Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? (469 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / See The 5 Rules Of Spending / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by chatinent: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Like really, can you teach others how you do it?

I remember a point when I spend lavishly and decided to break my ATM card so I stop withdrawing every time. I thought it would end it but that was just the beginning on my problems. At least, before, if I withdrew like ₦600k wan buy phone, I'd likely change my mind since I'll be seeing the cash and be lily-livered to just let it go. But omo, the way transfer dey chop money en. Damn! Also, I think USSD and Bank Apps are the biggest sweet sorrows invented. 🤦

PS: The ₦600k tag was just for example. I'm a broke mf.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by Acekidc4(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
In Nigeria, nobody will teach you how to stop Lavishing Money anyhow. By the time the Long hand of Sapa touch you, Na you go borrow yourself Brain!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by Wawelexy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Buhari already thought us this na ... It's the advanced level Tinubu is trying to teach now

1 Like

Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by Kriss216: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Buhari and Tinubu helped me minimize by default.

Before, I no dey carry catfish pepper soup play, but now, na spiced kpomo i dey use drink my 1759.

E no go better for APC!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Na person wey get plenty money dey indulge in lavish spending. If you no get, you will guard what little funds you have with your life

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by kkins25(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
chatinent:

I remember a point when I spend lavishly and decided to break my ATM card so I stop withdrawing every time. I thought it would end it but that was just the beginning on my problems. At least, before, if I withdrew like ₦600k wan buy phone, I'd likely change my mind since I'll be seeing the cash and be lily-livered to just let it go. But omo, the way transfer dey chop money en. Damn! Also, I think USSD and Bank Apps are the biggest sweet sorrows invented. 🤦
the number one rule of saving is keeping ur funds in an account not easily accessible

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by chatinent: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ishilove:
Na person wey get plenty money dey indulge in lavish spending. If you no get, you will guard what little funds you have with your life

As in eh
Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by Caleb15(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kriss216:

Before, I no dey carry catfish pepper soup play, but now, na spiced kpomo i dey use drink my 1759.

E no go better for APC!

Guy i be think say na only me, thank God for grace sha na the youths go reguvinate this kwontri
Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
chatinent:

😂🤣
Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2023
Kriss216:

E no go better for APC!
grin
Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by wittywriter: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
chatinent:

Ishilove:

Acekidc4:
In Nigeria, nobody will teach you how to stop Lavishing Money anyhow. By the time the Long hand of Sapa touch you, Na you go borrow yourself Brain!!

Wittyness
Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by Kriss216: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
99thEnemy:
grin
Long time, Oche.

Hope you good?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kriss216:

Long time, Oche.

Hope you good?
I am doing good, Okechukwu grin

It's really been long. How have you been?
Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by Kriss216: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
99thEnemy:

I am doing good, Okechukwu grin

It's really been long. How have you been?
I dey okay, brother.

You went AWOL for some time now.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kriss216:

I dey okay, brother.

You went AWOL for some time now.
Yes oh!

How is our babe?
Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by Kriss216: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
99thEnemy:

Yes oh!

How is our babe?
Your babe, rather grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kriss216:

Your babe, rather grin
He has surrendered her to me grin

(1) (Reply)

If Anybody Knows The Owner Of This Should Call Me Now / The Man Born With His Heart In His ABDOMEN / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army Recruitments 71rri Let's Meet Here To Prepare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.