Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Lady Who Got N2m From Davido Makes Her First Public Appearance After VIP Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Got N2m From Davido Makes Her First Public Appearance After VIP Concert (1633 Views)

She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates / Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Got N2m From Davido Makes Her First Public Appearance After VIP Concert by newsmag: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Christiana is the name of the lady Davido gifted his sneakers and a whopping 2 million naira at the infinix VIP Concert. she was spotted around a continental restaurant where she was having a chat with Naijanewsmag TV.

The digital media platform posted on instagram and captioned it

"Meet Christiana the lady who got N2 million plus expensive sneakers from @Davido
Newsmag media boss @princeimerhion had an exclusive interview with the Delta state born damsel who got everyone talking at the weekend after she got on stage with the DMW boss.
See video here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CftwDD0I7hP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got N2m From Davido Makes Her First Public Appearance After VIP Concert by Alvino1(m): 1:28am On Jul 08, 2022
OBO na real G

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got N2m From Davido Makes Her First Public Appearance After VIP Concert by Christane: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2022
I love dis David do much
abeg hit LIKE if u love davido

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got N2m From Davido Makes Her First Public Appearance After VIP Concert by Authoreety: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Givers never lack... I like davidos giving spirit

(1) (Reply)

Meet sadio Mane’s Wife, Aisha Tamba / Aki And Paw Paw, Who Is The Bomb? / Nigerian Actors And Actresses Still Lack The Polish Look Of Super Stars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.