Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri (44032 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by ZUBY77(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

we never start, you pityobi igbo candidates we regret ever hating Tinubu, Muslims in Nigeria

make your pity obi come and win now, delusional imbeciles

I don't respond to bots.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by ezechi242: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

I'm not voting for APC, PDP, LP, NNPP, or SDP.

If it makes you sad, then keep crying. I am not responsible for your emotions.

Have a good day.

since you are not voting then shut up when people that wants to vote are talking.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

I don't respond to bots.
fúck you and your imbecilic response
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Turboking(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

IPOB no dey support any political party or c!candidate, na biafra we want not presidency

So leave peter obi alone

I'm a biafran.. we will get biafra through legitimate means not violence or war
No way! We aren't leaving Peter obituary alone oo. As long as ruling this Zoo still remains his desire and life long dreams..we no go sit down look ..
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
ezechi242:

since you are not voting then shut up when people that wants to vote are talking.

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Cmanforall: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
SLOVFO:

Stale. This is a movement to liberate Nigeria it's not an igbo thing

What is this one typing?

Stay there... it's people like you that he can manipulate and use his presidential bid to raise funds from donors worldwide. The one Oby Ezekwesili did last election to raise funds for presidential election and later withdrew didn't send any message to your likes

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by inoki247: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
PotatoSalad:

I support neither. If you go through my posts, I'm deeply against mnk, ekpa and their ways. So bruv, do what is right because it's right and stop being a bigot.

I'm not a bigot if you use the same energy you're using to tackle Reno you won't av people like mnk, ekpa brainwashing your people and causing unrest in your region...

instead you guys will rather follow shadow Reno as been abusing other aspirant including Buhari nobody report him get him time dey just ignore him buh e reach ur turn to chop the breakfast you guy's dey cry around and call it name to suit yourself....
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Everlastingson: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Then why are you so bitter about my vote?

Ah well, Obi is the same old to me, like BAT and Atiku and Buhari. Not voting for them...or NNPP or SDP. Or even Sowore self.

This man sef. You're advocating for subsidy removal but now says you aren't voting for anyone. Who then will remove the subsidy for you? Only Peter Obi will do something positive for this country among the present contestants.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Vadese1: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
CommonSense1967:
This kind of petition only confirms what I have been saying all along.
These meth cannibals don't care about good governance, democracy or all that noise that are known for.
The only reason why they complain so much is simply because they are not the ones controlling the govt.
These people supported Jonathan when he used the DSS to invade the APC office when Jona was in power. They supported him when Jonathan stopped El Rufai from traveling out of the country for no just reason.
If Obi should win ( which I know is impossible), this people will support and make all sorts of excuses for all his mistakes and excesses.
Just imagine trying to ban someone simply because he has a different point of view, and these are the same fools that will be calling Buhari a dictator even though they are allowed to post and say whatever they want.
These delusional fools will support Peter Obi-tuary to clampdown on anyone with opposite view contrary to theirs.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded HYPOCRITES.

You are useless as your comments by bringing our beloved Jonathan into it.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by PotatoSalad(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
inoki247:

I'm not a bigot if you use the same energy you're using to tackle Reno you won't av people like mnk, ekpa brainwashing your people and causing unrest in your region...

instead you guys will rather follow shadow Reno as been abusing other aspirant including Buhari nobody report him get him time dey just ignore him buh e reach ur turn to chop the breakfast you guy's dey cry around and call it name to suit yourself....
Save naija from reno. When tribal or religious wars start, what happened in ondo state last month would be a child's play.
It's happened before. If you don't know the story, meet elders to gist you tonight instead of going to the club.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Which includes a lot of obidient, APC, and PDP supporters, not just Reno.

Plus let them spew forth. They get exposed for all to see.

Exactly!

