Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

God Will Answer Your Prayer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Will Answer Your Prayer (124 Views)

How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From / Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money / God will come through for me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Answer Your Prayer by Dadadavid12(m): 5:35am On Sep 17, 2022
*You can do all things through the power of almighty God. Never ever think it is too late. You might not gets all the things you planned for this week, but, that does not mean that you are a failure. Believe me, good news is coming soon.*

*_Therefore, I pray with you this morning, anyone standing to lock the the door you labour to unlock shall knock down by the power of the most high God._*

*_Good morning, feel free, and enjoy your weekend.*_

(1) (Reply)

Itel Is Genuine: Mr Balafamo's Story / Legal, Social, Individual & Financial Benefits Of Working With A DUI Lawyer. / If You Are Into International Trade I Can Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.