Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate (32722 Views)

Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by garfield1: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Immatex:

History is fair to Wike when it comes to followership. He is a grassroot politician that saw to the installation of Ameachi, a man he is better than and served under him for years.

Amechi is better than wike and he did not install amechi
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Tareq1105: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
bennybuhari:
Wike is only popular in Rivers. He doesn't have money like Atiku. Atiku should call his bluff

Wike should forget this VP thing. Na by force?

He shouldn't force himself on Atiku now. They should give him another thing.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by BJanta: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Immatex:

Atiku decided to give himself headache from the moment he made his choice of VP.

It's better to have a friend in Wike than make him your enemy.

Atiku chose Okowa because he wants a VP that will be ineffective and doing his bidding not an active VP.

Just another Osinbajo .

Wike has more pedigree than Ifeanyi Okowa.

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Papichulostunne(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Creamypie:
Whether u change am or not, you will still not smell also rock. We deltans know better now. Nigerians now know better too sir.
What better have you known as a deltan?
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by LordOfTheGame: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wike's wahala started the moment he puts his personal ambition first rather than the interests and well-being of the people. He worked against Peter Obi's Candidacy to the detriment of the southern people and Nigerians as a whole, now his co-conspirators have worked against him. His best options now is realign with Peter Obi and work with him to achieve a common goal and he will remain relevant.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Poleski: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wike is a toast. He should be hoping for a ministerial job if at all Atiku wins (which isn't possible).

Vote for a better Nigeria, vote for Peter Obi.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Okobola146: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

Now Southerner does not want okowa. What are you saying about that ?
what I can say for now is that I’m seriously hungry, come buy me pounded yam, egusi soup with bush meat and very chilled stout
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Creamypie(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Papichulostunne:

What better have you known as a deltan?
lemme answer you. First, Muslim have ruled for 8 yrs, secondly, the fulani rule tolerated the herdsmen menace, terrorism on the whole of the country. Thirdly, the country, especially the south, are tir d of anything fulani rule. Additionally, it's the turn of d marginalized east to produce the president, irrespective of their lack of unity. Am not a politician, but I know that atiku and OKowa combined, administratively, can't stand obi, as one person. Lastly, we deltans have known that OKowa going for v.p can't make up for our stand on south presidential aspirant... At all. So obi is the best. I know u support okowas ambitions for reasons known to you. He's on his own sir, not for the general populace, and we are all aware

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by shineeye1: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Atiku can clearly see KARMA coming for him and he is playing the artful dodger! One thing must happen to Atiku, either Karma kicks him or Karma kills him. KARMA MUST BE SERVED!!!
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by shineeye1: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
By the Grace of baba God, the great two thieves: Atiku and Tinubu the pompous BULLIONaire will surely kill themselves by themselves and dig their own graves and their followers will bury them! INSHALLAH
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by lookingfly: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/atiku-rejects-bid-to-substitute-wike-for-okowa-as-vp-pick/
wike should come to LP, when we take back Nigeria we will give any position that would make him push the armed forces to fight insurgency, he seems to be good for that.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Sirlins(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

You don't understand. A board of trustees which consist of 14 present governors and 3 past governors held an election and 14 chose wike . Then atiku snubbed their decision and chose okowa. What it means is atiku is not a team person and their decision does not count. You appointed people to pick your vice then you snubbed their decision and made your own decision. This people are governors and high staje holder . If you know you won't pick their choice why did you give them the go ahead to pick for you . And secondly it written in the agreement, if North win the part chairman should be from the South and vice versa . Why are they not honoring the pact?. This are issues . Wike or no wike this is injustice. Don't allow sentiment to blind your judgement and you think if atiku wins he will listen to them ?.

Wike is loyal, trusted and straightforward. Don't say what you don't know.
oh I understand you clearly boss, no argument ! But my problem with Wike is why is he struggling so hard to divide the votes of his brother @peter obi, knowing fully well that if him(Peter obi) wins the election it may end lots of crises in Nigeria especially in the Eastern part. If he really loves Nigeria and he want to serve us he should add his hands on the deck and support the real struggle
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
bennybuhari:
Wike is only popular in Rivers. He doesn't have money like Atiku. Atiku should call his bluff

Is okowayo even popu in delta not to talk of popular... Atiku go fail woefully wit okowayo
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by kabillionaire(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
That's the most honourable thing to do.
ImDStar:
I hope Atiku would write his name in gold and stepdown for Peter Obi for a better country.

