Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North (2613 Views)

Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria / Tinubu: Now Most Hated Politician In Northern Nigeria / See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by David160(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Arrewa:
Yes go and verify

Either peter obi or Atiku will win 2023.

Tinubu doesn't have the south or the north.. Majority of the yoruba prefer osibanjo to Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by LOLSeeComment: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:
Very funny op..

To those who normally question why I don't respond to threads regarding insecurities in North.. This guy is one of the major reasons.

Severally on this forum, he has told us that the insecurities in North the Southerners are shouting are just imaginations of our thoughts that North entirely is calm like cucumber.

Still discussing about insecurities in North is just a waste of time when North is acclaimed to be peaceful.

So you woke up this morning to contradict yourself about how Buhari used to be the best cold beer on a sunny day and a paradise north where the only sound you can hear is a sound of birds, chipping and singing Buhari Dankadede..

Hahahahaha, wetin pork meat dey find for Imam's hand
Your previous comment already stated the obvious. Buhari government didn't favor the north, now they need another Northern president to replace Buhari and heal them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Olaoluwa122: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Ttalk:

You are disgrace to your generation of out of hatred you want north to continue after 8years of Buhari
How is he a disgrace to his generation?Last time I check freedom of association still dey.. undecided
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Olaoluwa122: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2022
David160:

Tinubu doesn't have the south or the north.. Majority of the yoruba prefer osibanjo to Tinubu.

Atiku or Obi cool
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Ttalk: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
How is he a disgrace to his generation?Last time I check freedom of association still dey.. undecided

Many of you cut your nose to spite your face. Reminds me of the foolish biblical woman that killed her child but wants the only living child to be slaughter
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Olaoluwa122: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2022
Ttalk:

Many of you cut your nose to spite your face. Reminds me of the foolish biblical woman that killed her child but wants the only living child to be slaughter
It's either Atiku or Obi in 2023...No space for A.P.C never Again kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by helinues: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Olaoluwa122:

Check my response regarding the said guy.

Politics is not bitterness, you have no idea how many monikers that guy is operating on this forum. Anything against interest of SW not to talk of Tinubu are things that massages his egos.

Say wetin happen when he could be living in the region of the people he detest to such extent
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Ttalk: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
It's either Atiku or Obi in 2023...No space for A.P.C never Again kiss undecided

Apart from cataract, the other disease that blind is hatred. Enjoy your delusion
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Firefire(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:
Na now day break for una? grin grin grin

Abeg gree person hear word.

A man we warned you guys about 8 years ago, it's now you're smelling coffee wey dem don drink taya....

Mtcheww

Leave the yeye fowls. We warned them brainwashed elements not to vote a failure.
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by MadamExcellency: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Arrewa:
Go to any popular joint in the north, u hardly see any northerners defending or praising Buhari... Almost everybody sees him as a bloody failure!

I don't see APC ever winning the 2023 General Election...

The Northern interest has never been on a party or personality but regional conquest.

The Core North is voting PDP en masse because Atiku is a Fulani compared to Tinubu, a Yoruba.

No matter the shortcoming of Bola Tinubu, he is 1000% better than Atiku and will make a better President for fairness and equity. Tinubu was marginally fair to all though not without a fault as the Lagos State Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Firefire(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Ttalk:
What is the OP insinuating? He was shocked Helinues caught him even before he cough out his deceit.

When Buhari appointed only Northerners into security outfits of the nation, the north didn't hate him.

When he stated all foreign interventions should be concentrate in the North, the north did not hate him.

When he was making lopsided appointment to favour the North, the North didn't hate him.

When he awarded contract to build road up to Maradi in Niger when Lagos to Seme that carries the highest load of import to Nigeria is completely damaged, the North didn't hate him.

When BH are being pampered, granted state pardon and given scholarship while unarmed IPOB are being hunted and killed, the north didn't hate him.

Arrewa get it into your head, power must come to the South, either Tinubu or Obi or anyone from the South is the only choice of a united Nigeria..

Your subtle campaign to return power to the North through Atiku is dead on arrival

I am first a Yoruba before being a Nigerian.

Otherwise... to your tent O'Nigerians...
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Ttalk: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Firefire:

I am first a Yoruba before being a Nigerian.

Otherwise... to your tent O'Nigerians...

Gbamosky
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by anayonduba(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:
Very funny op..

To those who normally question why I don't respond to threads regarding insecurities in North.. This guy is one of the major reasons.

Severally on this forum, he has told us that the insecurities in North the Southerners are shouting are just imaginations of our thoughts that North entirely is calm like cucumber.

Still discussing about insecurities in North is just a waste of time when North is acclaimed to be peaceful.

