Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri (44011 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Chinedu why u dey lie?

I should have looked the other way but let me make u feel special today

So radio biafra London posted that on Facebook, u just assumed it's biafra abi did u bother to check the official radio biafra London's page to confirm??
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Turboking:
No way! We aren't leaving Peter obituary alone oo. As long as ruling this Zoo still remains his desire and life long dreams..we no go sit down look ..

LOL
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Everlastingson: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

None of the candidates want to remove the subsidy and that includes Peter Obi and Tinubu.

Because most of you Nigerians , including you, are opposed to it. You want cheap fuel, without thinking of the cost , because 'poverty'.

That's the sad thing I find myself in...that none of the candidates shares my economic views....

I may vote for no one, or just cast my usual protest vote for a small party...I have not voted PDP or APC or their precusors since 2003, and I am not voting for Peter Obi because he is a PDP man in LP clothing.

Lol. I will suggest you vote for Obi. Obi is desirous of helping Nigeria. He was in APGA when he won Anambra Governorship. It's the desire to help Nigeria that made him go to PDP, coz people saw APGA as an Igbo party( even though it's not). When the fraud in PDP became too much he had to port to LP. Coupled with the fact that PDP Igbo Governors hate Obi, and keep working against him coz he doesn't loot like them.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
GeorgeNora:
you go wait tire.
Typical coward.
Which secession don ever successfully happen before without war?
Dey deceive yourself

Says someone who can't even stand up to challenge an agbero or even his mates

U go dey behind ur pop1 device dey dish crap on top hunger wey dey hammer you for that ur bed bug infested tokunbo bed

Go play with sand boy
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Soso990240(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
The OBIdients will not speak against this but if it were reversed, they'd be spilling out trash. You can't canonise a man when he was speaking for PDP when your candidate was in the same party and now demonize him because he's refused to jump ship with your candidate. Reno's still the Reno of PDP. He'll always speak for PDP, that's who he is.
Maybe u dont understand whats happening .A Kwankwaso and Atiku Supporter came live on arise TV and told open lies against Obasanjo and Peter Obi simply because the 2 had a meeting. Up till now, non of you have tried speaking online against the man for peddling lies that can turn tribes against one another. una double standard de shock me walahi
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Typicalguy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
yorubarere:
That is their way. The Mob way.

God forbid their candidate wins, na ipob DSS go deh enter house shoot whoever criticize their god online. That is when some twitter kids will know buhari is good.

People that could lockdown their states on Monday and behead whoever flaunt their orders can do worst to other tribes if they have the power.

Nigerians, think and don't follow social media vibes to elect your next leader.

You can never make it in life sad
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Typicalguy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
CommonSense1967:
This kind of petition only confirms what I have been saying all along.
These meth cannibals don't care about good governance, democracy or all that noise that are known for.
The only reason why they complain so much is simply because they are not the ones controlling the govt.
These people supported Jonathan when he used the DSS to invade the APC office when Jona was in power. They supported him when Jonathan stopped El Rufai from traveling out of the country for no just reason.
If Obi should win ( which I know is impossible), this people will support and make all sorts of excuses for all his mistakes and excesses.
Just imagine trying to ban someone simply because he has a different point of view, and these are the same fools that will be calling Buhari a dictator even though they are allowed to post and say whatever they want.
These delusional fools will support Peter Obi-tuary to clampdown on anyone with opposite view contrary to theirs.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded HYPOCRITES.

You're a failure sad
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
endy69:

No one asked him to jump ship, go read his tweets against Obi. What Reno is doing to Obi is the same thing Obi's supporters are doing to him

Is this how the IBOs want to rule Nigeria? Despite many libelous statements Reno has made against Tinubu why can't Tinubu people petition Twitter? If Reno has made statement against Atiku, do you think Adamawa people will petition Twitter?

What the IBO youths are doing is just to use Peter Obi as a platform to exhibit animalistic instincts. They said they prefer death to Tinubu becoming a President. In the process, any star actor or actress that support Tinubu on social media must lock comment section because of Peter Obi supporters fighting Biafra war online.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by ZUBY77(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

fĂșck you and your imbecilic response

Reporting a bot is not good for nairaland since 10 more bot accounts will be created in response.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by SlurUsername1: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

I should have looked the other way but let me make u feel special today

So radio biafra London posted that on Facebook, u just assumed it's biafra abi did u bother to check the official radio biafra London's page to confirm??

