Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor (83324 Views)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Papichulostunne(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yankiss:
Of all current concerns in Nigeria, this no-news is newsworthy abi? What are Nairaland moderators all about? Haba
Guy catch small cruise.. No be only "SEE MORE BAD NEWS AT www.Niajacover.com you suppose dey see for FP.

1 Like

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by owiko(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
When a deeper life member is your sure fashion plug
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by BankyGee(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Breast wey she no get grin

Weting she won show us ? undecided

Tailor, You do well cool
I swear bro
Chest wey dey devoid of breast, na breastplate the tailor for put there seff grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Naijanascam: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
No breast
No yansh
Chaii God
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Nairaweb: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Seniorwriter(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jeffyblaq:
I checked on Google the most funny and ridiculous folks on planet earth..

Guess what it showed up...

Hahaha
Mind sharing the screenshot...

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Jackipapa: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
News has finally finished on Nairaland!
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Henz81: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
allwell51:
After getting a bad cloth design from an Anambra Tailor, the lady was upset saying that she left the sample of what she wanted with the tailor but yet the tailor sewed rubbish . After the lady wore the gown she found out that her hands and breast were hidden because of the tightness of the gown

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfvbFaGAhUA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrjekucK-Tc
Which one is Anambra tailor? Ok, show me Lagos tailor and Kano tailor. Tribalistic Negro

2 Likes

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Mrkumareze(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
The clothe isn't bad oh
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by AmazingELixir: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin

Wetin she wan show bwrest for....she dey work for strip club.

Weldone Anambra Tailor
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hehe the tailor be like APC Buhari economy

1 Like

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by hyride: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Do you need to navigate your way to your destination

Hyride App has the easiest way to Navigate your way to your destination

Download the App and Order for a Ride Home���
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezeeRider.driver.elite
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Bmaster(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sorry for disappointment sis,

U can feel free to give out the clothe and get yourself a new piece of clothe,then this time around give it to a Lagos tailor grin

she should have contacted our resident tailor Abba kyari first grin grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by kelspinall(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
buh she no geh brezz
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by ennyj01(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good evening guys.

Please click on the link below to help vote
AUWAL IBRAHIM ADAM
He is contesting for a laptop.

It won’t cost you any money. He needs it for his research work. He is a good friend of mine.
We rise by lifting others.

https://reportaproject.ng/voting/

Thank you
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Elock1: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Tailor, You do well cool
that's exactly what the girl is saying that ;
"she no get brezz dem come give am oversize cup
Where she Wan see brezz fill am"

2 Likes

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by bouncin04(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
AWODCHEMIST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YN2yLNci6k

South Africa missed lots of open chances .

1 Like

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Truvelisback(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Tailor, You do well cool
Na even Breast tube i dey see. The tailor just added breast tube to support Breastless Breast, she still have the guts to complain. See as she even dry finish like person wey no see food Chop.

1 Like

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Wpp1: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by phemmyfour: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Tailor, You do well cool
grin no mind her, she they blame the poor tailor. She get flat burst if there is anything like that

1 Like

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by phemmyfour: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Henz81:
Which one is Anambra tailor? Ok, show me Lagos tailor and Kano tailor. Tribalistic Negro
You are the one with a coloured thought.... It's either the incident happened in Anambra or the tailor is a native of Anambra state. Hence the phrase "Anambra tailor"

1 Like

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Dfynboi: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sergio101:
cheesy

See as bust region come be like Puff puff
chai grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Fuckallmods: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yankiss:
Of all current concerns in Nigeria, this no-news is newsworthy abi? What are Nairaland moderators all about? Haba
I guess you'd rather self-service to badnews than this funny video. you're the problem of this country always expecting something serious
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by ufotunang: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Tailor, You do well cool
...abi...the tailor even help her to shape her small breast...she should be happy for that sef

1 Like

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by ufotunang: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
The tailor gave you body shape gown , so that you can show your body shape to your customers to patronize you ..the tailor did a good job joor..why complaining
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Rexymania(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na deeper life tailor sew am for her grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
I thought her hands were chopped off
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
In all you do, have the fear of Nigerian Taylors
mumuman Simon elepa wannabe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady / Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.