Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition (1230 Views)

A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures / El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by lightskinnigga: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Nigerians across social media has been calling for the ban of influencer, Reno omokri for inciting and courting violence against certain individuals.

The online petition as at this morning has gathered more than 23,000 signatures.

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by lightskinnigga: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Just few minutes ago

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by lightskinnigga: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Here’s on of the “inciting” tweets

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Sergio101(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2022
grin.

For some people that will always tell you that "Twitter activities is just like game, that it doesn't have any effect both online and offline", "that media is not a translation to reality".

Just wait till maybe Reno is eventually banned.

Body go calm like scrotum!!!!!!! cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by SlurUsername1: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Peter obi can NEVER become Nigerias president.
The more you his Conservatroll supporters try to suppress freedom of speech, the more the larger liberal world sees him as a Terrorist leader. I will pluck out my left eye if Peter obi becomes President, these people think politics is BB NIAJA
As long as I'm concerned Reno has made no inciteful statements and he must continue in the good work he's doing.
Nnamdi kanu said worse things and nobody called for his ban
Ibos were all over the Internet insulting the rest of Nigeria and nobody gave a damn.
just criticisms they can't take and are going agogue.
Anyone who thinks he has a monopoly of madness is sick in the head

PS: On a second thought, I like how ipob terrorists are serving Reno Hot breakfast grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by wordbank(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2022
He really needs to be banned and deported
Because he receives a bit higher than BMC makes him think he can misyan

4 Likes

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Seniorwriter(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno Reno trying to be relevant via online!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Sergio101(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
The more you his Conservatroll supporters try to suppress freedom of speech, the more the larger liberal world sees him as a Terrorist leader. I will pluck out my left eye if Peter obi becomes President, these people think politics is BB NIAJA

The more your lord and savior Reno tries to demarket Obi maybe by causing ethnic hatred......The more Obi gets more popular grin.

6 Likes

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Zonefree(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2022
I love and cherish how Obidient FC are giving it to Reno Omokri. No one has monopoly for madness.

3 Likes

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Lol. Omokri don buy market ar the hands of IPOBians he used to deify and praise every second in the past.

Good. He is now another one who will realize that (1) you can never tell IPOBians the truth if it is not what they want to hear and (2) IPOBians are only your friends if you keep praising them exclusively and attacking their enemies. Deviate from that and you will have them as enemies for life.

There is no relationship that radical, vindictive, intolerant, hateful, discriminatory and fundamentalist IPOBians won't destroy in the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by wordbank(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Omokri don buy market ar the hands of IPOBians he used to deify and praise every second in the past.

Good. He is now another one who will realize that (1) you can never tell IPOBians the truth if it is not what they want to hear and (2) IPOBians are only your friends if you keep praising them exclusively and attacking their enemies. Deviate from that and you will have them as enemies for life.

There is no relationship that radical, vindictive, intolerant, hateful, discriminatory, radical and fundamentalist IPOBians won't destroy in the end.
Agbado filled brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Sergio101(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

There is no relationship that radical, vindictive, intolerant, hateful, discriminatory, radical and fundamentalist IPOBians won't destroy in the end.

Still changing narrative.

There's nothing IPOB related here.

Daft Yolloba miscreants everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by SlurUsername1: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2022
Sergio101:

The more your lord and savior Reno tries to demarket Obi maybe by causing ethnic hatred......The more Obi gets more popular grin.

What ethnic incitements could be more toxic than calling hausas malu and fulanis killer herdsmen? all of a sudden northerners are no longer gworo chewing pedophiles and terrorist mohammedians?
you are all sick in the head

2 Likes

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Eddygourdo(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2022
He must be banned for inciting tribal war against the igbo. He must be banned for attacking Saint Peter. We will make sure of that. Nobody wants to keep hearing his useless opinions. Like many tinubu urchins we need them gone.

1 Like

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by wordbank(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
We already know you have just one eyes with miserable life filled with hate, trailer dey wait for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Sergio101:
grin.

For some people that will always tell you that "Twitter activities is just like game, that it doesn't have any effect both online and offline", "that media is not a translation to reality".

Just wait till maybe Reno is eventually banned.

Body go calm like scrotum!!!!!!! cheesy.

What will you gain from Reno's ban which will only show you Igbos as petty, spiteful and vindictive amebos while increasing the profile of Omokri who I am sure, push comes to shove, does not give a toss about twitter?

Even on Nairaland here, the 'grasses', always reporting others and running to the mods to get fellow Nairalanders banned, are mainly Igbos.

The pattern is consistent and same about you Igbos everywhere you are found online or on the ground. Always disruptive, intolerant and happy to throw blows when you cannot take it.

You lot even harrassed twitter to ban Buhari yet who cried in the end if not ordinary Nigerians addicted to twitter like it is crack?

Also, who grovelled and begged in the end in not Dorsey etal?