So you woke up this morning to contradict yourself about how Buhari used to be the best cold beer on a sunny day and a paradise north where the only sound you can hear is a sound of birds, chipping and singing Buhari Dankadede..

Can you imagine how this yoruba boy is cunning. Uou have been at bed with arrewa singing his praise for so long... because uou always want agenda to agend. Now he has come to realisation, you are know making jest of him.
Thank God for the better south who always tell the truth, no matter the consequences..
Atleast, arrewa now knows their true friends, and those who follow them for peculiar gains
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by anayonduba(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2022
MadamExcellency:

The Northern interest has never been on a party or personality but regional conquest.

The Core North is voting PDP en masse because Atiku is a Fulani compared to Tinubu, a Yoruba.

No matter the shortcoming of Bola Tinubu, he is 1000% better than Atiku and will make a better President for fairness and equity. Tinubu was marginally fair to all though not without a fault as the Lagos State Governor.

How is tinubu better than atiku?
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by anayonduba(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2022
Ttalk:

You are disgrace to your generation of out of hatred you want north to continue after 8years of Buhari

Why not... its better they continue ooo
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
David160:

Stop licking Arrewa 's ass!

Their is something fishy about this thread! Akana'uche di mkpa kita.

Atiku is at fault if i will say, he offended and betrayed us.

We showed the moddafucker love 2019 in return wetin we get? Betrayal! Even ant know say na south suppose rule after North don do eight years!.

As a southerner please!

If e no be obi vote another southerner from a minority party! We are not fools.

We are not second class.

As it stands i go pick tinubu over atiku.

To all our yoruba brothers excluding bots like Omenka , Afamed , Helinues and always have the south in mind before you do things.

No to another North in power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Atiku or Obi cool

Atiku that betrayed the south or wich one?

The Northerns are wise, dont fall for this cheap trash..

Power to south!

Reduce your emotion and increase your logic.

Nwene nde ikwerre si na nwo(nwa) ti ri aka ya na oku, oburo mmadu ga gwa ya, ka ya eti zi na aka ya ozo.

We are smatter than this haba mana. Me kpe anya gi! Nsogbu di.
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Truthisunique2: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
MadamExcellency:

We don't want Tinubu is it by force

Sane arrewa s feeling the everyday pains of apc don't want him, we don't want the stupid "fairness" he offers

Na atiku we want, na atiku fairness make sense so far, not the fake Muslim going for Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:

Check my response regarding the said guy.

Politics is not bitterness, you have no idea how many monikers that guy is operating on this forum. Anything against interest of SW not to talk of Tinubu are things that massages his egos.

Say wetin happen when he could be living in the region of the people he detest to such extent

Power to south!

Either Obi or Tinubu.

We wont fall for this.

Lets love ourselves helnues.

We are one south!.

Igbo and yoruba have many things in common. Outside east and west, igbo and yoruba dey first relate with each other even before gbagyi and gade relate.

Ignore all those hatefull igbos most of them are just ignorant.
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We don't want Tinubu is it by force

Sane arrewa s feeling the everyday pains of apc don't want him, we don't want the stupid "fairness" he offers

Na atiku we want, na atiku fairness make sense so far, not the fake Muslim going for Muslim Muslim ticket

Arrewa is now sane?

Read arrewa oppinion on Deborah.

No! To muslim muslim ticket! No! To another North ticket.

If Nigerians are wise they will see the handwritting clear!.

Obi is the man!

Allow him to break this primitive politics that make us to think the north are the kings of politics.

Alow him to bring a politics of vote by intellect.

If obi can win without.

Structure.

Wasting money.

A new Nigeria is born.
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Truthisunique2: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Arrewa is now sane?

Read arrewa oppinion on Deborah.

No! To muslim muslim ticket! No! To another North ticket.

If Nigerians are wise they will see the handwritting clear!.

Obi is the man!

Allow him to break this primitive politics that make us to think the north are the kings of politics.

Alow him to bring a politics of vote by intellect.

If obi can win without.

Structure.

Wasting money.

A new Nigeria is born.
Now is not the time for obi

People worked for years to ensure incumbent party nationally can be defeated in Nigeria

Obi can not use his six months rant to become president, he could have done well under atiku and get presidency from there

Let's not lose our focus, apc, buhari and tinubu needs to be roundly defeated with the next biggest platform which is atiku/pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Vistra40: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
BigSarah:

Buhari no longer commands the respect he had, but to say hated that'll be pushing it..

Truly very unlikely for APC to win at Federal.

