Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

A drive through story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A drive through story (484 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A drive through story by ELEYIofNigeria: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2022
I want to start this post by first acknowledging the possibility of fate being much bigger than co-incidence.
I have been facing alot of very difficult phase in life of recent being the first child from a family of four, my siblings still in secondary while i am a graduate still husling.

Last week, Dad fell ill and was in the hospital. After all treatment, he was supposed to be discharged but due to payment issues, he wasnt. He was later discharged based on some personal understanding and part payment. Worried about settling the debt and still getting to provide one or two things in the house... i thought about making a thread to seek for financial assistance here. Out of fear that it might be tagged a scam, i tarried and didnt post it.

last night, i was bothered and troubled and couldn't think straight due to accumulated debts here and there.

I came on nairaland and saw a post by Car choice. Promising to give 50k to whoever can bring out a certain post to prove a point. The ironic part was the post was made hours before i even came online and with several posts already. And the post that got me the 50k was by a lady from way back in 2012... which is 10 years ago.
Carcholce may you never lack a solution to any of your challenges in life. May the most high always create a path for you.
IfeLuvely i am most grateful for helping with your post from 10 years ago

3 Likes

Re: A drive through story by Seniorwriter(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
I want to start this post by first acknowledging the possibility of fate being much bigger than co-incidence.
I have been facing alot of very difficult phase in life of recent being the first child from a family of four, my siblings still in secondary while i am a graduate.

Last week, Dad fell ill and was in the hospital. After all treatment, he was supposed to be discharged but due to payment issues, he wasnt. He was later discharged based on some personal understanding and part payment. Worried about settling the debt and still getting to provide one or two things in the house... i thought about making a thread to seek for financial assistance here. Out of fear that it might be tagged a scam, i tarried and didnt post it.

last night, i was bothered and troubled and couldn't think straight due to accumulated debts here and there.
I came on nairaland and saw a post by Car choice. Promising to give 50k to whoever can bring out a certain post to prove a point. The ironic part was the post was made hours before i even came online. And the post that got me the 50k was by a lady from way back in 2012... which is 10 years ago.
Car choice may you never lack a solution to any of your challenges in life. May the most high always create a path for you.
IfeLuvely i am most grateful for helping from way back in 2012...

Indeed there are millions of active NL members with good hearts and it lovely to see your open show of sincere gratitude.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: A drive through story by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2022
they are still good people out there, once help someone, he called me a fool and blocked me
Re: A drive through story by Tonypen247(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
I have been facing alot of very difficult phase in life of recent being the first child from a family of four, my siblings still in secondary while i am a graduate still husling.

Last week, Dad fell ill and was in the hospital. After all treatment, he was supposed to be discharged but due to payment issues, he wasnt. He was later discharged based on some personal understanding and part payment. Worried about settling the debt and still getting to provide one or two things in the house... i thought about making a thread to seek for financial assistance here. Out of fear that it might be tagged a scam, i tarried and didn'tt post it.

last night, I was bothered and troubled and couldn't think straight due to accumulated debts here and there.

I came on nairaland and saw a post by Car choice. Promising to give 50k to whoever can bring out a certain post to prove a point. The ironic part was the post was made hours before I even came online and with several posts already. And the post that got me the 50k was by a lady from way back in 2012... which is 10 years ago.
Carole may you never lack a solution to any of your challenges in life. May the highest always create a path for you.
IfeLuvely I am most grateful for help with your post from 10 years ago

Don't let the bad eggs here make you feel that there are not good people on naira land. From different experiences working for some clients, I got through naira land, I can tell you that they are good people here.

Kindly check my signature.
Re: A drive through story by 40fy: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2022

**Yea, no doubt!! Good people on here!! Lotta 'em!! On the other hand, shit, Nairaland's full of fakers!!

**I hate RitzyBeauty!!

Re: A drive through story by helinues: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Wow

More blessings awaits the said NL

Very good gesture
Re: A drive through story by ELEYIofNigeria: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
Wow

More blessings awaits the said NL

Very good gesture
amen
Re: A drive through story by YourHighTension: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Man Begs Ex Girlfriend Of 2yrs To Be His Side Chic After Marrying A Lady He Met. / What Is Engineering? Who Is The Mother Of Engineering? SEE HERE / Guys That Date Student Let Here From Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.