Ahbeg SHIFT
GOALPOST SHIFTER
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by kayperry: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eddygourdo:
we don't cry about being bullied. Na una dey Cry. Oga we are loaded. We full ground. We are ever ready for vawulence. We have our candidates now. They are sellable. People like you with shameful candidates, bro we will make life difficult for una. Don't cry about or wail that we are bullying you sha. We go press una neck tire.

You don't cry ... that one wey una dey wail for Twitter to ban Reno is what ?
Election is all about support, comparism and criticism. Obi is an IPOB project and never will nigerians fall for igbos trap.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Dpharisee: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
inoki247:
People that can't take half of what dey dish out na dere Mazi Ekpa dey Finland so dey cos Vawulence for dere region dey av neva petition Twitter to Block him nd nobody outside dere region don write any petition to block him.....

Even dere Mazi wey dey DSS office dey watch Liverpool recap right now did the same thing nobody from other region write any petition to block him....

Freedom of speech wey dem dey always shout reach dere turn dem no fit hold am for body....

Bunch of hypocrites...

It will shock you that many Igbos are not even interested in Reno Omokri, it's mainly non Igbos calling for him to be removed from Twitter for promoting violence
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

Reporting a bot is not good for nairaland since 10 more bot accounts will be created in response.

that's you igbo trademark

fĂșck you nonetheless
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Ahbeg SHIFT
GOALPOST SHIFTER

Na dem

U just be wetin I dey carry belle face

Anything someone says,u don't bother to make ur findings, u go carry am for head

OLANIYI
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by aribisala0(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dpharisee:

It will shock you that many Igbos are not even interested in Reno Omokri, it's mainly non Igbos calling for him to be removed from Twitter for promoting violence
How did he "PROMOTE" violence? Violence against what or whom?
Where were all these petitioners when Nnamdi Kanu was at large on the same Twitter?
Simple question Did Nnamdi Kanu promote violence, Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Soso990240(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Good comment.

It is funny that many of the Obidient fans who were crying against Liar Moh'd for banning twitter are in essence using Liar Moh'd' s methods to ban someone they do not like because he is saying things they hate....

Obi and Buhari and Tinubu and even Atiku geng are all alike.

Obi supporters are the main reason why some of us won't vote for him. If they can restrict Reno's freedom of speech, then they can do it to anyone.

Anyone signing this petition to ban Reno should remember that if you criticised Buhari for banning twitter...yer a hypocrite.

P.S

This comment is meant for all Nigerians, not just Obidients. If we cannot support freedom of speech when it is against us, then we are no better than the current government.
ur analysis are simply lame. Why do Twitter Ban users? if you flaunt any of their rules. So Reno shouldnt be banned for doing that simply because he is ur favorite? Reno Omokri is using his Twitter and instagram account to incite tribes against each other, he is using it to incite Religions against each other. He is doing that from the comfort of his home abroad, supporting someone that lives in Dubai. whats the difference between what he is doing and what Nnamdi Kanu did?
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by goshen26: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Some should send the link to sign I want to check something
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Minjim: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Those Igbos think they can bully eVeryone into supporting Peter Obi.

You criticise and insult other candidates but once Obi is called out you started shouting

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
The link pls. I need to siqn mine ooo
Thanks to sowore
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Dpharisee: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
post=114540043:
Devil punish all ipob and Boko Haram terrorists on pur darling nation.
Dem all go lose las las........
What type of English is this imbeWITHOUTcile speaking here shocked
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by aribisala0(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Soso990240:
ur analysis are simply lame. Why do Twitter Ban users? if you flaunt any of their rules. So Reno shouldnt be banned for doing that simply because he is ur favorite? Reno Omokri is using his Twitter and instagram account to incite tribes against each other, he is using it to incite Religions against each other. He is doing that from the comfort of his home abroad, supporting someone that lives in Dubai. whats the difference between what he is doing and what Nnamdi Kanu did?
Well that is nothing but YOUR OPINION

that he is "inciting" anyone is apparent to you but not everyone. I have no doubt that by now , given the noise, If he has broken Twitter rules he would have been sanctioned
There is more obvious incitement against Yoruba from Nnamdi Kanu repeatedly and also even on this Nairaland by many calling for their "punishment" for voting against or "betraying" the South.