Anyone who is guilty should be fished out. That's my stance.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by inoki247: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Save naija from reno. When tribal or religious wars start, what happened in ondo state last month would be a child's play.
It's happened before. If you don't know the story, meet elders to gist you tonight instead of going to the club.

What happens in Ondo last month na still your people dey use am play use people life dey joke around opening thread up and down you guys are guilty of the same thing you're accusing Reno of we know how you guys call the West slave, fulani ass licker....

buh you can't take what you guys have been dishing out to others...
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Misterone: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1545376089882648579?t=9ikRl0rp8OvN-pNX_QXfCQ&s=19
Una see am! When this man was attacking buhari and Tinubu left right and center, he never thought of how it felt. Now e don touch am. Shey e sweet
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Everlastingson:

This man sef. You're advocating for subsidy removal but now says you aren't voting for anyone. Who then will remove the subsidy for you? Only Peter Obi will do something positive for this country among the present contestants.

None of the candidates want to remove the subsidy and that includes Peter Obi and Tinubu.

Because most of you Nigerians , including you, are opposed to it. You want cheap fuel, without thinking of the cost , because 'poverty'.

That's the sad thing I find myself in...that none of the candidates shares my economic views....

I may vote for no one, or just cast my usual protest vote for a small party...I have not voted PDP or APC or their precusors since 2003, and I am not voting for Peter Obi because he is a PDP man in LP clothing.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Nigeria is a failed State under the lifeless One imposed to us by Tinubu 

I keep asking...On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party come 2023?

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria! 

Nigeria says NO to old ancestors! Peter Obi is the best candidate we have now!!!!

Keep doing copy and paste of shit everywhere you hear with your fake 119 Likes either you belief it or not, either you take it or burst it Obi will never rule Nigeria come 2023 and even 2057.

You can not silent me nor anyone neither omokri it's you Obi demons who will be silent forever. We can not pray for God to remove Buhari and feck to hell and now replace him with idi amin it won't work.

For you obi demon to signed that petition game over.

My final resolution now is apc or pdp should do everything possible to win the election and rig the election, from the moment I read this stupid twitter shit apc must rig the election or pdp should rig the election yes that is it.

Tinubu or Atiku I repeat rig the election and let the motberfuckers Obi demons go to hell. And for Reno don't allow them to cow you that was how a bastard like Ekpa cowed them like a donkey sit their useless a s s home every Monday.

And for you when you finish your obi shit you go enter your house.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Phaantom22: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Birds of the same feathers is talking grin
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
jrusky:

Keep doing copy and paste of shit everywhere you hear with your fake 119 Likes either you belief it or not, either you take it or burst it Obi will never rule Nigeria come 2023 and even 2057.

You can not silent me nor anyone neither omokri it's you Obi demons who will be silent forever. We can not pray for God to remove Buhari and feck to hell and now replace him with idi amin it won't work.

My final resolution now is apc or pdp should do everything possible to win the election and rig the election, from the moment I read this stupid twitter shit apc must rig the election or pdp should rig the election yes that is it.

Tinubu or Atiku I repeat rig the election and let the motberfuckers Obi demons go to hell. And for Reno don't allow them to cow you that was how a bastard like Ekpa cowed them like a donkey sit their useless a s s home every Monday.

So, APC and PDP should rig the election to stop Obi...

Democracy involves freedom of choice, not of rigging.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by backT(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
Those behind the cyber terror attacks on PETER OBI are revealing themselves one by one.

Before you join them, Remember Wike, Mbaka, Ekweremadu etc.

Nobody can fight whom God has appointed.

This time around, God has decided to punish him directly, whosoever tries to bring his annointed down, Whether you are a self acclaimed prophet or priest.

He no longer wants to be patient with Nigeria since we have refused to get it right for over 60 years.

The blood of the innocent endsars victims are still crying up there in Heaven.

