Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA (18553 Views)

Malami Faces Probe Over Five Suspicious Mega Deals Under His Watch / President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino / Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA by Ibkhaleel01: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
slimfit1:

You can keep them use them for Salah as usual.
brainless hypocrite....i reason like a pig and think with your anus... shameless hellbound creature
Re: Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA by dewiseacre(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Aregbesola's forte is announcing public holidays. Clueless old men who should be harvesting cassava in their villages!
Re: Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA by slimfit1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
brainless hypocrite....i reason like a pig and think with your anus... shameless hellbound creature

Use them for Sallah now if they need their life they will find there way home. Life means nothing to you people kaji ko. I grew up in Kano I know you people are all murderers. Sacrifice them for your Allah abeg.
Re: Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA by Ibkhaleel01: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
slimfit1:

Use them for Sallah now if they need their life they will find there way home. Life means nothing to you people kaji ko. I grew up in Kano I know you people are all murderers. Sacrifice them for your Allah abeg.
You cant lie or change the truth....u can only disgrace yourself always....

It is not their meat nor their blood, that reaches Allah: it is your piety that reaches Him: He has thus made them subject to you, that ye may glorify Allah for His Guidance to you and proclaim the good news to all who do right.” (Q22:36-37).

Shameless goat...worshiper of a crucified human being..when wil you buy some sense?

Deluded polytheist
Re: Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA by slimfit1(m): 12:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
You cant lie or change the truth....u can only disgrace yourself always....

It is not their meat nor their blood, that reaches Allah: it is your piety that reaches Him: He has thus made them subject to you, that ye may glorify Allah for His Guidance to you and proclaim the good news to all who do right.” (Q22:36-37).

Shameless goat...worshiper of a crucified human being..when wil you buy some sense?

Deluded polytheist

What happened to Deborah in Sokoto?
Re: Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA by hkidola00(m): 1:53am On Jul 09, 2022
havenz:
No Nigerian politician has/will ever resign, Nigeria is not a white man land, they will rather die in office with their corrupt lifestyle, he should be sacked and arrested for interrogation.
kemi adeosun resigned due to nysc saga
Re: Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA by Ibkhaleel01: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2022
slimfit1:

What happened to Deborah in Sokoto?
Blasphemy is intorelaable....try it here and get the same treatment...

Ur fabricated bible tells us to stone to death any1 who blasphemes the name of God...

We muslims have our red lines! Dont you dare cross it....

Christianity preaches violence and lack of manners...you act like pigs and dont respect other peoples faith....

Try blaspheming here and you wil rot in hellfire
Re: Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA by shegz24(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
KEVIND:
Operation Rescue Nigeria

Like he rescued Anambra?

Will you gedifok
Re: Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA by Yankee101: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Absolutely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Government Should Ban Hijab In Public Places / NBA Condemns Bulkachuwa's Comment, Urges ICPC, IGP To Invite Him / Bribery And Corruption In Nigeria: Causes And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.