Is it more inciteful to say that

YORUBA BETRAYED SOUTH

Is it inciteful

To talk about YORUBA MUSLIMS or that is just "catching cruise"

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by EdwardRandy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
The OBIdients will not speak against this but if it were reversed, they'd be spilling out trash. You can't canonise a man when he was speaking for PDP when your candidate was in the same party and now demonize him because he's refused to jump ship with your candidate. Reno's still the Reno of PDP. He'll always speak for PDP, that's who he is.
He doesn't need to jump ship with us or vote Obi. Why would he be so vile with the kind of comments he makes online? Doesn't he know that can lead to crisis and people may die from it?

There are better ways to Campaign for his PDP
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Mendy101: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
He is inciting ethno-religious violence, he either campaigns for his pay Master properly or get ban
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by aribisala0(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech? Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech? Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech? Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech? Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech? Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech? Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech? Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech? Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech? Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech? Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech? Is it inciting to say Yoruba betrayed the South in 2015, Is it inciting to single out Yoruba Muslims and target them with hateful speech?
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by TrueNigerian300: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
CommonSense1967:
This kind of petition only confirms what I have been saying all along.
These meth cannibals don't care about good governance, democracy or all that noise that are known for.
The only reason why they complain so much is simply because they are not the ones controlling the govt.
These people supported Jonathan when he used the DSS to invade the APC office when Jona was in power. They supported him when Jonathan stopped El Rufai from traveling out of the country for no just reason.
If Obi should win ( which I know is impossible), this people will support and make all sorts of excuses for all his mistakes and excesses.
Just imagine trying to ban someone simply because he has a different point of view, and these are the same fools that will be calling Buhari a dictator even though they are allowed to post and say whatever they want.
These delusional fools will support Peter Obi-tuary to clampdown on anyone with opposite view contrary to theirs.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded HYPOCRITES.

Exactly, they do not truly care about good governance or whatsoever. The cry is simply because they are not in power just like you said.How come they want Peter Obi and no longer Biafra. Before now many of them believe Nigeria cant be fixed by anyone and it is the reason for Biafra agitation. What changes in the last few months??

Even though I would have wished for Ibo presidency but some of them have made it too obvious that Obi is an Igbo project and not about good governance. Of course you can see ethnic bias across the board but theirs is too obvious and the worse thing is that they call you a tribalist if you dont support Obi.

You must be a fool if you think anyone that will not vote for your Obi is a tribalist.

I must say the Ibo leadership have failed their people politically for not allowing power to shift to the south east. In APC it was an Ibo man that was supporting a northern candidate just to get senate president.What support did the Ibo in PDP gave to Obi before he was forced out? How many Ibo voted for Okorocha in APC primary. The truth is no one has the time to hate the Ibo like they cry every time, peope only return their hatred in like manner.

Dear Ibo people what win election is strategy and execution and not bully or politics of hate. Look at the way Yorubas position themeselves in APC and despite Buhari not wanting Tinubu his successor, what happened? Tinubu surprised everyone by beating all the candidates with no mercy. It is all about diplomacy, strategy and execution.

Ibo people believe being diplomatic is cowardice and everything have to be done with force or whatever. But they are learning the hard way now, you have to be very diplomatic anywhere in the world to win election that is why politics is a dirty game. You have to try and please everyone and sometimes be in the middle, either this is good or bad that is a different topic. But this is how politics is played everywhere in the world.

Remember south east votes alone can not make Obi or any Ibo man president. You guys have to build bridges across the board, respect other people point of views and not always it is either our way or no way. They cried all over the place that Tinubu(Yorubas) are slaves for supporting Buhari or northerners forgetting that politics is a game of numbers. Now, even if Tinubu did not win his strategy of building an alliance with the north and represent a party that has the potential of winning the national electon is something you can learn from.

The truth is Obi can't win they can wail all they want till eternity it wouldnt change anything. The battle is between Tinubu and Atiku the rest are just noise makers. This means Ibo have to wait for 16 years or atleast 8 years if Atiku wins.

