Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition (1241 Views)

A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures / El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by haffaze777(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Banner nii,Reno omocry will continue serving you the dish you prepare for others,is the stupid man not once your god? Were you not the one giving him audience or praising him before?
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by DKM123: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
When Reno uses very terrible and wicked tactics to hurt the Obi movement and even go as far as CUNNINGLY trying to instigate tribal hate and war against 100s of thousands of people, this hypocrites keep quiet. Yet, just reporting the evul man to Twitter, and all of a sudden this hypocritical Tinubu paid minions will start screaming and crying "bully".

How do you people even sleep at night with your manipulative hypocrisy?

Since Obi came on, both APC and PDP have become best friends because they are shocked that the new man is gaining more momentum than the both of thier candidates combined but the voice of the people is the voice of God and all your paid propagandaist cannot do sheet! This is not 2105. We will not fall for Atiku or Buhari Promax!

THE YOUTHS WILL PREVAIL THIS TIME!
WE ARE TIRED!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by Arysexy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
What's d link for the petition, let me add my voice
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by wordbank(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

What further proofs do we need that peter obi is the ipob candidate?
Infact the only structure he can be said to have inherited is Nnamdi kanus Ipob structure
Aliyu and shehu has really brainwashed you, the reason why you are delusional.
Why not add the likes of seun and reno to have a larger slowpoke base?
Don't sort on how to enlighten yourself and your supposed candidate, keep breeding hate that will eventually consume you
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by OsuEbonyi: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Peter obi can NEVER become Nigerias president.
The more you his Conservatroll supporters try to suppress freedom of speech, the more the larger liberal world sees him as a Terrorist leader. I will pluck out my left eye if Peter obi becomes President, these people think politics is BB NIAJA
As long as I'm concerned Reno has made no inciteful statements and he must continue in the good work he's doing.
Nnamdi kanu said worse things and nobody called for his ban
Ibos were all over the Internet insulting the rest of Nigeria and nobody gave a damn.
just criticisms they can't take and are going agogue.
Anyone who thinks he has a monopoly of madness is sick in the head

PS: On a second thought, I like how ipob terrorists are serving Reno Hot breakfast grin
This is the best comment in the world. grin
God bless you .
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by ablejesus26(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Omokri don buy market ar the hands of IPOBians he used to deify and praise every second in the past.

Good. He is now another one who will realize that (1) you can never tell IPOBians the truth if it is not what they want to hear and (2) IPOBians are only your friends if you keep praising them exclusively and attacking their enemies. Deviate from that and you will have them as enemies for life.

There is no relationship that radical, vindictive, intolerant, hateful, discriminatory, radical and fundamentalist IPOBians won't destroy in the end.

Abobi calm down,na different people from different ethnicity dey sign the petition nah grin

Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by doublecross(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
The more you his Conservatroll supporters try to suppress freedom of speech, the more the larger liberal world sees him as a Terrorist leader. I will pluck out my left eye if Peter obi becomes President, these people think politics is BB NIAJA
As long as I'm concerned Reno has made no inciteful statements and he must continue in the good work he's doing.
Ibos were all over the Internet insulting the rest of Nigeria and nobody gave a damn.

PS: On a second thought, I like how ipob terrorists are serving Reno Hot breakfast grin
freedom of speech is different from inciting tribalistic and religious war! Do you know that Nigeria is a very delicate nation and just a little spark could ignite war! Reno crossed the line when he tweeted what he tweeted and even had to translate to hausa just to ignite a war!
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by SlurUsername1: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
doublecross:
freedom of speech is different from inciting tribalistic and religious war! Do you know that Nigeria is a very delicate nation and just a little spark could ignite war! Reno crossed the line when he tweeted what he tweeted and even had to translate to hausa just to ignite a war!
Show me a comment where u rebuked NnamdI kanu for inciting violence against fulanis,hausas and yorubas and I will assume you're devoid of bias and double standards. Or is it only when it's about ibos that it is taggedd "inciting tribalistic and religious wars"?
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by GoodLife4live: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

https://www.facebook.com/100003928711801/posts/pfbid036P6cJUZuCxQhrrzjR3gXYwtiaC9co8emVuFAZtCfjRGVevbiaGMt61AdDy1R8wQel/

Debt history in Peter obi government...

Ibos can tell lies to other miscreants not us....
Re: Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition by doublecross(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Show me a comment where u rebuked NnamdI kanu for inciting violence against fulanis,hausas and yorubas and I will assume you're devoid of bias and double standards. Or is it only when it's about ibos that it is taggedd "inciting tribalistic and religious wars"?
so because you can't find any condemnation from me for kanu means Reno is right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid / Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT / Breaking: Appeal Court Acquits And Discharges Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.