Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North (2599 Views)

Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria / Tinubu: Now Most Hated Politician In Northern Nigeria / See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Arrewa: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Yes go and verify

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Arrewa: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Go to any popular joint in the north, u hardly see any northerner defending or praising Buhari.... Almost everybody see him as a bloody failure!

I don't see APC ever winning 2023 General Election...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by bastardmod: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2022
Na now day break for una? grin grin grin

Abeg gree person hear word.

A man we warned you guys about 8 years ago, it's now you're smelling coffee wey dem don drink taya....

Mtcheww

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by helinues: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2022
So op, what are you insinuating?

Abi is that why the Kuje prison was attacked so that there would be miscreants Boko Haram to do as usual things in North as the election is approaching

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by bastardmod: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:
Let's first wait for the update cos the main thread might be totally different from this when the op is done with the full thread

He can't fit to praise buhari.. .if not kuje will happen in his family
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by helinues: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

He can't fit to praise buhari.. .if not kuje will happen in his family

You have not been following this guy on this forum.

I have updated my comments though

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by fvck(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2022
He doesn't even know it
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by zionmde: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Arrewa:
Go to any popular joint in the north, u hardly see any northerner defending or praising Buhari.... Almost everybody see him as a bloody failure!

Its a lie, it's just because his tenure is coming to an end. Assuming buhari can run for 3rd term, the north will still vote him massively

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Arrewa: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:
So op, what are you insinuating?

Abi is that why the Kuje prison was attacked so that there would be miscreants Boko Haram to do as usual things in North as the election is approaching
u see why I don't reply you?? I don't even believe u are a human... I see you as a BOT. Ur replies are always off topic, illogical and lack substance! It's a very Big waste of time replying you

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by DispatcherLagos: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Let him contest any position with any southner if you actually want to see how much they "hate" him

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Arrewa: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Let him contest any position with any southner if you actually want to see how much they "hate" him
if u continue to make Election south vs north... Instead of competency!! Then it's natural for the north to que behind theirs!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Olaoluwa122: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Arrewa:

Abi this bro too Na Ipobians??Make we see How A.P.C go win 2023 election

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by helinues: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Arrewa:
u see why I don't reply you?? I don't even believe u are a human... I see you as BOT. Ur replies are always off topic, illogical and lack substance! It's a very Big waste of time replying you

And you could have ignored my comments abi did you see me quoting you.

It's important to avoid me cos even with your own thinking, I just need a start up to summarize where the argument would end

Voila, just as I thought..

Let me give you the final thoughts where this conversation will end .

Buhari has not been handling security situation well in North ( Actually that's true), but with the motives and intentions from your quarters, he didn't do anything about it at all. Infact, his presidency is wasted and do not favour northerners .

If Buhari did not preserve Northern interest ( according to your quarters), a replacement should/must be from North so that he can represent things expected from your quarters

And........... Reply first for the completion

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by bastardmod: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Arrewa:

No matter who you're supporting, at least I can agree with you on this

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Joey4321: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Arrewa:
u see why I don't reply you?? I don't even believe u are a human... I see you as a BOT. Ur replies are always off topic, illogical and lack substance! It's a very Big waste of time replying you

Then why do you keep replying him.

I saw a comment saying some Nigerian are demons in human form that always want to pull other Nigerian back with confidence. These guys are part of them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Obidient4life3: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2022
There eye never clear finish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by BafanaBafana: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2022
That's a major difference between North and South. Till date people from the south talk about Jonathan like he is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria after akara and bread.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by 9japride(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2022
It's a bloody lie. If he finishes he's tenure, he will be welcome with celebration in the north and maybe a public holiday will be set aside. In all social medias, it's very difficult to find northerners criticizing this government. It's only uninformed people that you can deceive.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by inoki247: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Lol na Lie if e dey on the ballot again dem go still vote him...