4 Likes

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by SlurUsername1: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2022
wordbank:

We already know you have just one eyes with miserable life filled with hate, trailer dey wait for you

Peter obi is a sectional Terrorist ipob leader and can never be president of a multicultural, multilingual and ethnically divergent state like nigeria. Peter obis supporters are terrorist Igbos whether u like it or not

1 Like

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Abfinest007(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Mokri is a he-goat in urhobo language that's what they told me so he act like one
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by SlurUsername1: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Sergio101:

The more the rest of Nigeria sees him as the one who assumed NnamdI kanus stool as the supreme leader of ipob
Peter obi is only fit to become a regional leader period. He can NEVER BE president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Xbobtage: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno is just pure poisonous to minds of Nigerians. people hide their faces here nairaland to spew similar hate but the man is there showing his face and using his twitter account to incite ethnic violence amongst nigerians.

Please Twitter Ban this man immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by GoooodHardDick: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2022
I have signed the petition last night. If you haven't, I'll urge you to quickly do so now!!

Reno has done more harm than good. man is so filled with hatred and bitterness in him and constantly tries to cause ethnic and tribal division among Nigerians!

Twitter should do the needful and ban this man immediately!
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by amliftedhigher: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Nigerians across social media has been calling for the ban of influencer, Reno omokri for inciting and courting violence against certain individuals.

The online petition as at this morning has gathered more than 23,000 signatures.

I never knew that Reno is such a bigot
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Neatboy(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2022
That man has been instigating the North against the South. If religious war starts Igbos will not only be the victims here, but the entire Christian community in Nigeria. Reno went overboard. He is hate-filled and Igbophobic. And his comments are inciteful. I hope this goes a long way. If Trump was banned then why shouldn't Reno be banned? I have already signed the petition, and I am going to sign it again and again if given the opportunity. No matter how you guys twist it, I am a pan-Nigerian and I want the best for my country.
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by wordbank(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Peter obi is a sectional Terrorist ipob leader and can never be president of a multicultural, multilingual and ethnically divergent state like nigeria. Peter obis supporters are terrorist Igbos whether u like it or not
Are you talking out of baseless hate or you have a proof?
Who declared him terrorist?
So just being a south-easterner automatically makes you a terrorist?

Well, your fears will definitely be your demise
Farewell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by LOLSeeComment: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Lol. Eboe people get light skin sha. Pun intended

2 Likes

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Antivirus92(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
As long as I'm concerned Reno has made no inciteful statements and he must continue in the good work he's doing.
Nnamdi kanu said worse things and nobody called for his ban
Ibos were all over the Internet insulting the rest of Nigeria and nobody gave a damn.
just criticisms they can't take and are going agogue.
Anyone who thinks he has a monopoly of madness is sick in the head

PS: On a second thought, I like how ipob terrorists are serving Reno Hot breakfast grin
if obi ever becomes president, even if you fail to pluck out your left eye, something will happen that will make that left eye to damage....
Mark this!

1 Like

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Abdu81: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Deji Adeyenju should be the next.
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Wintertime: 9:47am On Jul 08, 2022
No way
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Wintertime: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Dude that's not Ipob there are different ethnic names there
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Simplythebest: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2022
It means the guy didn't repent after his previous appology this guy is upto something and i pity those that take him serious. Let him come back to Nigeria and face what Nigerians are facing here not just there waiting for appointment from Atiku which will never happen
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Wintertime:

Dude that's not Ipob there are different ethnic names there

Bro, go siddon. If you know you know. Go and check names on the petition and you will see it is majority IPOBians (note I use IPOBians flexibly to mean Igbos) mixed with a few other Nigerians.

It is still essentially the vapid pontifications of Igbos that a few misguided elements, who do not appreciate Igbos are the most tribalistic and hateful folks in Nigeria by far, are following gullibly.

The rest of us see this for what it is. Even use Nairaland as example. Many Igbos follow me around reporting my posts.

Whereas most of those post are in reaction to Igbo posters insulting and hating on Yorubas, Tinubu, SW etal. They report me but never their hateful brothers instigating hate needlessly. Na today?

Abi you were on Mars when Igbos were cursing Tinubu for years, with that stupid boy PrinceOfLagos calling Asiwaju "ashiere" up and down, only for Igbos to now be up in arms because Obi is getting some stick?

Fair is fair in life ojare and "hate begets hate". Nasir El Rufai.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by SlurUsername1: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2022
wordbank:

Are you talking out of baseless hate or you have a proof?
Who declared him terrorist?
So just being a south-easterner automatically makes you a terrorist?

Well, your fears will definitely be your demise
Farewell

What further proofs do we need that peter obi is the ipob candidate?
Infact the only structure he can be said to have inherited is Nnamdi kanus Ipob structure

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) / Your Conduct Distasteful, Provocative – Northern Elders Slam Mahdi / Atiku Abubakar Donated 50 Million To The Bayelsa State Flood Victims(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.