Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? (2744 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2022
[img][/img]Okay... So I used the word 'most' because it's something I've really noticed among females quite a lot. So my question is what's the whole deal with bad guys? What do they specifically possess that makes you get hooked on them? Let me tell you about my boyfriend. Typing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by God1000(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2022
This is beyond my imagination
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Its reverse psychology.. it's same for men too.
They don't fall madly inlove, the correct term is they try to make the person love them by all means cos they don't understand why someone wouldn't love them.

Its sad but it works. Try it. Be rude to a particular guy you like and watch him chase you for validation.

Only problem is.. once the validation is achieved, the chasee becomes the one being chased.

In general.. this type of relationships never end well.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by RedChiefPriest: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2022
It goes both ways o
Some men will go after that girl that will keep hurting them and some ladies go after men that will make tears gum their eye lashes together.
Maybe it is the thrilling effect those people have on them,I no sabi.
You know normal is boring so maybe they love that feeling of weird adventures with them.
In the book of metal,elements and composition written by Julius Agwu in 2023,he said and I quote "Like charges repel and unlike charges attract" e mean say good people dey love bad people sometimes.

Dj! 5 cups of palmwine to reason this topic further.
Barman! Play me "Lovers dey cry" by Mr Ibu and Rihanna.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2022
So my boyfriend is nigerian.... I'm not. I'm from sweden actually. It's weird how and why I started dating him...cos I was just fine on my own doing my own shít... when I graduated from highschool and came down to nigeria to live with my parents my nigerian classmates warned me to keep off! Like stay far away from nigerian guys, it kinda made me wonder like why would you guys go against each other? Stuff like that, I told them off I really lectured them on how bad it was to give a wrong perception of your own country citizens whether they're bad or worse it's really not patriotic, not nice at all.

So I met my boyfriend at a hotel pool party. I got caught up by his physical features, his manner of approach, his confidence, the way he talked and I've never been the kind of person to feel shy when talking to a guy... I'm rude extremely... like I don't wait for you to introduce yourself I'll just tell you off....but he just got to me somehow....At first I really didn't like him because he looked suspicious, I saw the cars he and his friends drove all the blings he had on..at a point we were talking and I didn't know when I blurted out 'is that a real rolex'? cos definitely it had to real... like he was so young and had this gang of rich guys all surrounding him... And before that I had been hearing a lot about my short stay I heard a lot about internet fraudsters, ritualist, 419 and all that.. like nairaland helped me know more about people like that tho I didn't believe in such.. I'm what you call a skeptic, I don't believe in things easily until I've had an experience myself. So I just ruled out the thought of him being a bad guy...I told myself no you shouldn't think like that...he might be the son of a politician or something... don't let the nigerian fever get to you. Still typing.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2022
So I just plunged into a relationship with him...I damned all the warnings my friends gave me.. like it was so crazy they were warning me like I was moving with a serial killer or something...later I got to understand that my boyfriend was quite popular...I won't say in a good way or bad it's just..everyone judges things from their own perspective.

I had a really great relationship with this guy. Two years actually... everything he did drove me crazy..the good crazy and the terrible crazy. He's superbly rich like he got the kinda cash you can't even dream of. And all that money he got on his own.. he works day and night atimes straight up 2 days he wouldn't sleep...I won't reveal what he does cos it's a bad thing..tho not too bad just at medium level he hasn't driven anyone into a stroke or coma atleast.

This guy got me everything.. being with him was almost an equivalent to living like royalty...I honestly didn't lack anything.. he gave me what I wanted, what I thought I'll never dream about and what I thought didn't even exist....And to top it all I was madly in love with this guy not because of all the things he got me..but with the rollercoaster way he expressed his feelings for me... He's weird superbly.. like dating was like raising a child you know have both good, bad and terrible memories while raising kids.... sleepless nights.. fulfilling days et all. And some days you just feel like ripping your hair apart and abandoning them in a church or a sidewalk.......
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2022
On few occasions he was violent with me... like I got the bruised faced and everything...I wouldn't say he abused me cos I feel that an abuse should be a constant scenario... he'll just hit me once then it'll take like 5 months before he gets violent again....I wouldn't say it was his fault cos I knew it wasn't, whenever he did that with the way he apologized even if he killed your mom with his method of apologizing you would forgive him in a flash.