This is not the time to gamble with our future again.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Honjoshy4u: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Immatex:

Atiku decided to give himself headache from the moment he made his choice of VP.

It's better to have a friend in Wike than make him your enemy.

Atiku chose Okowa because he wants a VP that will be ineffective and doing his bidding not an active VP.

Wike has more pedigree than Ifeanyi Okowa.

No body wants a trouble maker as vice. South South is an independent region, no one man can control it. Not even Wike. If he is that strong across the region, he would have gotten all their votes.
What pedigree are you saying
That wike talks loosely doesn't make him a better politician than okowa. In political circles okowa is miles ahead of wike. Okowa started as a L.G chairman, commissioner of health, then ssg, then senator and now gov, chairman S.S governors forum. while wike was a 2time local govt chair, CoS, junior minister for less than 4yrs and then gov. Who do you think has a better grasp on the Nigeria political space?

Okowa gave P.D.P over 500k votes 2019 while Wike gave 400k+
Okowa has money like Wike,. Delta too is a very rich state too with powerful individuals.

*Wike had problem with the Igbos because of Oyigbo issues and said he is not an Igbo.
*He has issues with governors and leaders like Diri, Ihedeoha, Obaseki, Obi (before he decamped), Umahi, Ayade, and a whole lot
*Issue of burning mosque
* Called PDP BOT task collectors
* He was busy insulting Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal during the pre primary.

Rest jot
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sirlins:
oh I understand you clearly boss, no argument ! But my problem with Wike is why is he struggling so hard to divide the votes of his brother @peter obi, knowing fully well that if him(Peter obi) wins the election it may end lots of crises in Nigeria especially in the Eastern part. If he really loves Nigeria and he want to serve us he should add his hands on the deck and support the real struggle
I’ll never choose obi over Wike . But Wike is a loyal party man that’s why . But let see who he aligns with at the end

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okobola146:
what I can say for now is that I’m seriously hungry, come buy me pounded yam, egusi soup with bush meat and very chilled stout
I can only do that if you are with me bro?
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
oyeb15:

Fayose sold Ekiti to APC. Fayemi bankrolled Fayose ever since he left office. Wike installed Fayose faction against Olujimi/Segun Oni/Eleka faction who are more popular but are loyal to Atiku.
I’m not a fan of fayose so I won’t say much
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
The South and the North wont vote Wike.

If i may ask, why wont the south vote Okowa? Because he is Igbo?
Because he is failure and a betrayal
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Eddygourdo:
sure. Lagos and the rest of the south west are el dorado, the north is London, that's why you expect Anambra to be London. Many of you have not crossed Benin anyway. So alot of what you think you know are based on hearsay. Unfortunately for you, the elections for 2023 isn't about tribe or religion. It is about competence and Peter obi is the most competent (educationally and otherwise). However if tribe comes into play. We can as well say congratulations to atiku. It will never be tinubu. Mark my words

U have failed this time. I have been to Onitsha to get things and I served in Osisioma, Abia state. Obi was regularly compared to Ngige and the general conclusion was that Ngige was better.

What makes Obi the best? Tinubu made a better grade in school, has more experience with multinational firms and comprehensively outperformed him as Governor. Is he the best just cos u and your kinsmen say so?

Tinubu's training and experience of multiplying revenue is what Nigeria needs. A first class graduate of Accounting who suceeded as Governor should get it on merit. In the corporate world, Obi would not sit where Tinubu sits.

Btw, what did obi do in 8 years of been a Governor? People are running away and u want us to hand him the entire country? Tinubu built more schools, roads, hospitals and agencies than all the Southeast Governors of his generation combined. That is competence!
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Eddygourdo(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Siwel25:

U have failed this time. I have been to Onitsha to get things and I served in Osisioma, Abia state. Obi was regularly compared to Ngige and the general conclusion was that Ngige was better.

What makes Obi the best? Tinubu made a better grade in school, has more experience with multinational firms and comprehensively outperformed him as Governor. Is he the best just cos u and your kinsmen say so?

Tinubu's training and experience of multiplying revenue is what Nigeria needs. A first class graduate of Accounting who suceeded as Governor should get it on merit. In the corporate world, Obi would not sit where Tinubu sits.

