Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required (4656 Views)

Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin / You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG / Minimum Wage: N30,000 Is Settled But Adjustments Will Be Based On States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:14am On Feb 06, 2023
There will be large turnout of voters in Eastern region, with what I saw last week I visited Onitsha majority of them hardly vote during election, many of them have gotten their PVCs, I believe incoming days INEC will release the figures of PVCs collected you will notice increase in South-east, and church also encouraged them, it became a mandatory message in all churches, I can also tell you that proposing Sit at home by Simon Ekpa and his group will not work, if you noticed Obi's rally in the East especially Aba, Ebonyi and Imo then you know Simon Ekpa is alone voice in the wilderness, remember he started to test his power during Obidient rally in the east, he announced no moment in Imo with all his threats, the rally held and was very massive same in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu and others, our people are determined to change the narrative.

this is my prediction on states Peter Obi will win and states he will get required 25% which by law is needed in 24 states before one can be declare president

Peter Obi will win in these states

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%
16, Ondo 45% against APC and PDP

*Remaining states he will get 25% and above
17, Nassarawa he might win or get more than required votes here
18, Taraba Obi will get more than required votes in Taraba state
19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

These are states I can predict, states to watch are Kogi, Gombe, Ogun, NIger, Kano, Obi need to push more aggressive underground work in these states before election.
Nlpfmod

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:21am On Feb 06, 2023
Obi so far has covered 33 states for his presidential rally remaining few states, he is leading others, if he round up earlier to be able organise and plan well before election

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by PeterObi4LP: 5:27am On Feb 06, 2023
May God reward Obi effort with Nigeria President. Tinubu ti lule

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by leksite120(m): 5:28am On Feb 06, 2023
This is just a joke and nothing more .

Firstly, do u actually remember that it's not two party election , it's three.
Imagine you giving 52% to Lagos. The meaning is that PDP that has a grounded structure already and APC who is the owner of the state will share the 48%,. Meaning, APC will have something like 28% and PDP will have like 20% . Is that not a joke taken too far.
Also in Ondo, please who is going to give him such a vote, you're just deceiving yourself, that's the honest fact.

Even South East, it's very impossible that LP will have 95%. It's just very unrealistic when you still have two other parties, so you're saying PDP and APC will share 5%. No problem.
If PO will have those figures as you claimed, then it is embarrassing and unrealistic for u to accord 45% to PO in any SW state.

For your information, the only place PO can have a reasonable vote in SW is just Lagos, and that's due to obvious fact (Igbo population). And the reasonable vote I'm talking isn't a winning vote. I'm talking about 35% vote and PDP with like 20% vote and APC with 45% votes..

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Aufbauh(m): 5:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Pls remove Benue state from your delusion.

I knew you guys like fantasies a lot, staying in one enclave and assuming the whole world is behind you is the height of conscientious stupidity and sheer ignorance.

However I'll like to counsel you to prepare your mind before tagging Benue people betrayal.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by onez: 5:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Obi will get over 25% in Kogi and Kwara, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun. He will win at first ballot from what I'm seeing.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by 0m0luabi: 5:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Expensive jokes this is a 🤡

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Obi will be leading by states and high in number of votes cast because of bloc votes he will get from SE/SS, followed by Atiku, Atiku and Tinubu and Kwankwaso will slog it out in far North, APC governors in the North especially NW and NE will try to push for Tinubu but Atiku will win with slim margin in most states in the North against Tinubu, Kwankwaso will win in Kano and do credible well in Kaduna and Kastina, overall Tinubu will end in 3rd position

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2023
onez:
Obi will get 25% in Kogi and Kwara. He will win at first ballot from what I'm seeing.
Yes Kogi I don't know about Kwara

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Sannisege: 5:36am On Feb 06, 2023
If obi win Anambra, na man him be.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:37am On Feb 06, 2023
0m0luabi:
Expensive jokes this is a 🤡
The race is between Obi and Atiku

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:38am On Feb 06, 2023
Sannisege:
If obi win Anambra, na man him be.
This is not for kids

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by tinsel: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2023
OP, just wondering where you will be from 3pm on election day as we start to hear results. After this election, I am not sure you will ever post here again.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:44am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:
OP, just wondering where you will be from 3pm on election day as we start to hear results.
Can you mention 15 states Tinubu will win

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Aufbauh(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2023
I just came back to my base from Benue state Otukpo precisrly yesterday after two weeks of field work.

What I observed and i've known for ages about the NC tribes Zombidients won't want to hear and accept but it is the reality.

As much as there's disdain for Muslim-muslim ticket of the APC in some quarters, there's equally strong anti Igbo sentiment (Igbophobia) among the old and young adults.

Most of them vow to cut their fingers instead of thumb printing for an Igbo man.
Living close and having done things with the Igbos over times has reinforced their disdain for them after the brutal civil war.

Atiku is still strong in Benue state in spite of Ortom's stance and he's expected to get 25% or more thereby taking much chunck from perceived Obi's support base.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:
I just came back to my base from Benue state Otukpo precisrly yesterday after two weeks of field work.