The mistake I did was trying to change him... change him in a way that'll suit me..I really didn't like his bad habits of staying up all night, smoke and alcohol, I feared more for his health...I was very concerned about him...I didn't like his friends in my opinion they were so lousy... And he called my concerns for him as me being toxic...so many times he told me to stop worrying about him..I felt he hated that.. He doesn't like it when someone always plays the pity card towards him, that's what he called it...He likes being totally responsible for himself, he hates it when someone has to worry so much about him.. with the way he is he would rather starve than beg anyone...he prefers it if people are dependant on him than he being dependant on anyone... And he's vicious he can fight for anything he wants he doesn't let it slide...He doesn't take nonsense either..once he seriously beat up his friend for touching my butt and that guy was huge thrice the size of my boyfriend...like the guy was so bruised he had to be hospitalized...tho I told my boyfriend I really didnt like what how he got beat up did but deep down i really did...that guy was an ass.......
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2022
All these Epistle is to prove what actually? You couldn't tail him off at the beginning cos u saw his cars,watches,clothes he put on and his circus of rich guys. Everyone has different choices both guys and ladies so don't summarize yet. Some ppl really prefare peace of mind over anything in this life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2022
So my boyfriend's personality is weird..if I was paid to study him as a course in university I'll just be like no I'm good, I'll rather be uneducated... I always thought maybe he had bipolar issues...cos he gave me all the all the excess mood swings, silent treatment. Infact I was the one who did the 80% calling and texting during our relationship... he'll only call like once a week...so with time I got used to his behavior, I just accepted that this was the way he was and I'll have to try and put up with it...........
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2022
When we broke up last year.. I really didn't wanna break up...I was ready to ditch college cos him...my dad wanted me to study outside and that was like the worst news of my life and I honestly wouldn't have gone if my boyfriend hadn't somehow managed to convince me.. infact it was then I realized the sort of influence this guy had on me...I started reminiscing on how much of an influence this guy had on me...it was like he owned my soul cos I stopped listening to my parents, I left my parents home to go live with him...my father was so against my relationship with him that I had to block my dad for months... Although I never regret doing that.......
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
While I was in college I tried dating again...it was a complete disaster... like everything just blew up... The problem I had was trying to see if I could find any traces of my boyfriend's behavior in this guys ... and there was none. It felt as if these guys were trying to love me too 'carefully' like I was being given the 'egg treatment' and I didn't want that...I figured I missed being rough handled, sleepless nights et all... I missed the thrill..I missed being fvcked up and passionately being apologized to.

My second major problem was the second stage of any relationship...I couldn't get down with these guys... it was my like that part of my body just shut tight permanently... whenever they tried touching me I felt disgusted...it felt like a homeless guy from New York was touching me...the first guy I tried dating an Indian who grew up in europe...becos our relationship surpassed two months I felt maybe it was time to do what needed to be done....my first attempt was giving him a blŌw job...so when I saw his dick I honestly felt like crying... like literally my ears teared up a little...so when he noticed and asked why my eyes are like that...in order not to make him feel bad I lied that I've never seen a dick as big as his....but literally my ex's dick was literally 4times the size of this dude's dick...I couldn't do it I immediately ended my eye trauma session. The next day I canceled everything between us like there was no way I could be such a guy... but I felt bad he was extremely nice and cute deserved who loves him...but not me jesus no!......
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
So the second guy was a UK born nigerian. He was so shallow jesus! I asked him if he had ever dated a white girl his reply was except for night stands they don't last long, he sucks at keeping them. Ok so that was a red flag...cos he reminded me of a bed wench...I kept him at arms length..I just did things like we were friends but when I noticed he has started to fall for me..I took to my heels and ran back to nigeria 'my ex's arms of course' God! I felt so relieved being back with him...but I literally manipulated my way back into his heart...I didn't really didn't care if he was with someone even when I heard he was somehow having something to do with a girl at that time...that was none of my business like I'm ready to ruin anyone just to be with this guy.
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
So I've just realized how much I really love this guy... same way I need clothes on that's how much I need this guy even more and I don't care what anyone says. I wanna be with him forever and ever...I understand his perplexed feelings how he wants something when he doesn't want it and vice versa.. I'm ready to work and live with that. I'm glad I know him so well now so much so his actions i can never be caught off guard..tho he's always evolving, always changing..but he's like a puzzle whenever he dis-arranges himself to somehow make you mad or confused all you have to do is fix it...no matter how much he disorients that puzzle.. I'll be there to forever put the pieces back in place. So my deal is there's a level of love you'll give someone that'll make you not to ever want to live without them and any attempt to do so feels like a mini death...I felt like I had died when w broke up..... infact I I felt like a zombie all through until I ran back to him...... I know my boyfriend would read this I just want to know exactly how I feel about him. Yes I'm crazy!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Savagr(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
cheesy
Laughs grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by virginprincess(f): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Op, all this long epistle because of a nigeria man,well i wasn't able read to read everything but my advise to you is to stay away from nigeria men since you are not even a nigerian,they are not what the stress,most of them are very violent and abusive,we nigeria girls are only managing them because we don't have a choice,op pls you deserve better,save yourself the stress and heartbreak they are not worth it, i just read your last part,you better leave that guy alone if you want to live long so he won't kill you,there is no love in an abusive relationship.
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by bigpicture001: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
The last wall of a woman's defence is sex.. back her and flaunt money... U are God!
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by bibianna(f): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Definitely not one of them!
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Story Story Stoooorrryyyy
Once Upon A Time, Time, Timmmmeeee undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Op, all this long epistle because of a nigeria man,well i wasn't able read to read everything but my advise to you is to stay away from nigeria men since you are not even a nigerian,they are not what the stress,most of them are very violent and abusive,we nigeria girls are only managing them because we don't have a choice,op pls you deserve better,save yourself the stress and heartbreak they are not worth it, i just read your last part,you better leave that guy alone if you want to live long so he won't kill you,there is no love in an abusive relationship.
Definitely this will be the first and last nigerian guy ever I'll date. The rest are scumbags.
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Beebah2000:
Story Story Stoooorrryyyy
Once Upon A Time, Time, Timmmmeeee undecided

