Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor (83329 Views)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Mayeldah(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
We can see your hand jare!

is she really complaining or chasing clout?

The tailor try, you no get brezz before. grin grin grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Emekaonline: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

Some tailors are like Nigeria politicians.
Very DEMONIC

What do you expect from OBIdient taylors># Hahahahahahaha
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Whoknowsme: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Joyson:
See as the cloth take fit her and she dey complain
She never naked naim make the cloth never fit her.
Tailor sew Mary amaka for her. Wetin she wan showcase?
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Breast wey she no get grin

Weting she won show us ? undecided

Tailor, You do well cool

You dey craze... grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Eriokanmi: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Breast wey she no get grin

Weting she won show us ? undecided

Tailor, You do well cool
I'm telling you grin

She deserves 3 gbosas.

The tailor must be either a deeper life, CAC or mfm member grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by HaneefahRN(f): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
We have seen you, cos really I don't know what's wrong with that cloth
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by TruthUntold: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Prozico22:
get 15k likes in a single post for just 2k comfirmation before payment
https://ecbiz200.inmotionhosting.com/~emerge57/valo.php?do=Ly9saWtlci8/aT0mYW1wO2k9RjZUVlU=&SOasK
ONLY 15 likes? Guy, even common hashtags can get 50 generic likes no Kobo. oya sharperly change your game plan jare.
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Velynksbeauty(f): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
I don't have any business to do with tailors for now till further notice. They have showed me pepper. sad
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Danniedpastor(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
CondemnBattery:
grin
I feel she's just ranting, 'cos the clothe fits her shape. she's just not endowed

I may be wrong. But I believe tight fitting clothes brings out a lady's curves,right?
So,why is she complaining?
Should the tailor add to her curve or what?

1 Like

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
When u give ur cloth to a christ choosen member

1 Like

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Emekaterry: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Someone that is going astray was drawn back,and she was complaining.
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
As she no get big bleast, two big bleast was given to her free by the sintress! As she no come get nyash, one was given to her too. Why she come dey complain?
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Jamesz12: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is bullshit, what' has this got to do with front-page.
I'm really disappointed
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Emekaonline:

What do you expect from OBIdient taylors># Hahahahahahaha

Shut up.
Is not funny
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Judd007: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
I thot they call this style, breast tube, the tailor tried now, it’s your shape.
allwell51:
After getting a bad cloth design from an Anambra Tailor, the lady was upset saying that she left the sample of what she wanted with the tailor but yet the tailor sewed rubbish . After the lady wore the gown she found out that her hands and breast were hidden because of the tightness of the gown

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfvbFaGAhUA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrjekucK-Tc
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Prozico22(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
TruthUntold:

ONLY 15 likes? Guy, even common hashtags can get 50 generic likes no Kobo. oya sharperly change your game plan jare.
mumu you know sabi read abi 15k na 15 abi
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by MITCHELL96: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You dey craze... grin

grin grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by MITCHELL96: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you grin

She deserves 3 gbosas.

The tailor must be either a deeper life, CAC or mfm member grin

Big time grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by MITCHELL96: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
ufotunang:
...abi...the tailor even help her to shape her small breast...she should be happy for that sef

The tailor dey game grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by jerryidinoba: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
This must be so painful. Buying clothes can be expensive but it’s worth it. Reason why I save for outfits with FairSave before any major event to avoid disappointment
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by MITCHELL96: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
phemmyfour:
grin no mind her, she they blame the poor tailor. She get flat burst if there is anything like that

grin grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by MITCHELL96: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na even Breast tube i dey see. The tailor just added breast tube to support Breastless Breast, she still have the guts to complain. See as she even dry finish like person wey no see food Chop.

Damn! grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by MITCHELL96: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Elock1:
that's exactly what the girl is saying that ;
"she no get brezz dem come give am oversize cup
Where she Wan see brezz fill am"

It's for her to just add weight grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by MITCHELL96: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
BankyGee:

I swear bro
Chest wey dey devoid of breast, na breastplate the tailor for put there seff grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by MITCHELL96: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ronin1:

She's actually complaining that the busts are too big as she doesn't have big breasts to fill em, topic is misleading

She should just add weight, Shaping the cloth will disfigure it grin
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is she blind?
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by MartinsD12(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
allwell51:
After getting a bad cloth design from an Anambra Tailor, the lady was upset saying that she left the sample of what she wanted with the tailor but yet the tailor sewed rubbish . After the lady wore the gown she found out that her hands and breast were hidden because of the tightness of the gown

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfvbFaGAhUA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrjekucK-Tc
TikTok hook up market seller spotted, if you know you know, oya make una begin dey price her market
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by killer3: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nawa ooo! though it's good as a tailor to sew what you and the customer agreed on, but for me the dress is good and modest.
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Btruth: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
......more like straight jacket
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by okunwaye(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
The youtuber voice be like person way just drink Kai kai
Re: I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
The lady admitted she has no big breast..

Why is the tailor helping her with an artistic breast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady / Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.