Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why The Discrimination In Our Society. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why The Discrimination In Our Society. (123 Views)

What Is Our Society Turning To In Nigeria? / Man, 28, Faces 'Employment Discrimination' Because He Always Wear Diapers (Pics) / Stop The Discrimination: NCREATIVE Is Also Part Of NPOWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Discrimination In Our Society. by Miraclenoble(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Please take a closer look at this pictures and tell me what you think of this arm....
I can't tell if science can really explain this particular one cos I have never seen something like that.
He is a graduate of computer engineering,after service for years no work cos people feel he is a handicap but I call him handicapable cos there is nothing he doesn't do with that hand,ranging from washing anything washable to cooking any kind of food,he feels egusi,yam and anything peelable,he cultivates heap for the mum during planting seasons and can even do menial jobs just to survive.
He has been ashamed of showing the arm to anybody and you can't find the picture of that arm anywhere but now he feels that arm is his liberation cos he is a very good comedian and rapper too....
He is not asking for money but he wants the world to know the kind of contents he has to offer.... remember that hand is natural,it wasn't cut off.
He needs sponsors too and I decided to see if I could help with his permission.

(1) (Reply)

Family's Not Only An Important Thing, It's Everything. Get A Family Health Plan / God Will Answer Your Prayer / Bathroom Countertop Design Artificial Quartz Calacatta Black Quartz Slab A5089

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.