Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures (40718 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Lagos LP Writes A Petition To DSS Over MC Oluomo's Comment & Oro / Where Is Reno Omokri From And Why Doesn't He Talk About His Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by UptownVibes(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
did you transfer some dollars when he was supporting igbos?
Did ipob transfer dollars to him when he was supporting Namdi Kanu?
Why are you people like this? You guys are the true definition of hatred but you come up and cry in social media that everybody hate you.
Supporting igbos on what ground? And who told you I'm Igbo by tribe? Reno is like Cameleon ,if you don't know. He doesn't care about you or the betterment of nigeria. At some point he was with obi,and now that he sees that atiku will favor him more,if made the president, he is now with atiku. If you think I have my full support for any of the aspirant,then you're missing something. The reason why I'm still considering Obi ,is because I want a young mind with vision,even though he doesn't understand politics as it is right now. I want a better Nigeria, I'm not in for tribal shit or religion. Just a better Nigeria.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by slowice(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2022
The guy is openly instigating tribal violence against igbos. I am sure he knows who's behind the spread of that alcohol with po's picture in the North.

A very stupid man setting up Muslims against Christians, Hausa against igbo just because of politics. I'm highly disappointed in that man. Such a disgusting being

3 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Angelfrost(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Golan007:

Your truth includes support for IPOB and now Obi?

Hypocrite.

Who has criticized Ipob more than myself on this forum?!? I mean constructively and truthfully spoken against them?!! Name the moniker please!

As for Peter Obi, I will take him over those crooks in PDP and APC... If there is someone better than he is in another party, I will gladly vote for that person too.

Seriously dude, your problem is not with me... Look for your fellow bigots to fight with... My reasoning is not this low. grin

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by VEHINTOLAR: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Yeye people,Twitter should ban Reno because he has been serving them the same thing they (Yeebos) usually dish out to other people ! I've said it before,these Igbo people are nothing but a bunch of irritants !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by DrMuzungu(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Good riddance of bad rubbish.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by colorsofrainbow: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Exactly what they do on nairaland is now on twitter.

Be of an opinion not palatable to them, they start following you up and down creating threads tagging all the mods to ban you for being "a hater" and countless allegations. And when mods refuse taking action since you break no rule, they turn to the mods and start accusing seun of uncountable "offences".

Reno has been attacking other tribes, religion and political parties while they clap hands for him. Same Reno is now in a camp different from theirs, kpakam, they are petitioning him to be banned from twitter.

Simply put, they can't take little fraction of what they give.

Good thing is that, no polling units on social media.

I swear these people are super comedians grin

Omenka, come carry your people. grin
You will flee to Mars when Peter Obi becomes your president come 2023 grin
Your tears shall know no bound
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Dorakay93(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

My apologies then... Please, throw more light.
What I mean is that Reno is in abroad enjoying his life , he does not know what an average Nigerian is passing through, that is why is campaigning for old politicians who are part of the problems we are facing now. It's saddening that Nigerians are just awakening to the reality of this unholy absurdity.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Cmpaschal(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2022
willyo:
Omokri means "Small hegoat" grin in my dialect. Don't know if the guy can relate.
no wonder his goaty is like oguife own
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Dorakay93:

What I mean is that Reno is in abroad enjoying his life , he does not know what an average Nigerian is passing through, that is why is campaigning for old politicians who are part of the problems we are facing now. It's saddening that Nigerians are just awakening to the reality of this unholy absurdity.

Indeed... You are very correct.

I used to actually think the guy meant well for the average Nigerian due to his constantly taking this poor administration to the cleaners. Recently, I realized I was mistaken... His only grouse with APC and Buhari is because he is not eating with them... He is no different from FFK.

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Supermajor(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Jesse25:

Do u know that this a huge depth of set back on is name that can hurt him in the future

I want to confirm if trump that was banned I'd dead at the moment? But if he is still alive then all this na misplaced priority..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Feggie3: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Spirit04:
so you want him silenced. What then would happen should you people be given actual power?
Hunt people on the streets and knack them on the cross for speaking against your supleme reader? I'm starting to think all Igbos are Igbos miscreants or at least have exact same thought process.
I'm just imagining you people having control over Nigerian army and armoury
Reno's reasons are dumbfounded, stupid and highly irrelevant. If tomorrow Peter Obi commits a red handed proven crime or caught in the act crime Igbos will be the 1st to call him out!!! Believe me, they are more emotional than political. The last thing an Igbo man will do is to support a greedy man or a political looter even if you are from their kindred they will call you out without mincing words!!! Why Obi is having this support is majorly because he has proven to be more transparent and accountable that the others. Don't think it's about tribe. Igbos are never going to support somebody like Orji Uzor Kalu of APC or Ikpeazu of PDP.