Ibo people no sane Nigeria has the time to hate you, hate you for what specifically Most Ibo actually believe other Nigerians hate them I dont know why many of them believe this, I do have great Ibo friends and they sometimes feel this way as well. Maybe it is due to the Biafra war I really do not know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
cremedelacreme:

Exactly. Let me go and sign mine. Reno must be banned.

lol
the guy once bullied me on twitter. Called me lazy. I am patiently waiting to see how it goes.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Oai007(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Eddygourdo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
kayperry:

You don't cry ... that one wey una dey wail for Twitter to ban Reno is what ?
Election is all about support, comparism and criticism. Obi is an IPOB project and never will nigerians fall for igbos trap.
that's your own business. Tinubu is a yoruba oduduwa agitator project . Now dip your fingers in your asshole and smell it. Dirty people
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Good, so that means we should ban those Obi supporters who, when they were backing Biafra, were inciting ethnic based hatred?

Or you want us to recall the bigoted posts that some Obidients have made?

Pot, meet kettle.

How is backing Biafra inciting ethnic hatred?

As a matter of fact all what Nnamdi Kanu said about Fulani herdsmen terrorists have come true.

Same can be said for Dr Malaifa's warnings to Nigerians on what to expect in the coming years.

Of course anyone who incites ethnic hatred should be rightly banned and what the FG should have done at that time was insist that Twitter took down IPOB handles and not banning twitter as a whole.

I'm only gonna give you audience this one time cos I know where you're going with this convo as clearly shown by your linking Peter Obi to IPOB.

People like you most likely chanted sai baba like zombies in 2015 and maybe are supporting another Fulani after one just did 8 years or the bourdillon drug lord.

One fantastic thing about injustice, terrorism and hunger is that it doesn't discriminate. When it reaches your doorstep there'll be no one to cry to and then you'll be full of regret for all your clannishness...and it'll be too late.

wink
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by princenaira(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Arkmanbuddy post=114539182]The OBIdients will not speak against this but if it were reversed, they'd be spilling out trash. You can't canonise a man when he was speaking for PDP when your candidate was in the same party and now demonize him because he's refused to jump ship with your candidate. Reno's still the Reno of PDP. He'll always speak for PDP, that's who he is. [/quote

That 8s not the issue. Reno can speak and advertise his party and candidate but inviting Nigerians with wrong informations and attacking innocent characters who pose no risk to him is highly condemnable
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by CommonSense1967: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Typicalguy:

You're a failure sad
It's blatantly obvious that your brain has failed you.
meth and cannibalism are bad for your mental and physical health.
Seek mental and physical help.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by aribisala0(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

How is backing Biafra inciting ethnic hatred?

As a matter of fact all what Nnamdi Kanu said about Fulani herdsmen terrorists have come true.

Same can be said for Dr Malaifa's warnings to Nigerians on what to expect in the coming years.

Of course anyone who incites ethnic hatred should be rightly banned and what the FG should have done at that time was insist that Twitter took down IPOB handles and not banning twitter as a whole.

I'm only gonna give you audience this one time cos I know where you're going with this convo as clearly shown by your linking Peter Obi to IPOB.

People like you most likely chanted sai baba like zombies in 2015 and maybe are supporting another Fulani after one just did 8 years or the bourdillon drug lord.

One fantastic thing about injustice, terrorism and hunger is that it doesn't discriminate. When it reaches your doorstep there'll be no one to cry to and then you'll be full of regret for all your clannishness...and it'll be too late.

wink
Does telling Ibos not to attend "Yoruba" churches incite ethnic hatred?
In a due process regime there must be a protocol for JUDGING what amounts to "ethnic hatred incitement". You cannot decide because the comments offend you that they incite hatred.
What I saw was playing ethnic card for political reason. Some may see that as despicable but it does not in MY OPINION amount to incitement. Of course in this case Twitter is the judge and the correct approach is to complain. This petition approach amounts a form of bullying based on the notion that "we have the numbers". It is emotional and poor strategy.
It is the kind of bullet you can fire only once. The question is what will it achieve ? For Obi? It is ultimately counterproductive because Reno will not be banned for that post

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS / Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! / Governor Amosun Reacts To Drama At APC Rally In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.