Buhari wey b say with all him failures for first term dem still vote for him massively...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by bagirajoseph(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Your are right even here in north East particularly Gombe state APC is death on arrival

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by BigSarah(f): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Arrewa:

Buhari no longer commands the respect he had, but to say hated that'll be pushing it..

Truly very unlikely for APC to win at Federal.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by helinues: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Very funny op..

To those who normally question why I don't respond to threads regarding insecurities in North.. This guy is one of the major reasons.

Severally on this forum, he has told us that the insecurities in North the Southerners are shouting are just imaginations of our thoughts that North entirely is calm like cucumber.

Still discussing about insecurities in North is just a waste of time when North is acclaimed to be peaceful.

So you woke up this morning to contradict yourself about how Buhari used to be the best cold beer on a sunny day and a paradise north where the only sound you can hear is a sound of birds, chipping and singing Buhari Dankadede..

Hahahahaha, wetin pork meat dey find for Imam's hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Freestainworld(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Most hated but they voted for him twice, you guys should wise up, election is around the corner, they are playing victim to decisive you guys into voting another brand of dead men again, I am proudly Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by ajekpaks(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2022
why
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by OBALOLA55(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:
Very funny op..

To those who normally question why I don't respond to threads regarding insecurities in North.. This guy is one of the major reasons.

Severally on this forum, he has told us that the insecurities in North the Southerners are shouting are just imaginations of our thoughts that North entirely is calm like cucumber.

Still discussing about insecurities in North is just a waste of time when North is acclaimed to be peaceful.

So you woke up this morning to contradict yourself about how Buhari used to be the best cold beer on a sunny day and a paradise north where the only sound you can hear is a sound of birds, chipping and singing Buhari Dankadede..

HE’S ACTUALLY SAYING THAT AMUDA OGUNLERE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF UNITED NIGERIA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Truthisunique2: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Arrewa:

grin na northernern dey talk so

Tinubu urchins should come and hear word, the failures tinubu is hoping to continue won't be tolerated in the north

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by boyfrank: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2022
The likes of helinues don't find this statement funny because they've put up with loads of crab just so the North will vote Tinubu.
Heartbreak like kilode grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Truthisunique2: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:
Very funny op..

all this na stories

The bottom line is north don play una, they would support their own

No be today we dey tell fake Yoruba muslim

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by helinues: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
all this na stories

Of course, you must align with the op as anything against the interest of SW is a bae to you. Anywhere belle face

God no go kill us, we go still dey this forum to pop Champaign after SW, Tinubu winning the 2023 election.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Olaoluwa122: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:

Of course, you must align with the op as anything against the interest of SW is a bae to you. Anywhere belle face

God no go kill us, we go still dey this forum to pop Champaign after SW, Tinubu winning the 2023 election.

grin cheesy cheesy...this bros just funny anyhow...who wan vote am??...don't be dreaming...bobo wake up cheesy cheesy angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Ttalk: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
What is the OP insinuating? He was shocked Helinues caught him even before he cough out his deceit.

When Buhari appointed only Northerners into security outfits of the nation, the north didn't hate him.

When he stated all foreign interventions should be concentrate in the North, the north did not hate him.

When he was making lopsided appointment to favour the North, the North didn't hate him.

When he awarded contract to build road up to Maradi in Niger when Lagos to Seme that carries the highest load of import to Nigeria is completely damaged, the North didn't hate him.

When BH are being pampered, granted state pardon and given scholarship while unarmed IPOB are being hunted and killed, the north didn't hate him.

Arrewa get it into your head, power must come to the South, either Tinubu or Obi or anyone from the South is the only choice of a united Nigeria..

Your subtle campaign to return power to the North through Atiku is dead on arrival

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Ttalk: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
all this na stories

You are disgrace to your generation of out of hatred you want north to continue after 8years of Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections / 10 Things To Know About Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes Vivour, Lagos LP Candidate / Peter Obi Rejected Oil Block offered to him In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.