You sound like some one whose life lacks thrill.
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thantayo:
Its reverse psychology.. it's same for men too.
They don't fall madly inlove, the correct term is they try to make the person love them by all means cos they don't understand why someone wouldn't love them.

Its sad but it works. Try it. Be rude to a particular guy you like and watch him chase you for validation.

Only problem is.. once the validation is achieved, the chasee becomes the one being chased.

In general.. this type of relationships never end well.
I don't understand you. All I'm saying is my boyfriend made every other guy look like a boring piece of shit to me. It takes great talent to achieve that... like it's so much better to learn how to get a woman hooked on you than run around like pre-school kids preaching about that toxic red pill. Women will keep on cheating and getting tired of guys that bore them to death.
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
LutherSanchez:
All these Epistle is to prove what actually? You couldn't tail him off at the beginning cos u saw his cars,watches,clothes he put on and his circus of rich guys. Everyone has different choices both guys and ladies so don't summarize yet. Some ppl really prefare peace of mind over anything in this life.
Did you read the whole epistle? Y'all so quick to wag your short tails ain't it?
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Leepeak(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:
Okay... So I used the word 'most' because it's something I've really noticed among females quite a lot. So my question is what's the whole deal with bad guys? What do they specifically possess that makes you get hooked on them? Let me tell you about my boyfriend. Typing.
Dick and weeds that voltage alone equal any motherfucker voltage
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:

You sound like some one whose life lacks thrill.
Abi? Na u know my life pass me na. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
I like the way your ex boyfriend treated you, he did the right thing.

But one thing is sure, you will never have a good and stable relationship

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by LikeAking: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
That's one of the weakness of the human race. We love people more when they maltreat us.

It's a trick used to create slaves. It works 100%.

Some dark art shit.

Very powerful.
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by virginprincess(f): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:

Definitely this will be the first and last nigerian guy ever I'll date. The rest are scumbags.
pls my dear better be,they are not worth your love, time and energy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by YourHighTension: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Stockholm syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Hacks4dummies: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lmao. I really pity for this OP. She ain't know where she's headed yet. Probably in her Early 20's. I feel sorry for the poor Dude that'll end up wichu. Funniest shit is, she's still bragging.. basking in her ignorance, man!.

What a wonderful world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Hacks4dummies: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
YourHighTension:
Stockholm syndrome.
Better one. Stockholm Syndrome reloaded. Buhahaha. In her mind, the bf is the best thing after sliced bread. Fit be one average mf wey manage scam folks to climb up the fvxking ladder. I feel so sorry for her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:
[img][/img]Okay... So I used the word 'most' because it's something I've really noticed among females quite a lot. So my question is what's the whole deal with bad guys? What do they specifically possess that makes you get hooked on them? Let me tell you about my boyfriend. Typing.
At 18 the wanted a perfect man like Jesus Christ then by the time the discovered that there's no one like Him, time has gone so they settle for what nature has for them - typical man!
They can't go because their time is up.
Advice: ladies quickly find a man when you're 17 or 18. Don't play around or else you will regret having a pvssy like many girls are regretting now.
Re: Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? by Blaqroman0000: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
I still wonder till now
Funny enough they will tell their male friends and seek advice, after the advice... Boom... Babe Don go back again... Next two days beating... That's why am always angry at some simps that girls use to manipulate with emotionally with the thing of I "don't want a relationship now because of what I passed through with my bf"

Such men deserves to be punished sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thought He Was A Better Man Than My Husband Until We Did It* / You Fit Hold Body? (guys) / Woman Who Can Pretend In Love Can Commit Crime Of Any Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.