Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot (36819 Views)

Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) / Shinzo Abe: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To Slain Japan ex-PM / The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Hallabee1(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Entanglement:
staged suicide!

Which medication are you on?

Aje... His on expired weed...

Make I dash am this

2 Likes

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by princeade86(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Mindlog:
Name one person you know, who will NEVER die?
death.
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by RealOmegwiOsas: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Lord have mercy!!.... This man had such a peaceful tenure as prime minister.
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by GistFullGround: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Dalil8:
They all ganged up against Putin. Now they're falling one by one. Biden, Trudeau, Scholz, Andrzej Duda and Macron better watch their backs. They're next.

Grab your feeding bottle; little child....

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2022
I loved this man!!!!

I suspect Russia o!

IN OTHER NEWS

Buhari is a failure in every angles

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2022
I saw that video. Omo no be ordinary gun them take shoot that man o. The thing sound like bazooka.
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by loswhite(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Dalil8:
They all ganged up against Putin. Now they're falling one by one. Biden, Trudeau, Scholz, Andrzej Duda and Macron better watch their backs. They're next.
Clown �

2 Likes

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by JBriel: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Too much anime manga is what caused this angry
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Ishilove: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Ikun le oo
This meme is very inappropriate. It makes light of a tragic occurence

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Ishilove: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
One of the good ones,
Him and Angela market were really good during their reigns as PM's
.. Rip Shinzo, Rest on Samurai.
No be only Angela Market. Na Angela Shop
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by whizzler: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
One of the good ones,
Pls somebody should help us shoot Biden....the world need stop get rid of him...fast Abeg undecided... undecided

Let us be careful of the things we post. Freedom of speech has consequences
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Kholar211: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Dalil8:
stop being deluded. You're a bad energy

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by madridguy(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Just imagine yourself. Buhari will surely outlive you.

Anny505:
Buhari deserve to die this way when his tenure is over. He should be shot when he's going for medical checkup
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by jrusky(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Dalil8:
They all ganged up against Putin. Now they're falling one by one. Biden, Trudeau, Scholz and Macron better watch their backs. They're next.

It's now I know for real you are mad I wonder why non of your relatives alert you about your unstable mental status. Haaa you need help I swear.

So Abe that resigned before the war even started a all now the one ganging up against putin? Pls is their anyone in the house who know this boy? pls alert his relative ASAP. There are 13 different madness existing I guess this boy is suffering from one yet to be diagnosed.

Pls someone should post Mercyland warri address to this boy he needs to see Prophet Fufeyin quick before he nter road.

Sorry bro I pray you recover soon by God grace. Ndooh!!!

No offense just an honest advise. Just read your post yourself you will get my message. Ndooh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Dalil8: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Kholar211:
stop being deluded. You're a bad energy

OK "Mr Good Energy"
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by madridguy(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Na handmade Gun the killer used.

SlyfoxxjReturns:
I saw that video. Omo no be ordinary gun them take shoot that man o. The thing sound like bazooka.
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Pootle: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2022
i see something like this happen to bubu soon
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by compton11(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Dalil8:
but shinzo Abe is not the head of government nah!

2 Likes

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Mindlog: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2022
princeade86:
death.
Death is part of the circle of life, so name a person.
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by bhella10: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
One of the good ones,
Pls somebody should help us shoot Biden....the world need stop get rid of him...fast Abeg undecided... undecided
Enemy of States shocked
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Dalil8: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2022
compton11:
but shinzo Abe is not the head of government nah!

Idc. Any bad news coming from an enemy country is good news.
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by bizzibodi(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Instead of this shooter to come to nigeriya and help us remove the fishbone in our throat.
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2022
madridguy:
Na handmade Gun the killer used.

Hmm it must be. Because the sound and smoke that emitted from the barrel indicate it was not a regular modern firearm. The killer was very brazen to do it in broad day light, in close proximity and with such a loud gun.

Really sad. He was a good.
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Olastep1(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2022
A Country with the strictest gun control

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by naija4life247: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Earlystar698:
Shooter arrested in 2 minutes meanwhile no news about Buhari kinsmen that ambush him days ago

Buhari was not shot. Wait till Bandits get him, them we will see how long it takes security agencies to bring down the culprits
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Myself2(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Na wa o
Shinzo Abe of all people.
So a well loved easy going man that had the longgest spell as Japanese PM. Well loved by his people and also most foreign leaders.
Who will hate this man so bad to want him dead .?

2 Likes

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by salem1996: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2022
I no trust the guy by his right side lipsrsealed

See him look na angry

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by jimmyolasun: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Ishilove:

This meme is very inappropriate. It makes light of a tragic occurence

When we have multiple tragic occurrences here on our own soil. See I don run out of RiP already.
Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by rukyboy(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2022
This is just so terrible.

One of the great and respected world leaders back then.

I'm so distressed hearing this news.

He will be missed

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by ShenTeh(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

It was a locally made weapon. Like assembled and used by an 'amateur'.

So so sad.

3 Likes

Re: Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot by Reference(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Olastep1:
A Country with the strictest gun control

With a good 3D printer and the right software from the dark web you can fabricate an effective weapon.

And now that there appears to be locally made ammunition out there, all bets are off.

The world is going to hell in a handbag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.