You people are gonna slander Obi's name without good proofs just because of hate just like you circulated a fake picture claiming he was his son. If this is the case then it's best he does not contest let us remain where we are.
Na all of us go still hear am for this useless country!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Johnames: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2022
willyo:
Omokri means "Small hegoat" grin in my dialect. Don't know if the guy can relate.
you you are from isoko
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Dorakay93(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

I used to actually think the guy meant well for the average Nigerian due to his constantly taking this poor administration to the cleaners. Recently, I realized I was mistaken... His only grouse with APC and Buhari is because he is not eating with them... He is no different from FFK.
Yes, he's cunning and manipulative. Though he has his good sides o but he's been beclouded with politics.
He's t driven by selfish interest largely.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by victorazy(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Good. Fight against Obi is fight against the gods. grin

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by victorazy(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Your very correct!

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Karac: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Same set of people that criticised Buhari for banning twitter wants another person banned. Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Feggie3:
Reno's reasons are dumbfounded, stupid and highly irrelevant. If tomorrow Peter Obi commits a red handed proven crime or caught in the act crime Igbos will be the 1st to call him out!!! Believe me, they are more emotional than political. The last thing an Igbo man will do is to support a greedy man or a political looter even if you are from their kindred they will call you out without mincing words!!! Why Obi is having this support is majorly because he has proven to be more transparent and accountable that the others. Don't think it's about tribe. Igbos are never going to support somebody like Orji Uzor Kalu of APC or Ikpeazu of PDP.

You people are gonna slander Obi's name without good proofs just because of hate just like you circulated a fake picture claiming he was his son. If this is the case then it's best he does not contest let us remain where we are.
Na all of us go still hear am for this useless country!!
taaaa rest. You people bring up these fantasies about Igbos only supporting competent people as if Igbo land is not the worst governed region in the whole country. The region where people like Rochas, Ikpeazu,Obiano, Kalu Uzordima etc are from is what you are hyping.
What crime has Tinubu committed that's making Igbos to have meltdown over him?

As for Reno, he's obviously a fool, I muted him on twitter. This is not about Reno, this is about the dictatorial and "hero" worshipping mindsets of Igbos.

Was it Ghanaians that voted the bolded to power?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Angelfrost(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Dorakay93:

Yes, he's cunning and manipulative. Though he has his good sides o but he's been beclouded with politics.
He's t driven by selfish interest largely.

He needs to retrace his steps fast!
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by alkasimoo1(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2022
UptownVibes:
Its obvious. He is doing it for his personal gains. Probably for a position later,or some $$ has been transferred to him already by atiku.. I used to be his fan,but not anymore. Let me go join the petition signing..
Why won't you join the petition signing when he is not singing your praise song anymore. Very intolerable set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Reasoning(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2022
My name is not Reno Omokri. So ban the idiot, he is a serious snitch. I used to think he gat love for the youth, only to realized that he is a very serious hypocrite, using other platforms to deceived people.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Ebbyboy: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2022
12k. Same number of votes Peter Obi will get in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by harsysky(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:

Same Reno, una once Hero beer when he was singing canary songs for you people then.

Well, una water don dey cook fish, it don tey

I have liked one of your million comments on here , but it doesn't mean I fancy anything that comes from you. You say only one truth in a million comment; same was applicable to Reno. Difference is that he has one truth in a thousand comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Udemzy05: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
the same gej is Reno boss and they are from the same region. So are you doing it for gej? Is Reno in apc?

Read the last part of your post,does it makes any sense to you?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by UptownVibes(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2022
alkasimoo1:

Why won't you join the petition signing when he is not singing your praise song anymore. Very intolerable set of people.
As long as he doesn't mean well for this nation, I can't be his fan. And I was never singing any praise song,aside calling for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by naijapikin2(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2022
He's entitled to his views, however sheepish they may be. Imagine if all football fans were real madrid fans Just calmly express your own views, shikenan
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Feggie3: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Spirit04:
taaaa rest. You people bring up these fantasies about Igbos only supporting competent people as if Igbo land is not the worst governed region in the whole country. The region where people like Rochas, Ikpeazu,Obiano, Kalu Uzordima etc are from is what you are hyping.
What crime has Tinubu committed that's making Igbos to have meltdown over him?

As for Reno, he's obviously a fool, I muted him on twitter. This is not about Reno, this is about the dictatorial and "hero" worshipping mindsets of Igbos.

Was it Ghanaians that voted the bolded to power?
These Igbo politicians you called, do you see how Igbos slander them here on Nairaland? We don't fake it. Trace back and see how we call them out here without mincing words. You know we hate them, it's just that they are been imposed on us and we are always helpless. Okorocha we massively voted in and thought would have stood out even turned out to be the worst!! Okorocha enticed us with his philanthropy we never knew he rob's Peter to pay Paul and that got him the massive hate he is suffering now from his tribesmen.

Peter Obi never enjoyed this popularity before his administration. It was his administration that gained him this popularity and that stood him out... These other ones are the worst human beings on earth. I will choose Tinubu above these useless politicians u just listed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by willyo(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Johnames:
you you are from isoko

Urhobo rather. Infact both
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by willyo(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Cmpaschal:
no wonder his goaty is like oguife own

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by willyo(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Magabush1:
Omokri actually means he goat in delta so I guess, you must be urhobo or isoko. Well Reno omokri is an itshekiri guy from delta so I believe omokri should mean something else in itshekiri

Omokri means *small hegoat* while Okri means hegoat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos) / Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.