Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

"It's Not Funny, I Passed Through A Lot": Woman Behind "Bunch Of Women" Spoke - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "It's Not Funny, I Passed Through A Lot": Woman Behind "Bunch Of Women" Spoke (195 Views)

How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Funny : I Just Discovered Am Older Than My Aunty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"It's Not Funny, I Passed Through A Lot": Woman Behind "Bunch Of Women" Spoke by dangerousd071: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vdqLkxvdtQ

The woman whose voice is behind the popular "bunch of women surrounded in my room" expression that many turned into funny sound has reacted.

She said that she was going through a lot when those words were said and it was not a joke.

@Favour/Ivy reacted: "If you are in a Happy Marriage you don’t know how Lucky you are!"

(1) (Reply)

50% Scholarships For Primary School Students At Cornesther Schools, Ogba / Joyful Noise Praise Jamz 4.0 / Buy Barbed Wire Spike Chain Choker Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.