We were having a conversation yesterday and you disappeared
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Ttalk: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:

People worked for years to ensure incumbent party nationally can be defeated in Nigeria

Obi can not use his six months rant to become president, he could have done well under atiku and get presidency from there

Let's not lose our focus, apc, buhari and tinubu needs to be roundly defeated with the next biggest platform which is atiku/pdp

What will happen to Amaechi if APC is roundly defeated. An unstable mind is a failed mind. Hate will always make you take wrong decision in life unless you retrace your step
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Truthisunique2: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ttalk:

What will happen to Amaechi if APC is roundly defeated. An unstable mind is a failed mind. Hate will always make you take wrong decision in life unless you retrace your step
You Yoruba Muslims think you are smart

SS/SE don't matter to you now so why crying for the anal north is arranging for una

Amaechi is free to return to PDP, SS is one family here
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Let's not lose our focus, apc, buhari and tinubu needs to be ndly defeated with the next biggest platform which is atiku/pdp

I rather die than vote Atiku!.

If you guys are slaves IKWERRE MAN no be slave.

NO to NORTH!.

If not for age i rather vote Tinubu! Why? Yoruba no get Muslim and Christian.

If you see the so called yoruba muslim dey party eh you go bow! You go see shwaubu wey dey wear earing,dey toast babe.

Naira marly,oxlade and bella shmurdar na muslims! You like life pass them?

Forget politics yoruba are one of the best people you can find be it damilola or kadijat infact the muslims open eyes pass the christian wey dey form deeper life like mummy G.O.

No to North.

Vote your atiku
Make i vote my obi
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You Yoruba Muslims think you are smart

SS/SE don't matter to you now so why crying for the anal north is arranging for una

Amaechi is free to return to PDP, SS is one family here

Nwo ele?

Nde kpe jala?
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Truthisunique2: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I rather die than vote Atiku!.

If you guys are slaves IKWERRE MAN no be slave.

NO to NORTH!.

If not for age i rather vote Tinubu! Why? Yoruba no get Muslim and Christian.

If you see the so called yoruba muslim dey party eh you go bow! You go see shwaubu wey dey wear earing,dey toast babe.

Naira marly,oxlade and bella shmurdar na muslims! You like life pass them?

Forget politics yoruba are one of the best people you can find be it damilola or kadijat infact the muslims open eyes pass the christian wey dey form deeper life like mummy G.O.

No to North.

Vote your atiku
Make i vote my obi
You would have your say and majority would have their way

Yoruba Muslim can not rule over real Muslims up north

Yoruba Muslim cannot rule over we in the SS

You fit create country for the traitors

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You would have your say and majority would have their way

Yoruba Muslim can not rule over real Muslims up north

Yoruba Muslim cannot rule over we in the SS

You fit create country for the traitors

Yorubas are yorubas be it muslim or christian..

I be south south too, if osibanjo was a muslim and he picked a christian north, i will vote him.

Which state are you from?
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
BafanaBafana:
That's a major difference between North and South. Till date people from the south talk about Jonathan like he is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria after akara and bread.

Self deception won't take you anywhere. How do people from the south talk of Yar'Adua? We talk about Jonathan most often in comparison with Buhari. Any honest person knows that Jonathan did far better than him, even northerners know so.

More than half of threads in Nairaland is full of Southerners calling out their leaders, how many of your northern leaders have you called out?
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by BafanaBafana: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Self deception won't take you anywhere. How do people from the south talk of Yar'Adua? We talk about Jonathan most often in comparison with Buhari. Any honest person knows that Jonathan did far better than him, even northerners know so.

More than half of threads in Nairaland is full of Southerners calling out their leaders, how many of your northern leaders have you called out?
Why are you lying in the afternoon like this. SE especially still rever Jonathan as an excellent president that was betrayed by the north. Don't bring Yaradua into this argument, we are talking about failed presidents. Even at the worst point of Jonathan's government, you guys were still praising him and blaming all him misdeeds on the north
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:
Very funny op..

But you voted Buhari in 2015, after 4 years of failure.. You voted for him again in 2019.. Why Sir?
Re: Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Why are you lying in the afternoon like this. SE especially still rever Jonathan as an excellent president that was betrayed by the north. Don't bring Yaradua into this argument, we are talking about failed presidents. Even at the worst point of Jonathan's government, you guys were still praising him and blaming all him misdeeds on the north

You can't even arrange your thought process but ironically you know all the thought processes of people from the SE.

If I may ask, between the governance of Buhari and GEJ, who has done better for Nigerians and Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) / Kwara: Nupe, Yoruba In Fresh Row Over Boundary / Jonathan’s Visit: Ig Orders Bomb Experts To Comb Ibori’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.