All this has been revealed.
You are wasting your data and time on obituary that can't even win his zone talk more of Nigeria. BAT is the Answer.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by MentalHades: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Two opportunistic idiots
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by elsiusgr8t(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
CommonSense1967:
This kind of petition only confirms what I have been saying all along.
These meth cannibals don't care about good governance, democracy or all that noise that are known for.
The only reason why they complain so much is simply because they are not the ones controlling the govt.
These people supported Jonathan when he used the DSS to invade the APC office when Jona was in power. They supported him when Jonathan stopped El Rufai from traveling out of the country for no just reason.
If Obi should win ( which I know is impossible), this people will support and make all sorts of excuses for all his mistakes and excesses.
Just imagine trying to ban someone simply because he has a different point of view, and these are the same fools that will be calling Buhari a dictator even though they are allowed to post and say whatever they want.
These delusional fools will support Peter Obi-tuary to clampdown on anyone with opposite view contrary to theirs.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded HYPOCRITES.

Your hate is real....

But I will assure you can your cry has not started yet... Wait make campaign start first,, you will be crying us a River on an hourly basis

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

we never start, you pityobi igbo candidates we regret ever hating Tinubu, Muslims in Nigeria

make your pity obi come and win now, delusional imbeciles

Cc: Seun, Justwise, Dominique, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This guy deserves an indefinite ban.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by CommonSense1967: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vadese1:

You are useless as your comments by bringing our beloved Jonathan into it.
You must be a Jona-daft slave monkey.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Rikkely: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
Ipob miscreants

How do you know they are Igbos? you always sound so stupid
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by firo08(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Jayblaze47(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Has Sowore called for anyone to be banned?

You were angry when Buhari banned twitter, now you are using Buhari method to silence Reno?

Okay

Yes he has oooo

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Verysmart101: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
The OBIdients will not speak against this but if it were reversed, they'd be spilling out trash. You can't canonise a man when he was speaking for PDP when your candidate was in the same party and now demonize him because he's refused to jump ship with your candidate. Reno's still the Reno of PDP. He'll always speak for PDP, that's who he is.

No one hates him for supporting Atiku but we hate the fact that he is always looking to discredit Obi everytime.Why would be say that " Nigeria won't be better under Obi" for what reason? Have Peter Obi directly called out other contestants? He does shit with Tinunbu doesn't mean he should do same with Obi.He go collect
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jayblaze47:

Yes he has oooo

So, you should copy his bad habits...that means you obidients are very like your opponents in many ways.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Verysmart101: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
yorubarere:
That is their way. The Mob way.

God forbid their candidate wins, na ipob DSS go deh enter house shoot whoever criticize their god online. That is when some twitter kids will know buhari is good.

People that could lockdown their states on Monday and behead whoever flaunt their orders can do worst to other tribes if they have the power.

Nigerians, think and don't follow social media vibes to elect your next leader.

God will punish u if he wins.Fool
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
backT:

You are wasting your data and time on obituary that can't even win his zone talk more of Nigeria. BAT is the Answer.

Well-done ooo.

Hope when a PGO supporter returns the favour, you won't go crying and tagging all OBIdients as bullies and insultive?

Na una dey first start and Na una dey cry pass. I hate hypocrisy undecided
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Jayblaze47(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Don’t mind those clueless ipobians.

You are the clueless one sowore has done same thing with ngozi
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by maldino: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
You will probably be next...and you won't condemn his INCITEFUL tweets. You are defending your partner in crime.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Phaantom22: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
jrusky:

Yes he will never rule but lead, we don't need rulers again, I pray you stay alive to see that great day, I sense bitterness in your voice and clearly you're an enemy of Nigeria. You want to rule a multi ethnic country with a selection of failure-bound leaders from specific regions forever and you think there'll be peace? It's either separation or equity no time for sentiments, it won't help, Nigerians are wiser. #
No to Apc or PDP come2023#

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Peter Obi, Tinubu, Atiku Show Off Their Wives (Pictures) / Nigeria Constitution And Human Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.