Btw, what did obi do in 8 years of been a Governor? People are running away and u want us to hand him the entire country? Tinubu built more schools, roads, hospitals and agencies than all the Southeast Governors of his generation combined. That is competence!
Lies. Tinubu did none of those things from 1999 till 2007. dont ascribe what as done by others to him. He was a failure as a governor with the income he had. even lagos is still a failed state with the income it has. that you came to osha to get things doesnt make you an expert in anambra affairs or what went on during peter's tenure. nobody remembers tinubu's tenure, everyone remembers peter obi's tenure. so oga get your facts correct
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Lies. Tinubu did none of those things from 1999 till 2007. dont ascribe what as done by others to him. He was a failure as a governor with the income he had. even lagos is still a failed state with the income it has. that you came to osha to get things doesnt make you an expert in anambra affairs or what went on during peter's tenure. nobody remembers tinubu's tenure, everyone remembers peter obi's tenure. so oga get your facts correct

No one remembers the man who built at least 5 General Hospitals? No one remembers the man who multiplied revenue by 20? No one remembers the man who created LASTMA? RRS? oh, u mean nobody in your bitterness infested whatsapp group! Did Obi build schools? Did he build Hospitals? He didnt even increase revenue! Ordinary Flyover he didnt build!

Anyone putting Obi side by side with Asiwaju is not objective. I challenge u to name one Landmark infrastructure Obi left in Anambra without lies and insults. I won't respond to insults cos that is what is synonymous with Obi's fans. They don't have projects or achievements to flaunt so they insult u to cover up. List his achievements or admit he did nothing spectacular!
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Eddygourdo(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Siwel25:

No one remembers the man who built at least 5 General Hospitals? No one remembers the man who multiplied revenue by 20? No one remembers the man who created LASTMA? RRS? oh, u mean nobody in your bitterness infested whatsapp group! Did Obi build schools? Did he build Hospitals? He didnt even increase revenue! Ordinary Flyover he didnt build!

Anyone putting Obi side by side with Asiwaju is not objective. I challenge u to name one Landmark infrastructure Obi left in Anambra without lies and insults. I won't respond to insults cos that is what is synonymous with Obi's fans. They don't have projects or achievements to flaunt so they insult u to cover up. List his achievements or admit he did nothing spectacular!
Tinubu left nothing , stop telling lies. we were there in Lagos through out his tenure, maybe you were a small nursing baby then, no achievement of note, you passed by onitsha and you are telling me peter obi did nothing. the google search you did to find out all the audio hospitals your thief claimed he built, use it to find out what peter obi did in anambra. peter obi's performance has been seen and agreed by everyone, even those who even criticize him. they all start by , he is the best person to run this country, his performances as a governor are unrivalled, he is a man of integrity but.......(tribe and religion comes in). should you not be ashamed of your education that you can allow tribe and religion make you a supporter of a thief who has stolen even from your children. you should be ashamed. everyone calls your man a thief, a looter, an egomaniac, a drug baron and yet you have the guts to compare him to peter obi, who people have regarded globally as almost a saint. cmon

See the dirty and flooded lagos he is talking about sef. A pig's pen.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Tinubu left nothing , stop telling lies. we were there in Lagos through out his tenure, maybe you were a small nursing baby then, no achievement of note, you passed by onitsha and you are telling me peter obi did nothing. the google search you did to find out all the audio hospitals your thief claimed he built, use it to find out what peter obi did in anambra. peter obi's performance has been seen and agreed by everyone, even those who even criticize him. they all start by , he is the best person to run this country, his performances as a governor are unrivalled, he is a man of integrity but.......(tribe and religion comes in). should you not be ashamed of your education that you can allow tribe and religion make you a supporter of a thief who has stolen even from your children. you should be ashamed. everyone calls your man a thief, a looter, an egomaniac, a drug baron and yet you have the guts to compare him to peter obi, who people have regarded globally as almost a saint. cmon

See the dirty and flooded lagos he is talking about sef. A pig's pen.

Like i predicted.. U still cant list any Landmark achievement Obi left. U people have the same toxic, aggressive and irritating nature cos u do not have anything to show. Lagos is dirty yet people keep running from Anambra into Lagos and neighboring parts of Ogun everyday? I leave you to your delusions! I will be here to collect your tears in February! Before then, continue to labor in vain!
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate by Eddygourdo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Siwel25:

Like i predicted.. U still cant list any Landmark achievement Obi left. U people have the same toxic, aggressive and irritating nature cos u do not have anything to show. Lagos is dirty yet people keep running from Anambra into Lagos and neighboring parts of Ogun everyday? I leave you to your delusions! I will be here to collect your tears in February! Before then, continue to labor in vain!
yen yen yen yen. Empty chest beating. We are used to your delusions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Death Of Policeman Jacob Daniel: Adamawa CP Reacts / ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife / Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.