpakam, they are petitioning him to be banned from twitter.

Simply put, they can't take little fraction of what they give.

Good thing is that, no polling units on social media.

I swear these people are super comedians grin

Omenka, come carry your people. grin
I heard there is no word for SHAME in Igbo dialect. This is why they never have any idea when to apply the brakes on certain issues. They just keep stepping on the gas pedal until they drive themselves over the cliff.

It's appalling.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by TruthSocialAPP: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
show me where a Buhari supporter threatened you for just supporting Jonathan, you Mor0n

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode / Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.