What I observed and i've known for ages about the NC tribes Zombidients won't want to hear and accept but it is the reality.

As much as there's disdain for Muslim-muslim ticket of the APC in some quarters, there's equally strong anti Igbo sentiment (Igbophobia) among the old and young adults.

Most of them vow to cut their fingers instead of thumb printing for an Igbo man.
Living close and having done things with the Igbos over times has reinforced their disdain for them after the brutal civil war.
I9 days to go

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by seunmsg(m): 5:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Lol. Move this thread to jokes section.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Aufbauh(m): 5:58am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671239:

I9 days to go

Don't worry, I'll still return to Benue state next two weeks for the election and I'll remind you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by tinsel: 6:00am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671154:

Can you mention 15 states Tinubu will win
Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Katsina
Borno
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Nasarawa
Jigawa
Kebbi
Zamfara
Yobe
Below are states he gets 24 percent
Ebony
Imo
Akwaibom
Cross River
Kano
Benue
Adamawa
Sokoto
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Abuja

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by TheChameleon: 6:24am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:
OP, just wondering where you will be from 3pm on election day as we start to hear results. After this election, I am not sure you will ever post here again.

They are shameless. He will be back to say Ikpeazu is the new Obama. grin

He will cry day and night for 8 years of Tinubu's Presidency. And then 8 years of Shettima. 8 years of South South / SW again wink

And he will cry from the safety of SW - likely Lagos.

Don't be surprised he will teach his son the same hatred and envy. That one will be Anambra2ndSon or Anambra1stGrandson.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by TheChameleon: 6:24am On Feb 06, 2023
grin
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Lionstep: 6:29am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:

Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Katsina
Borno
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Nasarawa
Jigawa
Kebbi
Zamfara
Yobe
Ebony
Imo
Akwaibom
Cross River
Kano
Benue
Adamawa
Sokoto
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Abuja

Dey play, in ur dream thiefnunbu will win rivers huh ?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by tinsel: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Lionstep:

Dey play, in ur dream thiefnunbu will rivers huh ?
Possible with Wike

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Luckylife(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2023
F
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by adioolayi(m): 6:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Your Peter Obi will win Anambra State and go back home...

My Yele Sowore will win his polling unit and ward and go back home..

Laslas...na runner-up dem go be..

Know this and know peace

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by TheChameleon: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Luckylife:

Luckylife to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

May your children and those who are suffering in the hands of APC curse you if you continue playing ethnic and religious sentiment on voting the best president without first considering competent, Energetic, sounds mind, Justice, equity and fairness . I believe you are among those sycophants that voted APC Association of pass criminals in 2015 and 2019 , thank God you are worst hit

Yes. All your curses are already on them. They brought up useless children. grin

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Ezeama400: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:

Atiku is still strong in Benue state in spite of Ortom's stance and he's expected to get 25% or more thereby taking much chunck from perceived Obi's support base.

Eyaaa... This your Igbophobia propaganda has refused to stick since last year hence your desperation grin cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:

Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Katsina
Borno
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Nasarawa
Jigawa
Kebbi
Zamfara
Yobe
Ebony
Imo
Akwaibom
Cross River
Kano
Benue
Adamawa
Sokoto
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Abuja
Joke of the century grin grin if Tinubu see 10% in Rivers state he should go for thanks giving, na for your dream Tinubu will have 25% Ebonyi, Imo,Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and others na your ancestors will give him that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by kingthreat(m): 6:49am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671006:
There will be large turnout of voters in Eastern region, with what I saw last week I visited Onitsha majority of them hardly vote during election, many of them have gotten their PVCs, I believe incoming days INEC will release the figures of PCS collected you will notice increase in South-east, and church also encouraged them, it became a mandatory message in all churches, I can also tell you that proposing Sit at home by Simon Ekpa and his group will not work, if you noticed Obi's rally in the East especially Aba, Ebonyi and Imo then you know Simon Ekpa is alone voice in the wilderness, remember he started to test his power during Obidient rally in the east, he announced no moment in Imo with all his threats, the rally held and was very massive same in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu and others, our people are determined to change the narrative.

this is my prediction on states Peter Obi will win and states he will get required 25% which by law is needed in 24 states before one can be declare president

Peter Obi will win in these states

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%
16, Ondo 45% against APC and PDP

*Remaining state he will get 25% and above
[s]17, Nassarawa he might win or get more than required votes here[/s]
[s]18, Taraba Obi will get more than required votes in Taraba state[/s]
19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

These are states I can predict, states to watch are Kogi, Gombe, Ogun, NIger, Kano, Obi need to push more aggressive underground work in these states before election.
Nlpfmod

Your predictions are too sentimental. If you are a real bettor, to win you first have to take sentiments out. I have helped you to strike out where you made errors.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Begins 6 Days To Christmas! Oil Tankers Are On Strike / Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers / Man Got Crushed By Train At Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.